Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
[RP Event] Tropical Jungle Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 125 126 127 128 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

EtcherSketcher

7,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 2:03 am
Overlord9611

((i dont mind them either i was just making sure you knew))

Kyte gave the rather casual girl an awkward gaze before his attention as diverted from the other child's strangeness. His D-termial was acting up and as he looked at the screen he saw the black digiegg rose out fo the screen and was glowing a strange blackish blue light as it levitated before him.
"What's going on!?"

Lopmon too had begun to levitate and glow and suddenly the egg seemed to break down into data like a defeated digimon and flowed over to the glowing form of Lopmon when it all vanished Lopmon 's glow slowly faded as he was lowered to the ground.

"What was that? Lopmon what's happened?" Kyte asked moving over to his partner concerned. Lopmon stood looking at himself for a moment and Kyte couldn't detect anything different about him.

"I've fully digivolved I think, and the virus egg... I think it finishe dintergrating into me..."Lopmon stated in a quiet voice.

"well as long as you are ok that's all that matters, and now you've digivolved permanantly we don't have to worry as much about some enemies, maybe you will even be strong enough to digivolve again soon" Kyte smiled to his freind.

"Yeah..." was all Lopmon said in response, he still seemed to be grasping what had transpired just then...

(@ Shindo
I don't see why not ^.^ But you'll have to wait for Overlord's okay as well.)

Allie was trying to figure out the odd look the other was giving her, until she got distracted by Kyte's glowing digivice. "Hey.. Cool.." She said in awe, as an egg thing materialised in front of him. She was slightly dissappointed when it broke back into a data steam and wrapped around Lopmon. But soon perked up again when she heard he had indeed digivolved.

"Hey, nice going! And now you're an even cuter purple bunny!" She squealed, hugging her backpack rather than risking another bite to the hand.
Well, at least until her sense that controlled her ability to listen to rationality went on vacation.
"Can I hug you now?" She asked, getting ready to bolt towards the Lopmon if he said yes.

Dusklet was strangely silent, staring at Lopmon with sheilded eyes.
"Where... did you get an egg like that?" He asked Kyte, with a hint of curiosity and concern in his voice.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 8:24 am
generic superhero name
(( sorry for taking so long to respond D: I started reading Digimon Adventure V-tamer 01 and got hooked ))

"Alright I guess," Jammie said, trying to to sound worried. "I guess if he dosen't return soon Kokuwamon, Agumon, and I can go scouting for him." Jammie said. He sat down on one of the chairs and sighed slightly, wondering what was so important Vince had to leave without him.

((LOL That is okay))

"That is a good idea." Minomon said. Koemon took a few burgers and dragged himself into his room. Tired as he is.

Vince, Nightmare, and Shadow started to walk into the dark path towards the cave, located where the moon raises. The cave could only be seen during the night more some odd reasons, and if you don't get out before day break, some say you are stuck there until the next moon rise.  

Teh Ace of Shades

Princess Zuzu

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 9:01 am
* Tailmon had got Meleanie's digivice and told Vince that Meleanie was hurt.*

Tailmon said quickly " Vince hurrry Meleanie is hurt really bad now."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 9:21 am
Vince listened to his digivice. He stood there, waiting for an answer. Cruelty was the first to appear in his mind. He took his digivice. "Jammie, Meleanie is hurt......" He said as he walked away into the tunnel created by a trees that curved down to make the top rounded. Nightmare and Shadow started to walk down the path more and more down the road. Until, they reached an area filled with death. The only natural place where nothing lives. Nothing grew here, other than lots of moss and more caves and tunnels being formed in the area. Vince walked into the black dirt, and the air grew as cold as ice. A haze appeared out of nowhere and enveloped them into the mist. The feeling was strange as the moist air entered their system. Shadows started to move around the haze, making Vince feel as if they were being watched by another digimon or tamer. Nothing was visible, other than the ground below them and their bodies. The haze grew thicker and thicker as Vince, Nightmare, and Shadow walked deeper into it. The sun was barely visible where they were at. For all they knew, it could've been the moon. Than a strange odor appeared, a nasty taste in the air surrounded them. The haze grew purplish, covering their mouths they walked deeper and deeper into the haze.  

