Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply Roleplaying
Night Of The Living Dead Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

word filter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 5:15 pm
jose: wtf ese lights came up
joey: yea...we are not alone....and i'm not talking about zombies...
jose: you still recording holmes?
joey: yea man ill try to never turn this camera off
jose: alright holmes whatever you say
joey: someone's coming
jose: or some are coming ese
joey: yea...get the bat ready lets see...  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 5:26 pm
"hey were not infected put down the bat" Lainy said in a shaky voice. "We need your help"said Ray. "please can u help us take care of the zombies and lock and secure the doors" said Lainy. Lainy was trying not to giggle because she just saw a really fat zombie smoosh up agianst a glass door and Ray,steven and sally were trying to hold back the flood of laughter. until they burst with laughter rofl  

madbugz

word filter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 6:04 pm
jose: now what holmes? babysitting?
joey: idk...bah lets do it...alright people introduce yourself to join us cause im doing a documental...then we will help yall  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 2:21 pm
Lain got serious and looked directly at the camera lens"My name is Lainy and this is Steven,Ray,and sally" "ok now will you help us?" said ray impatiently. Lainy started toward the home depot to get supplies for the doors. Steven and Sally headed towards a broom closet to get cleaning materials. Ray was following Lainy to see if she needed help just as an excuse to hang out with her.  

madbugz

word filter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 2:48 pm
joey: that wasnt a presentation
jose: ignore it holmes they went that way lets go film more gore
joey: damn right
joey and jose walked down the electric stairs and now they are heading to the clothes shop  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 2:54 pm
As Lainy and ray went in to the store they came across and GINORMOUS zombie that seemed too big for words and it appeared to be a mall cop with a serious mutation problem. Lainy yelled to Joey and Jose"Hey if you want something for your documentary then you better come and see this!!!" "Watch out" yelled Ray as soon as the monster swung a clawed arm at her. Thankfully she ducked in time. scream  

madbugz

word filter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 3:12 pm
jose: ey holmes you heard that?
joey: yea...sounds like....
both: a big a** zombie!!
jose: f*ck yea! lets go!
joey: you reding my mind?

they went running to the other survivors and the big zombie  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 3:17 pm
"hey you can you help or are you just gonna sit there talking to the camera" The zombie was big really big and it apparently was blind but had excellent hearing swatting where ever there seemed to be noise. Finally managed to get on top of a shelf and started to shoot at it with a shotgun. "This isn't working out like i hoped" Lainy said with extreme exhaustion. confused  

madbugz

word filter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 3:25 pm
joey: these survivors are pissing me off
jose: ignore them holmes they need our help they'll be on their knees when we get out of here
joey: yeah anyways lets do this
jose: ay pinche puto! right here you fat f*ck i got this bat right here with your name on it so come get it pendejo!
joey: hahaha run fatty run
jose throws a bucket of paint to the zombie
jose: ay hijo de puta i said come get it!
joey: hahaha let me try some
joey grabs a nail gun and starts shooting the zombie in the part of the head
jose: orale ese where you get that from
joey: next to me jose grab 2 and shoot that b*****d
jose: you got that right holmes
jose and joey shoots the zombie with nail guns
jose: die puto this is 3 nail guns vs a walking piece of rotten meat
joey: hahaha jose dont make me drop the camera you making me laugh harder
jose: haha alright holmes my bad  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 3:32 pm
"would you stop fooling around and stop overkilling it" Lainy said disgusted by the smell. "didn't you notice after a couple of shots it dropped down dead?" did i mention my name is Lainy and not "survivor" cuz your starting to piss me off with that survivor stuff" "hey now i think we got off to a bad start" Ray said trying to stop the fight before it started "Lainy i think they're just trying to have a good time while they're trying to survive."ray said. Joey and Jose nodded in agreement and then made a smart alack comment. "im sorry im just a little tense at the moment"lainy said trying to be convincing and sincere.  

madbugz

word filter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 3:39 pm
jose: alright as that SURVIVOR said (joey laughing in background) she is having a hard time cause we call her SURVIVOR when she IS a SURVIVOR (joey have tears laughing while jose keeps talking about her and pointing at her) and her....the SURVIVOR said if we could stop fooling around but damn SURVIVOR (joay has no air laughing) we are trying to have a good time SURVIVOR
joey cant talk cause he's laughin so much he had to sit on the floor and keep recording  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 3:45 pm
Lainy was so mad she went up to Jose and gave him a swat on the head that mad e him shut up and then Joey got up and said "who the ******** are you to go telling people what to do and not to do and when they try to have fn go and ******** hit them" All lainy did was walk away because if she stayed she would do something that she would really regret and grabbed some boards to block up the doors. Ray followed but before he left the room he said softly and calmly" We are all Survivors but some of us are fighters and like to be acknowledged for that." and without another word left. confused  

madbugz

word filter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 3:50 pm
(please do not control my character)
jose: ey what the f*ck who do you think you are?! f**king gringa
joey: alright jose lets get out of here before she barracades and before i piss my pants cause i laughed so hard
jose: haha alright holmes
jose and joey went out to the clothes shop and jose glared at lainy  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 3:55 pm
(srry boredom struck me hard lol)
Lainy glared back and grabbed the nail gun that was on the floor. She turned to Leon."so what are we going to do now" "i dont know" in his mind he wanted to say something cheesey like as long as im with you im fine and dandy but he restrained himself.  

madbugz

word filter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 4:02 pm
jose: i dont like that gringa, man she thinks she's important
joey: haha yeah but oh well lets keep on going
joey and jose heads to the clothes shop  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers