Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Item Quests
░▒▓█●Liliths Quest ●█▓▒░ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which Item should I get?
  Kuro's Induction
  Kottan Bell
  Masquerade
  Padmavati's Lotus
View Results

Airashii Kasumi

150 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 2:31 pm
You broke your arm eek are you left or right handed? I' hope you heal soon! And how on earth did you get enough money for two of them so quickly, didn't you just go on an evolving item spending spree?  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 7:09 pm
Nah, you're aunt asks like that to know if you've come to, you know, consciousness...! That's a good way to know if a person from a trauma of any kind has regained any form of consciousness...or maybe to know if you're still dizzy or something...but please, please...! Eat and rest well, don't forget to exercise at least a little your broken arm, ok...?! Drink lots of milk...!

seriouscat_25

Mystical Cat

19,450 Points
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Cat Fancier 100

Lilith Le Rouge

850 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 7:01 am
User ImageFeed us
@air
I'm a Righty ^^ I've been sellin a lot of stuff lately so i get funds to spoil me xd

@cat
I just got back from the doctor and he told me that it was a good thing that i was physically fit or it could have been worse, my whole arm from elbow to hand is inside a cast now i look like i have Megaman's blasters xd

on to the serious part the doctor said the bone in my elbow and in my wrists are both fractured and needs about a month to recover, and i can say its is very hard to type not using your dominant hand xd
User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 7:23 am
and weren't you just working on drawing some storyboards? Are you going to post those on an online site so we can marvel at your drawing abilities?  

Airashii Kasumi

150 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0

Lilith Le Rouge

850 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 7:39 am
User ImageFeed us
sadly, im not gonna post them cause its work related and the client probably doesn't want their ad exposed before their launch date xd
User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 11:49 am
I thought you were working on storyboards, aren't those like comic panels? I'm confused now. What do you do for your job, I thought you were a singer.  

Airashii Kasumi

150 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0

Lilith Le Rouge

850 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 6:53 pm
User ImageFeed us
the dancing and the band thing is just a hobby sweatdrop i work in an ad agency and the storyboards im making are for commercials ^^, thats why i can't show them xd
User Image

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 7:00 pm
ok, I'm trying to take the picture of you from the band and place that in a business suit, and that is just not computing. So when you talk about storyboards you mean like the type they show in some movies bonus features?  

Airashii Kasumi

150 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0

Lilith Le Rouge

850 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 7:09 pm
User ImageFeed us
i know what you mean xd my friends always say that i look misplaced when i dress for work hee hee.

the storyboard is a scene by scene comprehensive drawing of a commercial, i draw it and show it to the client if they like it, great ^^, but if they don't i redo the whole thing sweatdrop
User Image

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 7:13 pm
I don't know if that's a good thing or not. umm...lilith since your arm is broken does that mean you'll be out of work for a whole month, because that would not be good  

Airashii Kasumi

150 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0

Lilith Le Rouge

850 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 7:24 pm
User ImageFeed us
yup it was hard to tell my boss that i would be taking a leave for a month since the coke ad is nearing the deadline, but he did give me a vacation with pay xd im sooo persuasive hee hee
User Image

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 7:30 pm
oh, you must be really good at what you do if you gave you paid vacation time, you design ads for coke? as in the original, not the knock off brands? wow eek  

Airashii Kasumi

150 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0

Lilith Le Rouge

850 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 7:37 pm
User ImageFeed us
yup ^^, i design ads for the original coke 3nodding
User Image

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 8:32 pm
wow i missed out alot of stuff in chats heheheh~

hope your arm gets well soon eheheh so that you'd enjoy your vacation better.
do you do print ad designs too?  

Adie05

Airashii Kasumi

150 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 5:55 pm
eek wow you must be really good....  
☆ Item Quests

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games