Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Pets and Animals Guild!

Back to Guilds

Tags: pets, animals, dogs, cats 

Reply Pets & Animals Main Forum
Introductions! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lady_Xion

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 9:19 pm
Well, since I am posting here I guess it is a "duh" that I am new to the group.

Anyway, howdy to all. Just wanted to say that I have loved animals since I was a small child (no not lovin them in the dirty way twisted ) and have carried my passion into my daily life. I have owned a wide range of animals over the years, am big into photography (mainly animals) and I even work at a zoo. Heck my boyfriend even works there. We are big animal dorks, what can I say.

If anyone has any questions, please feel free to ask.

Thanks for allowing me to join the group.

heart  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 10:48 pm
Looks like we are collecting some quality animal lovers here. mrgreen Welcome, newbies!

Hey, Eveline.
I always thought I was opposite and only loved BIG dogs, but I have come to just ADORE my roommates 2 tiny dogs. Those two make up for their pint-size in PURE PERSONALITY!

Amjag,
that is awesome that you are able to work at a no-kill rescue group. I wish their were more of those available. I work with a couple here in Utah and they really need more help. I'm impressed you know the AGES of so many of your critters since they are all rescues... I never had ANY luck guessing or finding ages on my pets that were adopted.

Melody,
I've had a feral kitten before and so I understand how that wild viciousness can somehow transform into something adorable. Such personalities! And that's too funny about her fighting with your dogs. (take that BSL! Kittens can maul pit bulls! rofl )

Smex,
so you love cats but you have a dog? Do you plan to have cats? hee hee! Anyway, I don't think your sign means much to animals... I was born in the year of the sheep and I love ALL animals, but really, sheep are NOT my favorite either! hee hee!

Lady Xion,
I am a big shutterbug, too... and while my sugar gliders are my favorite subject, I also LOVE hitting the zoo with my camera. You work at a zoo? That's AWESOME! In what capacity?  

Kipluck
Crew

5,850 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Lady_Xion

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 7:37 am
Well I have worked there since I was a little kid so I have done just about everything from working at the front gate to being a keeper. Right now my job is more of a paper pusher based job, but I do still have a contact with the animals from time to time.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 8:11 pm
My name is Little Miss Sin you can call me Miss Sin, sin or just miss. LOL

(( sorry if I stretch the page!))
Here is a picture of me and my first big dog in my life, my first dog that has not been taken away from me and my first love for these beautiful mountain dogs.
User Image
Lol we are both camera shy, well I am mostly he likes to show off!
<3

I am 17 going to be 18, I don't act my age, I have had many pets including my now deceased pet hamster bless her poor little heart she has lived for more then her years but she was the most fluffy biggest hamster I have ever had.

My two most important pets in my heart are my two dogs, Mushi who is a Great Pyrenees, he is smaller then most, and oddly colored, all his brothers and sisters were pure white but he came out the odd ball. Then I have my chow, or has my parents sometimes call him "Sins child, Sins little love or sins strange obsession"

Here his Mr Oso in the porch sitting and watching over me. He and Mushi are my gurdiean angels.
<3

User Image

Little Miss Sin

Fiendish Sex Symbol

8,775 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250

Star_Sparkle2

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 9:18 pm
hi everyone ....mine name is ashley...i live in western pa ...i have a shih tzu named spunky.....he is so adorable.....if u want to talk send me a pm if ya wanna razz  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 8:07 pm
Hey Ya'll!! My names Mindy, im 22 and I live in Northern Tennessee. I have a Beagle puppy who's about 4 months old now, his name is Ford. I have a kitten named Mercury who's adorable even thought i'm allergic to cats, she's more my husbands cat and we needed a mouser. We also have 2 horses, both paints, we recently acquired them through some family friends who had to move. Their names are Comet and Star.
Here's Ford
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Here's Ford and Mercury
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Here's Comet
User Image
And finally here's Star
User Image  

Wicked_Ace

Angelsosweet400

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 5:41 am
I am insert name here and I love animals a have a cople my self, if i din't well... i would not be on here. I curently am working up to work with animals like a vet, animal rescuer, ect. I love animals from littel kitties to well any thing you name it even snakes.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 7:19 am

Hi!
I'm Dyona, from Singapore. I have a hamster , Hammie ( not so original, but, oh well), adopted from the SPCA centre here is Singapore. heart

I never have any fav animals, b'cos I think all are cute. Even lizards and all...(really!) heart

I'm gonna be a SPCA volunteer someday, and help them out. I feel really sad for those animals being abused crying . I just want to try to make those animals who were being abandon feel happier.
heart

User Image  

Dyona

RatWrangler

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 9:41 am
Hello! I'm RatWrangler from California. I am the creative director/owner of an interactive agency that creates websites for video games.
I have all my pets at work with me. I own two rats named Mimi and Colette and a Yorkshire Terrier named Molly.

Pleased t' meet y'all. domokun  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 8:05 am
Hi my name is Elle and I am a 19 year old married female from Wisconsin. I love all animals but Siberian Tigers are my favorite. We are currently looking into getting two pets: a Samoyed puppy and a cat. heart  

Marzipans

Hot Fishing Momma

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 1:40 pm
Hi I am Hot fishing momma, or Jodi. I was accepted yesterday,
I am 29 years old the mother of 7 babies, 3 human girls, a 2yr old male Rotweiler, Happy. a 6 mnth old female Rotweiler Baby, and a maiting pair of cockitiels Bree and Owen.

oh I almost forgot the two newest additions to my family Bree and Owens 2 beautiful eggs.

