Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply Disappointing Movies
Whats the worst movie you have ever seen ? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

why do they make these movies??
  have to much money..dont know how to waste it.
  for fun
  dont care (gold!!)
View Results

xXNuclearDiffusionXx

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 12:34 pm
13 ghosts, I just didnt get it, they move into a house and ghosts are trapped inthe basement and something about a machine made by the devil. Its just weird.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 1:00 pm
whoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo blaugh  

Two_Faced_Angel

Sarahdinosaur

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 9:10 pm
Man, I've seen allot of bad movies, it's hard to point out the worst one.
I really really hated 2001 a space odyssey, i just thought it was stupid.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 9:11 pm
ObsceneOblivion1988
SPOILER "THE VILLAGE" SPOILER

Omg The Village..........WTH i want that 90 minutes of my life back. I went with my whole familiy because we all loved M. Night's previous movies, but from the begining it was just weird and strage, awkward, it was bad.

Im not even lieing when the blind girl got over the wall and the car drove by her.....i watched for 3 more minutes then walked out with my brother we only had to wait about five more minutes till my parents came out. It was that bad....I hate that movie....and I love movies.....

I hated the village because they made it out to be a monster horror movie, when it was more of a thriller mind bend.
I thought it was lame also, but i think they really made this movie to be something other than it was, i felt kinda jibbed.  

Sarahdinosaur

lillee e guana

5,150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 4:50 am
Drag me to Hell crying so bad it's funny!  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 1:45 pm
Clover field! Hate it. -_-  

Monqueys

Sparkly Ladykiller

Oshi the Killer

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 2:12 pm
The Tomb.

It was so bad a friend and I couldn't even get past the first five minutes. There are YouTube videos done more professional.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 1:59 pm
drangon ball evolution very bad actors and it really sucked  

dreamy esha foster

Yenrex

4,750 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 10:26 am
Erogon the movie

I went to see it thinking that it would be a LITTLE bad, being as it was a book to movie deal. But this movie just took it to a WHOLE new level! Bad acting, bad actors, BARLY referencing the book at ALL, the graphics could use some work as the dragon DID NOT MACH THE BOOKS DESCRIPTION!!! and they took out or change some of the more important characters!  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 5:53 pm
On Golden Pond.

It was so boring!!!  

terriergirl

xNiceSprite

Tipsy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 6:09 pm
the heavens keeper
Clover field! Hate it. -_-

awhhh,
i freakin love that movie
XD
i hate twilight,
T.T
vampires shouldnt sparkle,
they should die.
i like newmoon cause i love werewolves
biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 6:10 pm
Rosary16
I have more favorite movies than least favorite movies, but here's my list of movies I would never see again if they were the last movies on earth:

#1: The Legend of Bagger Vance. The MOST BORING movie I have ever seen in my entire life! My family and I walked out of the theater halfway through.
#2: Nobody Knows. A watered down docudrama that feels ad libed and is random-scenes gallore. It's so slow I fastforwarded a couple of times to get to any good parts. The worst two and a half hours of my life. Good acting, bad movie.
#3: Beetlejuice. Didn't like it at all.
#4: The Piano Tuner of Earthquakes. Probably the most visually painful movie I've ever seen. It kept switching camera formats, like it would go from real to animated, real to animated. A cameraman who couldn't make up his mind combined with this ultra-soft, blinding lighting and I got the worst headache from watching it. And the music was terrible.
#5: Across The Universe. Made me dizzy.
#6: Moulin Rouge (the Ewan McGregor, Nicole Kidman one) I'm sorry, but the beginning was way too fast, I wanted to find the cameraman and strangle him, and overall, I didn't enjoy it at all.
#7: The Great Gatsby. Hated the book. Hated the movie. I would've fired the casting agent. The only good actor was Robert Redford. Everyone else was not only wrong for the role, but just terrible. Sam Waterson wasn't a good choice for Nick Carraway, Mia Farrow was a terrible choice for Daisy Buchannan and everyone else was horrible! And the movie was so dull and boring it made the book look exciting.
#8: For The Love of Nancy. A Lifetime movie with a cliche ending. It gets good and believeable in the middle, but the ending I found to be so unrealistic and fake. It's one of those movies where everything's going downhill and then suddenly out of the blue the ending is all sunshine and lollypops.
#9: The Inside Man. Way too long. I thought it'd never end. And the ending (finally) was terrible.
#10: An Inconvient Truth. It's just Al Gore telling everyone how "wise" he is.

i cant get into moulin rouge,
O.o
across the universe is amazingggg.
i love that movie biggrin
beetlejuice is funny
EVERYTHING ELSE
i havent seen  

xNiceSprite

Tipsy Sex Symbol

Torio lll

Militant Tactician

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 6:22 pm