Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 13: Rp Forest
Night Wonderers Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What are you?
  Creature?
  human?
View Results

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 2:38 pm
XtheXhoboXduck
He removed his hand from blocking his view.

"Your hand might tingle a little bit."

He made sweeping like he did back at the inn, and the sword sizzled and turned blacker than night, it let out purple flashes of light that sizzled off like a fire, and sueddenly it calmed down and turned a deep black, with a purple line on it.

''Nothing there... I did worst... If you want, you can see my own personal weaponry... You see that what you did, I can also... But elemental weaponry, I do not sell.'' Rock said. as he handed the sword to Fenrick. ''Oh, also, free sheith, if you want one.'' Rock said as he turned to the counter and took out a sheith formed exactly for Fenrick's sword. 'It won,t cost anything and fits the sword like a glove...'' Rock said. He then turned around and moved a curtain to reveal a room filled with weapons. The light blue light was bright for a few seconds, for Rock's home was only alit by a fireplace. His windows face towards the sunset, not the sunrise. ''View this...'' Rock put out his hand and caught something. He came back with a glittering crystal sword with ancient engravings on it. ''This sword could be sold at 1/10 of it's price here and still worth billions...'' Rock said. He whispered 2 words that were un hearable. The sword spread into 4 to form a giant shuriken. ''And that's not all.'' The blades started to glow each a different color. ''You now the representative colors of the 4 basic element, right? Well I also have their sub-elements in another sword. And they are all detachable.'' Rock snapped the center to form 2 double bladed staffs. he put one down and snapped in in half, having only one sword now. He put the blades back together and shut it. ''Not bad, huh?'' Rock asked when he came back from the room and put back the curtain.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 2:51 pm
He slid his sword in its sheath.

Fenrick immeaditly reckonized it from the battle with eukoblitz.

"Not bad at all. Eukoblitz's scales never stood a chance to that beauty. I love the work on the hilt. It looks exactly like the plan."  

Groucho and Karl

Fanatical Cultist

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 4:41 pm
XtheXhoboXduck
He slid his sword in its sheath.

Fenrick immeaditly reckonized it from the battle with eukoblitz.

"Not bad at all. Eukoblitz's scales never stood a chance to that beauty. I love the work on the hilt. It looks exactly like the plan."

''Your welcome... The battle with Eukoblitz was just a mere start of the power this sword beholds... You might as well see my whole inventory... You,d be amazed by what I can make... Wind blades to electric morning stars passing through raven bows and fire whips. My inventory goes underground so i can contain everything, I still have some space left... But it won't be long before I have to enlarge it...'' Rock commented. ''Unless you're going back to the inn...'' Rock said as he turned back to the fireplace and pulled out a hot chain, which he put in the bucket. When it was cold, he twisted around the chain until each mail moved freely and melted oe of them to the morning star and the other end to the hilt. The mroning star was 4 times as big as Rock's head. ''It's for an ogre..'' Rock let off. ''So, interested in seeing my whole inventory. I can do you a special and make you one. About the same cost as the sword I just made you... Then again, maybe free, paid on nothing but confidence... I can trust you... That's the reason why I don't sell any magical weapon. Most of them could doom the forest faster than Eukoblitz could in the worng hands, like the sword I showed you...'' Rock said to Fenrick.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 4:50 pm
"I could use a new bow..."

He swung the sword around a little bit.

"What is a raven bow?"  

Groucho and Karl

Fanatical Cultist

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 5:46 pm
XtheXhoboXduck
"I could use a new bow..."

He swung the sword around a little bit.

"What is a raven bow?"

''There's nothing better than seeing it in use with your own eyes...'' Rock put an arm behind the curtain and came back with a bow made of pitch black feathers. He took no arrows. ''Come...'' Rock opened the door. ''Raven bows make their own arrows.'' Rock pulled on the string. Black energy with a purple aura form an arrow when Rock pulled it full stretch. ''And what's even better.'' Rock let go of the arrow. It swung around and hit a bird flying by. ''It chases after the target, on ground, it needs to point at it when launched in the air, finds the wanted target by itself...'' Rock explained. ''Curious of any other weaponry?'' Rock asked to Fenrick.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 5:53 pm
"Have any other kinds of bows? I'm in the market."  

Groucho and Karl

Fanatical Cultist

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 6:07 pm
XtheXhoboXduck
"Have any other kinds of bows? I'm in the market."