I love all animals, but my favorite is my dogs.
I am sooo, happy to be a part of this guild thank you all for your love of animals  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 5:56 pm
WELCOME!!!

Lady_Xion
Well I have worked there since I was a little kid so I have done just about everything from working at the front gate to being a keeper. Right now my job is more of a paper pusher based job, but I do still have a contact with the animals from time to time.
That's still pretty interesting. I like my job, it involves farm animals, but it's not a ZOO!

Little Miss Sin
My name is Little Miss Sin you can call me Miss Sin, sin or just miss. LOL

(( sorry if I stretch the page!))
Here is a picture of me and my first big dog in my life, my first dog that has not been taken away from me and my first love for these beautiful mountain dogs.
Lol we are both camera shy, well I am mostly he likes to show off!
<3

I am 17 going to be 18, I don't act my age, I have had many pets including my now deceased pet hamster bless her poor little heart she has lived for more then her years but she was the most fluffy biggest hamster I have ever had.

My two most important pets in my heart are my two dogs, Mushi who is a Great Pyrenees, he is smaller then most, and oddly colored, all his brothers and sisters were pure white but he came out the odd ball. Then I have my chow, or has my parents sometimes call him "Sins child, Sins little love or sins strange obsession"

Here his Mr Oso in the porch sitting and watching over me. He and Mushi are my gurdiean angels.
Beautiful! Burmese Mountain Dogs (along with Great Pyrenees) are my DREAM DOG!!! And someday when I have a house with a yard that's something I WILL adopt.

Midnight_Sparkles151
hi everyone ....mine name is ashley...i live in western pa ...i have a shih tzu named spunky.....he is so adorable.....if u want to talk send me a pm if ya wanna razz

Welcome Ashley!

Wicked_Ace
Hey Ya'll!! My names Mindy, im 22 and I live in Northern Tennessee. I have a Beagle puppy who's about 4 months old now, his name is Ford. I have a kitten named Mercury who's adorable even thought i'm allergic to cats, she's more my husbands cat and we needed a mouser. We also have 2 horses, both paints, we recently acquired them through some family friends who had to move. Their names are Comet and Star.
What a darling Beagle! I love the car names, too.

Angelsosweet400
I am insert name here and I love animals a have a cople my self, if i din't well... i would not be on here. I curently am working up to work with animals like a vet, animal rescuer, ect. I love animals from littel kitties to well any thing you name it even snakes.
Insert here, eh? hee hee! Well... ummm... welcome, I think?

Dyona

Hi!
I'm Dyona, from Singapore. I have a hamster , Hammie ( not so original, but, oh well), adopted from the SPCA centre here is Singapore. heart

I never have any fav animals, b'cos I think all are cute. Even lizards and all...(really!) heart

I'm gonna be a SPCA volunteer someday, and help them out. I feel really sad for those animals being abused crying . I just want to try to make those animals who were being abandon feel happier.
heart

YAY for adoption! Very cute Hammie, too.

RatWrangler
Hello! I'm RatWrangler from California. I am the creative director/owner of an interactive agency that creates websites for video games.
I have all my pets at work with me. I own two rats named Mimi and Colette and a Yorkshire Terrier named Molly.

Pleased t' meet y'all. domokun
How fun to be able to have your rats and pup with you while working! Sometimes I SNEAK my gliders to work with me... just tuck a pouch under my shirt or in a purse, but it's not, like, ALLOWED. hee hee!

ShelbyInferno02
Hi my name is Elle and I am a 19 year old married female from Wisconsin. I love all animals but Siberian Tigers are my favorite. We are currently looking into getting two pets: a Samoyed puppy and a cat. heart
A family is naever complete with out some furrbabies, right!

Hot Fishing Momma
Hi I am Hot fishing momma, or Jodi. I was accepted yesterday,
I am 29 years old the mother of 7 babies, 3 human girls, a 2yr old male Rotweiler, Happy. a 6 mnth old female Rotweiler Baby, and a maiting pair of cockitiels Bree and Owen.

oh I almost forgot the two newest additions to my family Bree and Owens 2 beautiful eggs.

I love all animals, but my favorite is my dogs.
I am sooo, happy to be a part of this guild thank you all for your love of animals
Congrats on the eggs!  

Kipluck
Crew

5,850 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

IanLovesWizards

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 11:27 pm
Hey whats up. Im Ryan, I will be known as Fawx and SLickSerpent mostly, Male, 16, Im super awesome, i have 4 cats, cats are the best petz evar i lurb them and my favorite animal ever is the Fox. Any fox, they all pwn so hard =D

Also im well aware of the fact that the fox is a dog relative and i have cats. Dont judge me! o-o  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 7:24 pm
Hi, my name is Amber and I am 18 years old and I live in Texas.

I have one cat named Haruhi. Here's a picture of her.
User Image

I spoil her too much. sweatdrop

I have always been an animal lover. I am hoping to go into the Humane Law Enforcement Program.  

Kibby47

Pets & Animals Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games