Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply Roleplaying
Darkness Rains Rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BeHappyBeJoyful

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 9:38 am
X pushed the hybrid aside as the light diminished. With her swords still pointing at the hybrid's heart, she lowered her head, and whispered into her ear, "I can kill you right here and now, but I would spare your life this time, for you've saved mine." X withdrew her swords, and slid them back into their sheaths. With her swords dangling by her side, X turned around, and started to stride towards the direction where she could sense a human was coming.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 12:15 pm
he sniffed the air, and smirked, "perfect, come to me, and make it that much easier." he continued to walk toward the vampires, the smell of sulfur, instantly filled the air  

The Harvester Of Souls

xTx Monty xTx

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 4:03 pm
*pull out rappel gun shoot it up onto a faraway tree * "time to go" *pull the triggger goes flying through to where the rappel landed* "here a gift to brighten up the area" *throws a flash grenade near where the two vampires are blinds them* "there now you could pick at them but for me im out"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 9:29 pm
he shook his head, he wanted to deal with this vamp, without any help. "now where are you my little vamp"  

The Harvester Of Souls

BeHappyBeJoyful

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 11:04 pm
"Right here, handsome," X whispered in his ears. She had sneaked up from behind the human hunter, before the flash grenade was threw. X slid forward silently, and turned around, standing in front of the human. X pulled out her swords, her body locked in fighting mode. She smiled, "You first, my boy."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 11:07 pm
*Rappel shot leads me to tree* "well i gotta check my supplies let see" *look around in pocket checking to see if their anything* "dam im running of shells i only got 4 sliver stakes 0 holy bullets and 24 .45 cal rounds well it looks like im going to have to play things easy with well time to go back and check up on my new friends to see if their just lying around" * pulls out rappel loads it up and fires hitting near tree branch where void standing * "here i come" * put rappel gun to belt pull the trigger to recover where the rappel shot landed Notice X is stance pulls out gun switches custom bullets with .45 Shoot X hand holding sword thus dropping it to the ground *  

xTx Monty xTx

The Harvester Of Souls

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 11:33 pm
"i love this, vampires acctually think im a human" he looked at x and smirked. he held out his left arm, fire sprouted out from the sleeve of his cloak.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 9:21 am
A piercing pain shot through X's hand as a bullet passed in and out of her palm. Her fingers uncurled uncontrollably from the hilt of the sword, and the sword dropped to the ground with a thud. X remained clam, and pull out a dagger from her coat. She watched as fire started burning on the hunter's hands. The fight was becoming more intriguing. X kicked at the sword lying by her feet, sending it through the air in an arc, and back into its sheath. "Let's go then,' X whispered. She slashed out with her sword, with her dagger following closely behind.  

BeHappyBeJoyful

xTx Monty xTx

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 11:49 am
*swings guns places them into gun belt and reaches to the back and pulls out a Sliver stick* "time to switch fighting styles" *presses button on the staff both ends pulls out to form a staff swings it around and stance changes into a Bōjutsu form* "time for you to go down" *swings staff begins running at X Attack uses bottom part and swing it to in a circle doing damage to X is face and hits X body and with upper part and sends X flying across at 20 feet*  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 1:04 am
X's sword tip had almost entered the hunter's clothes, when a huge force hit her face and knocked her backwards. X lied on the ground. She could feel blood trickling down her face, but such tasty blood. X licked the blood on her lips with her tongue, Delicious. X smiled, she could already feel her power building up in her muscles. X stood up, and picked up her weapons from the floor. The hand holding the dagger swung forwards as soon as she straightened her body, towards the human on the tree. The dagger cut through air, flewing straight for the human's throat. X twisted her neck, her bones crackling under her skin. She turned back to the hunter as her flesh slowly generated over her face's gaping wounds.  

BeHappyBeJoyful

mg_jan_templar

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 2:28 pm
randall was in a black hawk by himself he woke up from the crash he grabed his m5a2 folsom carbine and out his helmet on and grabed 6 clips
and grabed the died pilot hand gun he ran away from the crash site he stoped and looked out a window he ran to the main door it was lock he used the gernade luncher blowed the door down he grabed the m5a2 caribne he shot a round off and ran outside fired the m5a2 carbine
as rounds spill out he keept fireing at the vampier  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 4:27 pm
Adrian
Adrian hissed, she hated it when hunters thought that she was the bad guy. "Im a flipping slayer god damn it!!!" she groweled. She looked over to where X was in an unfair fight but shrugged it off. This vamp would kill her if she had the chance, but being a vampire herself, and having almost been killed by these two bozo's, she was tempted to join the fight. She stood up, pulling a knife out of its hulster attached to her thigh and smiled, "So, anyone here bored enough for a fight? Seeing as two against one isn't that fair and all..." she said in a sarcastic pouting voice.

Twilightchick372

xTx Monty xTx

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 5:04 pm
*notice the blade flying* "ahh shiiittt it not going down like this" *pistolwhips gun out and shoot bullet at the blade stopping dropping it to the ground* "is that all you got or you just going to sit their"  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 5:14 pm
randall hide behind a wall and load a clip in the m5a2 and grabs a flash bang and thrown it over the wall a blast of ligth blast every were
he shot 5 shoots and grabed his katana and pulled out his desert egale and looked over the wall ho crap ! as he saw a another one he ran from the wall and chagre and the othere one and shot his hand gun off  

mg_jan_templar

Twilightchick372

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 6:58 pm
Adrian

Adrian dodged the attack but held her knife out for the man to run into it. It hit him straight in the shoulder so she let go and kicked him in his back, sending him flying. "Your a slayer?"

Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games