Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 13: Rp Forest
School for "special students" RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 2:26 pm
jackie smiled "inner child?" she stiffled a yawn and then fell forward.
her body hit the floor and she closed her eyes all the way.
"i....want one of those" she giggled like a six year old and then fell silent  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 11:05 am
Rex held Jackie up in his arms. He smiled pleasantly. "I think...you already have one Jackie." He said quietly, trying not to wake her up. Rex then felt something he had never felt before. He felt pleasantly warm around, the center of this feeling was his heart, he blushed slightly for some reason.  

Fawkes Winchester

6,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Friendly 100

squeakers_13

5,650 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 12:40 pm
(Aw, you edited. I liked the other one. Oh well, I'll just work with this one then.)
Robin bit her lip as she floated along the road. Rock must have been going very fast if she still hadn't caught up to him. Then, something caught her eye. "Oh no." Fluttering down, she found that she was right. Rocks motorcycle was completely wrecked. But where was Rock? Bitting her lip again, this time so hard that it started to bleed, she started to run down the side of the road. Rock couldn't have gotten very far from there. And he had to be alright. He just had to.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 10:36 am
jackie stirred slightly but didn't wake up.

(sorry thats all i can thing of sweatdrop )  

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

Fawkes Winchester

6,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 2:13 pm
Rex picked her up, holding her slumbering body in his arms he walked ahead, seeing if he could find an exit back to the real world.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 2:20 pm
jackie gave and animated yawn but still didn wake.

a soft padding filled the hall "wh...what are you doing?" a giant cat beast padded from the shadow. shooting a venomus look at rex.  

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

Fawkes Winchester

6,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 2:29 pm
"I'm taking her back to her room. I'd prefer it if she didn't sleep on the floor." He said. He felt the glare pierce through his mind, but he stood his ground.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 2:35 pm
moko snarled "you arn't going any where" he boar his fangs threataningly
"what did you do to my misstres, she's smiling" he looked at jackie who was indead smiling in her sleep.
"you changed her, it's descusting" he snorted retracting his claws in a threataning way  

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

Fawkes Winchester

6,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 2:36 pm
"I did to her what people should have done a long time ago. I treated her as my friend." Rex stared back with deep blue passionate eyes.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 2:40 pm
moko snarled in indignation and walked forward
"no, all you did was fill her with falce hope, your just like the rest, you'll only hurt her and that means i have to pick up the peaces"  

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

Fawkes Winchester

6,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 2:44 pm
Rex gently put her down and walked over to Moko. "I will NOT hurt her! Some dark days are unavoidable but that's what friends are for, to shine a light, chasing the darkness away." Rex looked away. "I won't discuss this with you, you wouldn't understand." He said. He picked Jackie back up then looked straight in Moko's eyes, almost touching his face, his own eyes flaming with determination, fearlessness and rightousness. "I'd rather burn in the fires of Hell than hurting my friends." He said.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 2:51 pm
"no i understand peeeeeerfectly" in a singal fluid movment moko latched his claws into rex's shoulder "now i have your attention you listen to me.
i want you out of here understood, i want you to take your things an disserpear off the face of the earth"
he wrapped his spiked tail around rex's leg "do you understand" he hissed vehlmontly in rex's ear  

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

Fawkes Winchester

6,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 2:54 pm
"No. No I will not disappear!" Rex said and backed away quickly. "I understand, and I deny your request!" He said, spitting on the ground. "I made a promise to her, and I am going to keep that promise!" He said.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 2:57 pm
moko's face darkened with rage.
"i warn you, if you stay another day longer i will finish you off personaly"

jackie coughed and turned over slightly
moko eyed rex "put her down before i make you" he hissed bearing his fangs  

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

Fawkes Winchester

6,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 3:00 pm
"Shhh, you'll wake her up." He said. Smiling slightly as he looked over at Jackie. She was kind of cute when she was sleeping. "Oh, and I don't plan to let hre down, the floor is cold and hard. She needs a good place to sleep." He said.  
13: Rp Forest

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games