Teh Ace of Shades

generic superhero name

5,800 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 9:53 am
(( Well I finished V-tamer 01... now to read Digimon Next ))

"Gotcha," Jammie answered. "C'mon guys. Looks we got a small rescue mission," Jammie added as he stood up. Agumon and Kokuwamon turned to face Jammie, then shoved another burger in thier mouthes before following Jammie outside. "Meleanie! Where are you anyways?" Jammie asked.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 10:01 am
((Congrats! Sorry for late post, watching videos on youtube))

As Vince wandered around in the purple haze, more and more shadows appeared. Each looking like either Bakemon or Soulmon. Vince walked into the heart of the haze and saw nothing, but a clearing. Something was wrong. Why would a clearing be here? Vince was questioning himself. "Shadow! Blow away this haze!" Shadow nodded and started to flap his wings as hard as he can. The haze slowly moved away, to revive..........  

Teh Ace of Shades

generic superhero name

5,800 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 10:03 am
(( It's fine... I gotta wait for Zuzu's post to continue anyways... >.> ))  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 2:44 pm
The haze slowly revived a man in a black cloak, laughing a bit. His eyes were hidden, but his mouth showed a large grin. He laughed softly and than disappeared as the haze disappeared. Vince glared at the man as he left. Than Bakemons started to appear, surrounding them. Vince, Nightmare, and Shadow backed up, ready to fight them. "Death Claw!" All the Bakemon shouted, charging right at them. "Poison Breath!" A few in the back of them shouted, spewing purple gas into the air.
"Omni Sword!" Shadow shouted, taking his sword he charged at them.
"Grand Cricket!" Nightmare shouted as she ran towards the pack that came towards them.
Vince was the only one that had no powers. The Bakemons were surrounding him, with their claws ready to attack. Nightmare and Shadow were trying their best to turn their opponents into data, why shouldn't he? He ran up to one of them as the rest of them laughed, saying what a pathetic human and all that sort. Vince punched on directly in the face, making it crashing into the ground. The Bakemon stopped their laughing and stared at the fallen Bakemon, than at Vince. There was a moment of silence, than they broke out angry, charging at Vince. Vince fell back a couple of times, and so did they. His clothes had opens in them, their Death Claw was a strong attack, he was glad that so far, that it was just his clothes that were being harmed. He didn't know how much longer he could put up with running away from them, trying not to get hit by their death claw.
Nightmare pummeled a couple already, making them turn into data, but due to the large numbers attacking her, she was basically wasting energy, with one gone, two takes it's place. Nightmare was soon surrounded by hundreds of them. "Heart Breaker!" But it was no use, their numbers were infinite. As she was about to give up hope, Shadow appeared standing behind her with all the Bakemon he was fighting gathering with the crowd. "What's the plan?" She asked him.
"Simple. We destroy them all, I'll blast them with my laser and you will hammer the ones coming close. Got it?" He asked with his laser ready to fight. She nodded. "Than lets do this. Positron Laser!"
"Grand Cricket!"
The two attacks were strong. Nightmare throwing her Queen Stick while Shadow blasting his laser going in a complete circle with Nightmare. Vince on the other hand, wasn't much of a threat to the Bakemon so he had to fight about five more, while the rest went towards Nightmare and Shadow. Vince jumped into the air and slammed his foot onto one of the Bakemon's head, making it crash into the ground. Turning back to data. Vince stared at the other two, with black flames ignited within his eyes. The four remaining Bakemon charged at him, trying to grab his arms and legs. Vince quickly kicked one of them off, but the other three managed to grab him. Vince started to kick the other Bakemon on his other foot. Slamming his foot on the other Bakemon, making him let go. He was being dragged towards the forest where he came from. He struggled to get free, but most of it was no use. He tried going back, and almost did it, when the other two Bakemon came and grabbed his foot. "Let go!" Vince shouted, slamming his foot onto the ground. He tried jumping, but their grip was too strong. "Crap this." Vince pulled his arms together, making the Bakemon lose their grips somehow, he punched them directly into their face. They fell over and Vince grabbed the other two. Slamming them into each other. Where was the last one? It was gone. Vince ran back to Nightmare and Shadow to see they were exhausted. No more Bakemons were there. "You guys, we could rest up in the forest up ahead!" Vince shouted towards them. They nodded.  

