Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oh My Gold! Polls, Contests, Give-a-ways & More!

Back to Guilds

This Guild consists of Polls, Contests, Events, Giveeaways and much more! 

Tags: Conversation, Polls, SonZack, Contests, Friends 

Reply Quizzes and Fun & Word Games!
why did you choose your username? ~+~+~+~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

stargate ?
stargate !
25%
 25%  [ 152 ]
i was wondering if anyone was ever going to ask this...
34%
 34%  [ 205 ]
come sail away pollwhore
40%
 40%  [ 245 ]
Total Votes : 602

tailsgate

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 11:24 pm
SOUTHERN CROSS GANGSTA
the reason i chose the name southern cross gangsta is because i live in Australia and the southern cross is like a symbol here plus i live life wreckless and do what i want bassicaly whenever i want i have a mule called tha fallen angel the reason i called my avitar that is beacause i was watchin a jay and silent bob movie any way to cut a long story short their piss funny and they were angels that fell from heaven well jay and bob wernt the angles 2 other guys played by matt damon and ben assfleck lol.

if it wasn't for the period at the end, i would ask if you knew how to use a period... domokun stargate  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 11:04 pm
stargate bump!!!!!!! domokun stargate  

tailsgate

Barbie Queue

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 7:30 am
Well all my usernames everywhere else are variations of "Green Bunny" which was inspired by a hentai distribution company's name when my friend was trying to help me come up with a username. I liked the icon only because it was cute so it was kind of a joke that the reason I picked it was totally non-sex related but came from a company that was... However, when I got onto Gaia someone had already picked that name so I had to pick another one. I like BBQ and when I was little I melted barbies for fun so I went with "Barbie Queue"  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 6:16 pm
Barbie Queue
Well all my usernames everywhere else are variations of "Green Bunny" which was inspired by a hentai distribution company's name when my friend was trying to help me come up with a username. I liked the icon only because it was cute so it was kind of a joke that the reason I picked it was totally non-sex related but came from a company that was... However, when I got onto Gaia someone had already picked that name so I had to pick another one. I like BBQ and when I was little I melted barbies for fun so I went with "Barbie Queue"

you melted barbies? LOL!!! domokun stargate  

tailsgate

Ixcilia

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 10:14 pm
It sounds like my initials + xyz.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 11:22 pm
Eilzhaise
It sounds like my initials + xyz.

it does? *tries to think of what your initials are, looks at the time, then gives up* domokun stargate  

tailsgate

Kittywitch

Witty Elocutionist

26,500 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 12:39 am
tailsgate
SOUTHERN CROSS GANGSTA
the reason i chose the name southern cross gangsta is because i live in Australia and the southern cross is like a symbol here plus i live life wreckless and do what i want bassicaly whenever i want i have a mule called tha fallen angel the reason i called my avitar that is beacause i was watchin a jay and silent bob movie any way to cut a long story short their piss funny and they were angels that fell from heaven well jay and bob wernt the angles 2 other guys played by matt damon and ben assfleck lol.

if it wasn't for the period at the end, i would ask if you knew how to use a period... domokun stargate
(Insomnia deactivates Kittywitch's tact) I'm not sure he hit the period on purpose.
(Yes, that is about as untactful as Kittywitch gets)  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 9:09 am
I chose this name cuz i luv kitsunes and cuz of a legend. . . but i had 2 spell kyuubi wrong cuz some1 already took KyuubiNoKitsune...
xxGothGurl13xx cuz well....i used 2 be goth....and cuz my fav # is 13
mm... donthaveacare cuz of this other game i used 2 play and i realy dont have a care anyways... ^^

and my cosplay ANBU Sai User cuz...well im cosplaying sai from naruto and theres a weapon called a sai and im learing how to use it.. (hence the user) and anbu cuz of no apparent reason  

Dandy113

Feral Bunny

crazypandapooh

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 10:47 am
crazypandapooh came randomly to me  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 7:13 pm
Kittywitch
tailsgate
SOUTHERN CROSS GANGSTA

(Insomnia deactivates Kittywitch's tact) I'm not sure he hit the period on purpose.
(Yes, that is about as untactful as Kittywitch gets)

LOL domokun stargate  

tailsgate

tailsgate

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 9:43 am
KyubiiNoKitsune
I chose this name cuz i luv kitsunes and cuz of a legend. . . but i had 2 spell kyuubi wrong cuz some1 already took KyuubiNoKitsune...
xxGothGurl13xx cuz well....i used 2 be goth....and cuz my fav # is 13
mm... donthaveacare cuz of this other game i used 2 play and i realy dont have a care anyways... ^^

and my cosplay ANBU Sai User cuz...well im cosplaying sai from naruto and theres a weapon called a sai and im learing how to use it.. (hence the user) and anbu cuz of no apparent reason

ooh, 4 accounts =D domokun stargate  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 11:25 pm
crazypandapooh
crazypandapooh came randomly to me

rofl domokun stargate  

tailsgate

Aladyleyna

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 12:29 am
I got the name "Leyna" from an evil-name generator, but since I couldn't use it on it's own for forum usernames (probably someone else would have taken it before I did) so I added "A Lady" in front of it, to make it more regal.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 11:43 am
baris is my name tr is TuRkey and im Turk  

KirariM0KuCCuKKafani

coolrichardo

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 7:25 pm
i dont know  
Quizzes and Fun & Word Games!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games