Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Mahou Boarding School IS NO LONGER IN SERVICE!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eternally Lonely

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 9:18 pm
Yukora was fast asleep next to Kaji. She was dreaming about her mother, and how much she missed her. Her dreams took her back to when she was little, and her parents were both so much taller then her. Her mother was lean and always wore flowy skirts and sleeves. She had long blonde hair and left her ears and elfen most of the time. Her father was tall, dark, and handsome. He had a more muscular body and daker skin with black markings all up his arms and down to the back of his hand. She was running to them, and her mother suddenly vanished. She looked over at her father and asked "Where did mommy go?" Before he answered, he slowly vanished into mist as well. Yukora began to cry. Suddenly, everything got smaller, and she looked down at her own figure, which had grown bigger. She looked out again, and there stood Alex. Damien appeared next to her, and Kaji appeared in front. Kaji smiled his "don't worry, everything's okay now" smile, and held out his arms. Kaji put the blanket over her, and at that very second, she was in his arms in her dream. He rubbed her back and kissed her forehead, just like her daddy did when she was little. The view zoomed out, and her mother and father watched her, then looked at each other, and smiled as they vanished once again. They vanished differently this time. They walked into mist, holding hands. Her mother was leaning her head on her father's shoulder, and he was kissing her forehead. As soon as they dissappeared in her dream, she woke up. She sniffled and opened her eyes half way as she looked at Kaji, who she mistook for her father for a second until she rubbed her eyes and opened them again. She opened her mouth to speak. Her throat was dry, but she spoke anyway. "Hey hun...how long have you been up?...How long was I asleep?"  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 3:11 pm
"Good morning sleepy head" He said with a weak smile. "I havent been up that long so I wouldnt know" Kaji replied. "Oh before i forget.." He said as he rolled the table with breakfast on it over to Yukora. "Breakfast if ya want it" he said flipping the hair out of his eyes. "Oww" he went crosseyed for a minute. "Remind me never to do that when im dizzy" He laughed. He leaned back against his pillow, noticing a strange look on Yukoras face.. "How did you sleep, love?" He asked.  

IggyFACE

Eternally Lonely

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 3:19 pm
Yukora smiled at him and sighed. She rubbed her eyes and looked at the food on the table. "Thanks" she said before taking a fork and picking at the food. Yukora frowned when she watched Kaji make himself dizzy-er and laughed when he did. Yukora sighed again and replied. "I slept fine, I just had a weird dream..." "Shut up, he probably doesn't care about my stupid dream. Then again...it is him." "I was little, and my mom vanished, and when I asked my dad where she went, he vanished too. Then, suddenly, I was the age I am now, and Alex, Damien, and you showed up. I ran into your arms and hugged you, and my parents were smiling at each other...as if they were proud of me. The only thing I don't get is...my dad's still alive. It didn't make any sense. But, when I watched them leave my dream, it kinda reminded me of you and me, and then I thought about when my dad used to kiss my forehead, just like you do, and then..." Yukora's voice trailered off. She sighed and said "and...when I woke up, I looked at you and you looked like my dad. It was...kinda freaky."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 1:59 am
Kaji winced as he sat up in his cot. He crossed his legs under the covers and sat there indianstyle looking at Yukora. His facial expressions constantly changed while listening about her dream. "Aww hun.." he said slightly frowning. Moving one of his hands towards hers, he rubbed it gently, gazed into her eyes, and gave her a slight reassuring half smile. Kaji yawned. "Gahh" he stretched " I hate yaw--" he yawned again. "s**t" He laughed.  

IggyFACE

Eternally Lonely

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 2:03 am
Yukora giggled into their hands that were now enclosed. She smiled and looked down at the food. "Don't you want any breakfast? Well then again, you're probably just tired, I would be too. How are you doing anyway? Are you okay? Do you remember anything from last night?"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 2:11 am
"Nah, I dont know why i just not hungry" He poked his belly slightly. He looked to his left then to his right, and did the 'pillsbury dough boy giggle softly. Kaji chuckled again. "Yeah, im just a little sore. And actually, i only remember parts of last night." he shrugged. "Oh well." Slightly glaring at an apple that was on the breakfast trey, Kaji reached a hand out and took it. He tosed it up in the air, caught it and took a small bite out of it. "Blah i couldnt resist" He laughed again.  