Teh Ace of Shades

generic superhero name

5,800 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 3:12 pm
(( la la la... shesh. the one time I want Zuzu to post she's not on D: ))  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 4:30 pm
(( I know right.... ))

As the three walked towards The Black Forest, opposite of The Night Forest, a swarm of Flymons flown across the sky. Vince rushed into the trees with the others behind him. As they entered the forest, they heard booms in the distance. There was a rumor about how the digimon of The Black Forest hated The Night Forest, and how they hated each other. Vince looked around the forest to find a spot to rest. A place where they won't be seen, and a place near a river or lake. As they traveled deep into the forest, they found the perfect spot. A large oak tree, with a large shade. The sun was raising above the tree and the lake glistened within the sun's light. Nightmare and Shadow sat under the tree as Vince walked closer towards the lake. He looked at his clothes, they were all ripped apart. He looked into his book bag, and there was another pair of clothes within the bottom of it. Vince took the pair of clothes out and started to change his clothes. (NEW UPDATE ON MY CHARACTER'S PROFILE) After Vince changed clothes, he went towards the others. They were sleeping peacefully under the tree. Vince looked up in the sky and than at a map in his pocket. "The tunnel towards The Cave of Dark Beginnings is in the center of that plain we were just in. There should be a statue that moves under moon light that stands there." Vince examined the map carefully. "The two lakes are at the center of the forests, and there is a tunnel under the waterfalls that connect to each forest." Vince talked to himself. Thinking of their mission. The package was for a digimon in that Cave, but that cave is filled with so many different strong digimons. The tamer of the strongest digimon in the cave was the package for. Jammie was than stuck into his head. He would've liked this mission. Life-Threatening and everything. He shook his head and cleared his head. "Okay, no time for that....."  

Teh Ace of Shades

generic superhero name

5,800 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 5:53 pm
(( stressed if she dosen't post in the next hour I'm just going to continue without her ))  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 9:24 pm
(( Okay ))

Vince watched the two sleep, the peaceful wind blew over them, as an elegant veil that softly places itself on a small child. Vince sat down onto a rock and looked at his digivice. It wasn't working as it usually do. "The digital interference of The Cave of Dark Beginnings is blocking my digivice's signature." Vince whispered. He looked up in the sky. The sun was still to high for the cave to reveal itself. Vince looked around the lake. It was crystal clear. He went through his back pack, and found nothing to keep himself busy until night, and who knows how much longer it would take. Vince put his back pack next to Shadow and than walked into the woods. It was dense and dark, unlike the lake part. Huge vines hung down from branches, reaching the ground. As soon as Vince thought he was in deep enough, he marked the tree and than started walking back towards the lake. The hot sun barely touched him, but as he came closer towards the lake, the sun's heat got intense and unbearable.  

Teh Ace of Shades

Overlord9611

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 10:57 pm
Raz2b
Overlord9611

((i dont mind them either i was just making sure you knew))

Kyte gave the rather casual girl an awkward gaze before his attention as diverted from the other child's strangeness. His D-termial was acting up and as he looked at the screen he saw the black digiegg rose out fo the screen and was glowing a strange blackish blue light as it levitated before him.
"What's going on!?"

Lopmon too had begun to levitate and glow and suddenly the egg seemed to break down into data like a defeated digimon and flowed over to the glowing form of Lopmon when it all vanished Lopmon 's glow slowly faded as he was lowered to the ground.

"What was that? Lopmon what's happened?" Kyte asked moving over to his partner concerned. Lopmon stood looking at himself for a moment and Kyte couldn't detect anything different about him.

"I've fully digivolved I think, and the virus egg... I think it finishe dintergrating into me..."Lopmon stated in a quiet voice.

"well as long as you are ok that's all that matters, and now you've digivolved permanantly we don't have to worry as much about some enemies, maybe you will even be strong enough to digivolve again soon" Kyte smiled to his freind.

"Yeah..." was all Lopmon said in response, he still seemed to be grasping what had transpired just then...

(@ Shindo
I don't see why not ^.^ But you'll have to wait for Overlord's okay as well.)

