Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply Roleplaying
rp (can we?) be any thing u want Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

role plays?
  no
  yes plz
View Results

madbugz

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 5:08 pm
"Officer would you excuse me a moment." Claire walked over to the window "Kaze you can come back if you would like" She walked back to the officer.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 5:10 pm
"Ok." Kaze jumped down to the window and came inside.
She walked a little wobbly but try to stay on her feet.  

dfhlfhflashdfud

madbugz

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 5:13 pm
"Kaze sit down please your not that stable at the moment. he he" Claire got a glass of lemonade and handed it to Kaze. "Here drink some you might just need some fluids in your system."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 5:16 pm
"Thanks...." she grabbed the lemonade and drink.
((i g2g bye))  

dfhlfhflashdfud

mg_jan_templar

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 5:22 pm
randall was thinking *what the... * he was clame miss im here becasue you father was arrested for first degree muder.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 5:25 pm
"What what do you mean murder, how, are you kidding me..." She was so shocked she fell to her knees. "Who was it when why" Claire was breathing very heavily and was completely flabbergasted.  

madbugz

mg_jan_templar

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 6:17 pm
it was a lt gen that got shot by your father,s 9mm it was about 7:16 mp when here was arrested.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 12:03 am
"How awful....." she thought and stopped drinking and placed the lemonade on a table.  

dfhlfhflashdfud

madbugz

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 4:53 pm
"i i don't know what to say. I haven't spoke to him in years and that doesn't sound like him. Where is he being held?" Claire was looking at Kaze like i have no idea what is going to happen now.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 4:59 pm
Kaze was speechless and doesn't know what to say or do to make Claire feel a little better.  

dfhlfhflashdfud

madbugz

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 5:04 pm
"Kaze are you ok? you look dizzy still. Officer i know this is a inconvenience for you but can you please tell me where my father is. and wtf is "it". " Claire was still shocked but calmed down enough to get up and sit on the couch.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 5:11 pm
"I should be asking you that.." she said in a sad tone.  

dfhlfhflashdfud

madbugz

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 5:16 pm
"yea quite a shocker don't you think? he he" Claire said in a monotone but tried to seem happy.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 5:17 pm
"You don't have to keep it all in you know...." she said to Claire in a calm and gentle voice.  

dfhlfhflashdfud

madbugz

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 5:21 pm
"its the only thing i know how to do. I really havent been a emotional person really. i mean sure i get sad or happy or shocked but i never really well you kno" Claire looked at the fancy pillows and picked one up and set it on her lap. "meow" all of a sudden a black cat jumped onto the pillow and stretched and laid down. "oh hello Jack havent seen you lately." She said in a low quiet tone.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games