''I have bows of every element... Each having their own features that are very useful... But my favorite stays this one...'' Rock took a bag and pulled out a bow handle. ''Never judge by looks.'' Rock walked outside. Energy gushed out of both ends and formed the bow. ''This little marvel...'' Rock pulled the string and a bow formed a yellow arrow, the same color as the energy for the limbs. ''Can rip off a tree...'' Rock let off the arrow. A laser sound was heard and dashed at the speed of light, digging in the ground, even if it was 5 feet over the ground, ripping through the air. Wind passed as if a car had just passed by at 300 km. The tree just in front of Rock, a very old tree, ripped of from its roots and smashed. Rock pulled down the bow and the energy disappeared. '' This thing could have sent Eukoblitz through 3 mountains in the form I was in against him...'' Rock commented, looking at the devastating a simple arrow had just caused. '' The effects are all different with each person as it saps on the energy of the person hlding it. It doesn't take much of the energy, but after a 100 shots, you feel kinda used out...'' Rock commented. ''As I said earlier, I trust you. I can make one of these pure marvels for you, same price as your sword.'' Rock offered.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 6:18 pm
"Anything in the areas of darkness? Don't get me wrong, I love all of these, but lets see what else you got."  

Groucho and Karl

Fanatical Cultist

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 6:31 pm
XtheXhoboXduck
"Anything in the areas of darkness? Don't get me wrong, I love all of these, but lets see what else you got."

''This bow i just showed you can take any form. If your soul power is primarly based on darkness that'll be it's elemetan shoot... As for other weapons of darkness, it would take too much time to take out and put back.'' Rock walked back inside and crossed the other side ot the curtain. ''Don't worry, the only things that bite here are the weapons if you don't watch where you put your hands...'' Rock said with a chuckle. Before Rock stood shelves the went on seemingly forever. ''Darkness ally's this way...'' Rock commented as he turned toward a direction after 15 mintues walk he stopped. They begin here and continue to the end of the rows and are covering exactly 26 columns, like all other elements I can infuse in weapons. Feel free to roam around. Just ask if you wish to try any weapons of your choice.'' Rock said with a smile.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 6:37 pm
"Wow. These are all very powerful looking. I can feel the darkness radiating out of this whole room."

He started to scan the shelves for something that he liked. Nothing really struck his fancy.

"I like power, but that raven bow could come in handy when I am flying."

He thought it over.

"I think I'll take the bow handle you showed me. Once I get enough money, I'll be back for a raven bow."  

Groucho and Karl

Fanatical Cultist

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 6:40 pm
XtheXhoboXduck
"Wow. These are all very powerful looking. I can feel the darkness radiating out of this whole room."

He started to scan the shelves for something that he liked. Nothing really struck his fancy.

"I like power, but that raven bow could come in handy when I am flying."

He thought it over.

"I think I'll take the bow handle you showed me. Once I get enough money, I'll be back for a raven bow."

''Though they are tough to make, I do have a few replicas lying here somewhere...'' Rock opened both palms, a energy bow handle and raven bow came flying into them. ''Never knwow hat could happenin battle. And these are free of charge. They're on me.'' Rock handle both weapons to Fenrick with a smile.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 6:45 pm
"Thank you very much. I think these shall beome of great use if Ewan ever decides to go homicidal again. Thank you so very much. If you ever need anything, I got your back. Just throw one of these to the ground." He handed him two perfectly sphereical black rocks.

"Thank you for your time, and putting up with me. As for how I saw you back at the battle, eyes of the demon."

Fenrick then poofed out of his abode and back to the inn.

He put the bow handle in his pocket and held the raven bow.

"How is everything going?"  

Groucho and Karl

Fanatical Cultist

jadecougar

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 9:08 pm
The Reginalds all exited the house together, packs on their backs containing the necessary supplies for the long journey. Lutia had her bow strapped to her back and had her leathers on. However, her quiver was quite empty after the fight and she had made no arrows for herself. Ewan had his armor on again, and his greatsword was in its large black sheath on his back. He had a ragged brown cloak on, and a band around his head to keep his hair out of his eyes. Elki looked much less battle-ready than her siblings, wearing only traveler's clothes and a scarf, and carrying only a magic tome in her pack and a long dagger on her waist. They hung about around Brigitte and waited for the signal to leave.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 9:15 pm
Brigitte looked from Akia to the three siblings, then back at Akia. "If you're sure you won't need help," she said, "I can get going. I trust we shall be safe though, considering we are lucky enough to have you as the guardian of this forest," she said with a smile. Her eyes fell opon the others. "We can get going, now, I guess," she said. She motioned for Lutia to come next to her. "I believe I owe you a ride after your rough night," she said while holding her hand down to give Lutia a lift up.  

ImpliedComplications

2,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Edward 100

Akia-RP

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 9:23 pm
He took one last look at Brigette, "I am fine, I can get this on my own. I'll catch up soon." He wasn't really sure if he would be fine though, he would just have to see what happens next. "Bye." He opened the door to the place he hadn't been in for almost two-hundred years, he was about to find himself.  
13: Rp Forest

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games