IggyFACE

Eternally Lonely

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 2:20 am
Yukora giggled again, but this time she didn't make it to her hands. She blushed and ducked her head into the blankets and laughed quietly. When she was done, she lifted her head, still blushing slightly. She looked at the second apple on the tray. She grinned, took it in her hand, and stood up. "Okay, if I end up making apple pie on the ceiling, please don't kill me" she prayed in her head to the nurses working at the infirmary. She put the apple on the back of her hand and rolled it up her shoulder. "Oh! I'm doing it! I'm---" before she could finish, the apple, which was on her shoulder at the time, rolled down her back and onto the floor. She looked around, picked up the apple, and put it back on the tray. "Don't eat that one" she said. She laughed again. "So much for doing the 'Aladdin-rolling-the-apple-from-his-hand-to-his-shoulder-then-plopping-it-into-Jasmine's-hand' trick" she said, doing quotes in the air with her fingers. She giggled again and poked Kaji's stomach to see if he would do the Pillsbury Dough Boy giggle again. "What can I say? It's cute when he does it"

((x3))  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 2:39 am
Kaji watched in amazement at Yukora's almost-successful-attempt at rolling the apple up her shoulder. When it fell, he couldnt help but chuckle. "Ohh so close!" he laughed. He felt a slight poke on his stomach, and repeated the "Pillsbury Dough Boy" giggle. "hehe!" he laughed as a small line of red came accross his cheeks. "I love you"Kaji smiled.  

IggyFACE

Eternally Lonely

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 2:54 am
Yukora took a deep breath and let it out in a happy sigh. "I love you too" she said with a smile. She looked up at the clock above Kaji's head. "Almost five in the afternoon? Geesh, I slept for a really long time. Forget that, I missed my classes, and my last class already started. There's no point in rushing back to my dorm, taking 5 seconds to get changed and freshened up, then running to the classroom if I'm gonna be late anyway." Yukora's face suddenly turned into a frown and she sighed without realizing it. "Well...dad won't be very happy to hear that...What am I gonna tell him? 'Sorry dad, I slept until five in the afternoon because my boyfriend transformed into a demon and I needed to stop him from hurting his roommate who also happens to be his best friend, but for some reason hates him. We don't know why or when this started or even that it's him, but he blew up my boyfriend's dorm and everytime my boyfriend thinks about him, he gets this mind-killing head pain that we think might be his roommate taking control of his body using his powers. We don't have any proof that his roommate did it, and there's no evidence to explain why he would ever hate or hurt my boyfriend, but that's what we think and that's what happened and I'm sorry but it's more important then my grades.' If I'm gonna tell him that, I might as well just tell him I'm dropping out of school and moving to Canada with my boyfriend he never knew I had." Yukora took a deep breath and looked over at Kaji. "So, did you hear about that dance that's this Friday?" she asked, trying not to look or sound distorted from that conversation she just finished having with herself.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 3:09 am
Kaji noticed Yukora's smile turn into a slight frown, and poked her cheek. "You okay?" he asked before he heard her question. "Oh, yeah, the dance...the dance? Wait what dance?" Kaji said confused. "Oh thaaaaaat dance" he said pretending to know what she was talking about. He sighed slightly. "Um actually I have no idea what your talking about" he chuckled. and thats when he finally remembered. "OHHHH THAT DANCE!" this time Kaji was serious. " Yeah i've heard of it. Do you wanna go?" he hoped.  

IggyFACE

Eternally Lonely

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 3:19 am
Yukora sighed and said "yeah I'm fine, just worried about what my dad's gonna say when he hears how many days of class I've missed. And I can't tell him that I have a boyfriend, no matter how much I wanna brag, because I know he'll instantly tell me I can't see you until I get my grades up and are going to class everyday on time." Yukora thought "it's not like he can force me not to see Kaji though, I'm in boarding school now. It's not like he can take away my cell phone or ground me for a month, or make me come home right after school and stay in my room all day other then dinner." "I mean, it's not like he could really FORCE me not to see you, but...then again, he would probably hire someone to come to school here and follow me around, and tell my dad if he sees me with you or not. He would totally do that." Yukora sighed again before hearing Kaji's reply to the dance, she giggled again. Yukora's frown turned into a playfully happy smile. "Are you asking me to go as your date?" "I hope he doesn't think I'm an idiot or something for asking that" she thought.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 2:00 am
The demon was running rampant though his hometown, killing everything and everyone it came in contact with. All of Damien's friends, acquaintances, and loved ones were the main targets. His best friend was the first to get attacked. He was walking home from school as the demon jumped out of the shadows, slitting his throat with it's razor sharp claws. Then it was Damien's ex- girlfriend and her new boyfriend. They were making out in the front seat if his new camaro. The demon ripped off the roof of the car and decapitated both of them with the twisted metal.then it made it's way to Damien's house.As it crashed through the door of Damien's house, it looked at his mother. His mother screamed as the demon inched toward her. "Oh my GOD! NO! GOD NO! SOMEBODY! ANYBODY! HELP MEEEE!" The demon raised it's razor sharp claws and swung them downward. Blood spattered on the cieling.