Allie was trying to figure out the odd look the other was giving her, until she got distracted by Kyte's glowing digivice. "Hey.. Cool.." She said in awe, as an egg thing materialised in front of him. She was slightly dissappointed when it broke back into a data steam and wrapped around Lopmon. But soon perked up again when she heard he had indeed digivolved.

"Hey, nice going! And now you're an even cuter purple bunny!" She squealed, hugging her backpack rather than risking another bite to the hand.
Well, at least until her sense that controlled her ability to listen to rationality went on vacation.
"Can I hug you now?" She asked, getting ready to bolt towards the Lopmon if he said yes.

Dusklet was strangely silent, staring at Lopmon with sheilded eyes.
"Where... did you get an egg like that?" He asked Kyte, with a hint of curiosity and concern in his voice.

((The more the merrier ^^ join right in Shindo...in fact i think i can use that to my advantage :p ))

Kyte heard the concern in the question and knew that perhaps that digimon could tell a little more about the nature of that egg than it's trainer. Kyte wanted to avoid interrogation towards this as he had already learned the general attitude of others towards Virus type digimon. Being suspicious of this being possibly what had happened to his companion Lopmon Kyte wanted to avoid the confrontation. Being a rookie digimon meant that Dusklet probably already knew how to at least temporarily digivolve into it's champion form, being a freshly digivolved rookie Kyte didn't know if Lopmon would be able to do the same so soon then again when dealing with virus types, there was an element of unpredictability involved, still it would also be bad to fight a newfound friend. Fortunately he was saved from having to answer too detailed of an answer. "Who knows where any of us tamers get these random digieggs..." Kyte stated ambiguously before Lopmon suddenly raised an ear and turned about.

"I think I heard something digivolve..." Lopmon stated as he turned and pointed in the direction form which he had heard the noise "Maybe we should investigate" he had avpided being rude and avoiding the hug but lopmon's newer personality was one of a little more antisocial nature.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 1:38 am
(( Sorry about that i had to baby sit my cuzin and the didnt have a computer.))

Meleanie told Tailmon weakly " Telll Jammie you flew me back to the base."

Tailmon toldJammie " That Meleanie was at the base and Tailmon also mentioned that she sensed digimon comeing fast."  

Princess Zuzu

EtcherSketcher

7,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 6:54 am
Overlord9611

((The more the merrier ^^ join right in Shindo...in fact i think i can use that to my advantage :p ))

Kyte heard the concern in the question and knew that perhaps that digimon could tell a little more about the nature of that egg than it's trainer. Kyte wanted to avoid interrogation towards this as he had already learned the general attitude of others towards Virus type digimon. Being suspicious of this being possibly what had happened to his companion Lopmon Kyte wanted to avoid the confrontation. Being a rookie digimon meant that Dusklet probably already knew how to at least temporarily digivolve into it's champion form, being a freshly digivolved rookie Kyte didn't know if Lopmon would be able to do the same so soon then again when dealing with virus types, there was an element of unpredictability involved, still it would also be bad to fight a newfound friend. Fortunately he was saved from having to answer too detailed of an answer. "Who knows where any of us tamers get these random digieggs..." Kyte stated ambiguously before Lopmon suddenly raised an ear and turned about.

"I think I heard something digivolve..." Lopmon stated as he turned and pointed in the direction form which he had heard the noise "Maybe we should investigate" he had avpided being rude and avoiding the hug but lopmon's newer personality was one of a little more antisocial nature.

Dusklet remained silent, however, he made a note to keep a closer eye on the other Digimon and it's trainer. Not that he didn't trust virus Digimon. But he did have a habit of mistrusting people who looed like they had somehting to hide.
And the tamer looked like he knew more than he was letting on.

Allie looked mildly disappointed, before bouncing back with a smile on her face at the prospect of meeting new people.
"Alright! Let's check it out!" She said, beginning to stomp, but thinking better of it, and settling for running through the trees to the other side. There, she spotted another tamer with a red dragon type thingy.
Waiting for Dusklet to reach her side, she stamped over, a smile on her face, and hand out. "Hi there! I'm guessing you're a tamer too, right?"  
Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 125 126 127 128 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games