Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2691 2692 2693 2694 2695 2696 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 11:04 pm

Kairanha

This isn't cool.
*chuckles a little bit*

((OMG, I so pictured Soul from Soul Eater saying that when I read it! xd ))
PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 11:06 pm

...because you are acting kinda funny...a bit...standoffish?

((and...HOLDING A KNIFE THREATENINGLY! eek surprised sweatdrop gonk rofl

...sorry, I couldn't resist. rofl ))

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 11:07 pm

JustinShowcase
*He starts to work on gently giving her a massage hoping she will get the rest she needs. Maybe they can talk more tomorrow and he can find out what the hell is going on.*

She starts to relax and feels herself starting to drift off. "You're staying with me tonight, right?" she mumbled as the combination of alcohol and the massage were making her sleepy very quickly. "I missed you....."
PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 11:10 pm

Psyzapp
Pft…And I'm suppose to believe anything Dame or Katana say now because why? I'm just going to have to assume Icy is fine if the two of them are. rolleyes *She sighs heavily.* I just can't seem to get away from it. *She looks sincerely at Officer Dougherty.*

Perhaps Showcase or Karrie will be able to find out more. In the meantime, there's not much more that you or I can do about it, tonight at least.

*He slams back the rest of his drink and places his glass on the bar* What do you say we call it a night? Those dogs of yours are probably really anxious to be let out in their run by now!

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

Chef_Karrie rolled 5 6-sided dice: 1, 5, 3, 4, 4 Total: 17 (5-30)

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 11:11 pm

*shrugs* It's been a long couple of days. *looks her over* So, are you going to tell me where you really went? neutral

((Knife? Oh, I forgot he was holding that. lol ))
PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 11:12 pm

katana68
Kairanha

This isn't cool.
*chuckles a little bit*

((Bingo! lol the first 2 box sets just came out and i've been watching the series again... I like Soul, but Stein will always be my favorite :}

>>edits<< don't tell anyone, but I keep this hairstyle because it looks like Soul's whee *fangirl squee* lol))

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 11:16 pm

Kairanha
katana68
Kairanha

This isn't cool.
*chuckles a little bit*

((Bingo! lol the first 2 box sets just came out and i've been watching the series again... I like Soul, but Stein will always be my favorite :}

>>edits<< don't tell anyone, but I keep this hairstyle because it looks like Soul's whee *fangirl squee* lol))

((LOL! Your secret is safe w/me.....maybe you can answer some questions I have about the series...I'll PM you with them.....and I love Stein too....he's so scarily sexy! wink He looks HAWT when he has that lab coat off! xd ))
PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 11:18 pm

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Perhaps Showcase or Karrie will be able to find out more. In the meantime, there's not much more that you or I can do about it, tonight at least.

*He slams back the rest of his drink and places his glass on the bar* What do you say we call it a night? Those dogs of yours are probably really anxious to be let out in their run by now!

I'd like to think that maybe they are your dogs too. neutral *She glances at him* Yes…they probably need to go out very badly. *She gets up from her seat to go downstairs.*

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 11:20 pm

*shakes his head and smiles reassuringly at Kai*
Nau nau nau. It is fine. I have found myself speaking with others on topics of this nature so often that I seem to even enjoy it *giggles*

Finding a balance can be mzilst difficult if your partner is wanting more attention than you are ready to give. Even if you think it may be good to settle and "get serious" with someone, as you say, it is not something that you can force yourself into if you truly are not ready. This is something that both Quortek and I have experienced for ourselves sweatdrop

May I ask how long this relationship has been going? I do not mean to pry, rilu'oh having an idea of how long you have held these feelings may give some insight as to how deep they truly are.
PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 11:25 pm

katana68

She starts to relax and feels herself starting to drift off. "You're staying with me tonight, right?" she mumbled as the combination of alcohol and the massage were making her sleepy very quickly. "I missed you....."

I'll stay if you want me too. Just relax. *He massages her until he's darn sure she's almost asleep, then gets undressed and slips in bed with her snuggling her up so she gets some rest. He on the other hand, will not be getting very much sleep tonight. stressed *

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 11:27 pm

JustinShowcase
katana68

I'll stay if you want me too. Just relax. *He massages her until he's darn sure she's almost asleep, then gets undressed and slips in bed with her snuggling her up so she gets some rest. He on the other hand, will not be getting very much sleep tonight. stressed *

((LOL! You KNOW you want to go see what's in that rifle case! rofl AND what's stashed in that duffel bag! xd ))

She sighs and turns onto her side, her back against his chest, and she falls into a deep, dreamless sleep.
PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 11:28 pm

-dame bends one knee and lays her leg on the bed, turning to face him- Yes it has. -she places one hand over his, looking down at it- And no. I'm not.

(( gonk Karrie secretly wants to gank her! gonk

So, while sharing with Tes and Kat this silliness, this is what came of it....

killer dame, back from taking out the jamaican mafia only to be done in by...her chef boyfriend.
DUUUNNN DUUUN DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN

Kat's thoughts on the matter:
suddenly, there's new items on the menu
XD
karrie, where's dame?
don't know kat, haven't seen her.....here, try this new sushi roll i made

Tes's thoughts:
well, if he does kill you, Tes and Ryzan can take her back to their world to see a cleric to be ressurected
though it would be kind of strange for dame to come back and be like "WTF? Why did you kill me!?" to Karrie

rofl rofl rofl I laughed til I cried.))

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Chef_Karrie rolled 5 6-sided dice: 3, 4, 4, 3, 6 Total: 20 (5-30)

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 11:34 pm

*turns to face Dame and sighs* I know what you told Psyzapp, Dougherty, and Showcase isn't what really happened. I'm pretty sure they know too.

((Well, Karrie was a cannibal chef during the avatar contest killafrog had last October... rofl That's when he got the knife, too. ninja ))
PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 11:42 pm

(( eek ... gonk crying ))

Only because Dougherty and Showcase wouldn't shut the hell up! scream stressed

... sweatdrop

-she sighs and gets up, slipping out of her shorts, dame gets on the bed and straddles Karrie, sliding her knees up on the bed and sitting on his lap, seemingly starting to kiss his neck and make out with him, her hands roaming across his body and finding their way under his clothing. As she does this, she whispers in his ear, adding groans and moans and other 'normal' sounds every once and a while- They are making me break up with you. Please don't say anything, just act like we are about to have sex. I don't want to, Karrie, but...its for both of our safeties.

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

SP-O Wlm Dougherty rolled 2 20-sided dice: 13, 13 Total: 26 (2-40)

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 11:45 pm

Psyzapp
I'd like to think that maybe they are your dogs too. neutral *She glances at him* Yes…they probably need to go out very badly. *She gets up from her seat to go downstairs.*

Oh but of course I do, love. I was just thinking along the lines that we had gotten them for your protection, that's all. *He rises up from his stool, then smiles at her and offers his arm to her. When she accepts, he leads her to the office and they do the security scans to proceed down the stairs to their quarters.

Upon opening one of the double red doors, the dogs are already there to greet them. As they make their way down the hallway, Psyzapp goes into the bedroom to change, while Cop leads the dogs up to the back door to let them out for a few.

After the dogs are back inside, he locks the back door and heads off to the bedroom himself to join his beloved. With the events of the evening still fresh in their heads, he curls up in bed with Psyzapp and can only hope that the both of them will get some decent sleep tonight.*

(( Unless Psyzapp feels the need to add more, I am gonna' call this a night myself. Goodnight Geezers! User Image ))
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2691 2692 2693 2694 2695 2696 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games