Damien bolted upright from his vivid nightmare, drenched in sweat and breathing heavily. He took a quick second to look around the room to realize where he was. Then he remembered his last vivid dream. In a state of panic, he leapt from his bunk to the floor. He grabbed the phone and dialled his home number. "Answer, goddamnit!" he yelled into the reciever as the phone rang. 6 rings, then 7, then 8 rings go by. "OH MY GOD!" he cried. 10 rings, then 11. He was about to hang up the phone and go ballistic. The phone finally picked up on the 14th ring. "Hello?" the annoyed voice of his mother made Damien's knees buckle. "Uhh... hi mom. I just was thinking about you and thought I'd see how you're holding out," he said, trying not to sound unnerved. "Oh, I'm holding my own dear," she said, then continued, "I'm sorry it took me so long to answer the phone. The wake for your father was this morning and I was busy cleaning up. They gave him a military burial. All your friends showed up. They asked when you're coming home." It took everything Damien had in him to keep from breaking down in tears. "I have time off school for thanksgiving. I want to come home for that," he said after a brief pause. "I love you mom," he added. She replied, "I love you too dear, I have to get going. Your aunt Melody is here helping me clean up. I shouldn't let her do all the work. Call me soon."

As Damien hung up the phone, he breathed a sigh of relief. He headed into the bathroom and took a hot shower, trying to shake the dream from his mind. Once he was clean and dressed, he headed out the dorm. He looked toward Kaji and Taylor's dorm. The clean up crew was working on removing all the debris. There was yellow 'Do Not Cross' tape set up around the room. Damien turned and headed toward the infirmary. Once he got there, he found Kaji sitting up in his bed and Yukora sitting in a chair next to him. "Hey! Good to see you're awake," he said to Kaji. "And why am I not suprised to see you here, Yukora?" he joked, trying to lighten his spirits.  

Super Buick

IggyFACE

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 11:06 am
"Haha, of course, hun!" he said with a laugh, held her hand and kissed her passionately. He heard the door click open as the kiss ended. Kaji smiled slightly at Damien. "er..Hey there Damien!" he said with a nod as a replacement for a wave. "C'mon in" he pointed to an empty chair in the room.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 12:01 pm
Yukora suddenly felt Kaji's lips touching hers, and she kissed back. For a moment, she lost herself. She went into a state of complete happiness and tranquility. She got pulled out of it when she sensed Damien walking toward the infirmary. She turned around and smiled at Damien. "Hey Damien, I'm glad to see you got osme sleep, you feel any better?" "I hope Damien doesn't bring up the dance, or the fact that I invited him to go with me and Kaji as a group, and I basically accepted the invitation to go as his date. I can't ask Kaji if we can all go as a group because Damien's here. Damien might think he's in the way, and Kaji might not want to talk about it because he doesn't want to hurt Damien's feelings. Ugh this is so complicated. If only there was a way to ask him without Damien being affected. Wait a second..." Yukora sent some thoughts towards Kaji, hoping that, evben though she wasn't the mind-reader, that he would get the call. "Kaji? If your getting this, I wanted to ask you about the dance. I was gonna ask you before, but Damien showed up and now I kinda can't. I kinda...invited Damien to go with me and you as a group, he and I were talking about it and he told me a story, and it caused him to be sensitive about dances and dancing, since he's never gone to one, so I uhh...I kinda offered to teach him how to dance, even though I don't really know how either, I told him I would at least try, but I think I might have a plan for something else, but I'm not sure, anyway, if he asks if you want to go to the dance as a group, now you know what he's talking about"

((OOC: Also, for those who read the post I already deleted, everything's fine between my parents and family and everything, thanks for worrying about me. love you guys ^_^))  

Eternally Lonely

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games