Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply Roleplaying
Ninja RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 86 87 88 89 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ninja Head Count
  +1
View Results

uer008

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 6:05 pm
saria talk to hokage and "report two murder at school and one girl is bady hurt too." "i see."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 6:07 pm
Madi was climbing trees and clawing them like they were enemies. She was destroying limbs and stripping bark.  

madbugz

dfhlfhflashdfud

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 6:09 pm
When she arrived, she saw Saria but knelt before the Hokage.
"Lord Hokage, I must report that a man has been murdered between 1:39 pm. His head was sliced off with a katana in good conditon. The murderer might still be in range, so please...give me your orders..." she said still kneeling and looking down on the floor.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 6:13 pm
"Lord hokage i go find him bye." "be safe saria and keep eye on every one to." i left the room and walk down to hallway.  

uer008

madbugz

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 6:14 pm
"What am i doing here" Madi looked around and saw she was in a place she had never been before. The trees were bare, no leaves, no buds, nothing. Madi got up and looked around.the only thing she could see were the trunks. She started climbing the trunks and went to the very peak. Looked at the landscape and saw to the east was the normal forest and beyond that was the town so thats the direction she headed.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 6:19 pm
"These murders are the same and I want you to investigate this matter. This might start a doubt on the people's mind......" the Hokage said.
"Yes, sir!" she rushed out of the office and went to the murder scenes.  

dfhlfhflashdfud

madbugz

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 2:45 pm
"i need to start learning to control this whatever it is." Madi said leaping and jumping and clawing tree after tree till she saw the old oak tree."Whew i thought i was never going to get back. Oh no its morning." Madi took off as fast as she could towards the groceries store.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 3:24 pm
Nani came out of forset and went to yuu house try steal more thing to sell the black market."hmm what is this"and pull out a old box was under her bed. "it is a necklace."  

saria of the lost

5,075 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200

mg_jan_templar

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 3:43 pm
roy was at the store he was waiting for the store to open i need to get a new katana this one is broken.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 3:47 pm
Madi raced to the store to get started her work day. She noticed a guy standing outside so she slipped through a window in the back and opened the store hoping her boss might be impressed. "Welcome" Madi said to the man who looked like he was in a hurry.  

madbugz

saria of the lost

5,075 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 4:32 pm
nani run sack the room and break some window.I went to door and open leave the house. "yes this be so easy and not work in to help in heal people again."  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 4:52 pm
"Do you need anything can i help you. Wow you look like you need a new Katana."Madi looked at the broken blade and checked the stockroom and found one in a dusty box she brought it out and put it on the counter. 3nodding  

madbugz

dfhlfhflashdfud

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 5:23 pm
"Oh I forgot to put the groceries in the house." she realized and quickly head home.
When she arrived, she saw a person.
Suspicious of her actions, she threw kunai knives to both of her legs and drew her katana out to her throat.
"Who are you?!" she asked seriously.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 5:28 pm
"Madi you're here early i'm happy to see your a hard worker." the Clerk said to Madi."Thank you i thought i would be late but i was early and this gentleman was waiting to get in so i just did what i had to do." Claire said looking nervous. "Well im glad."The clerk walked away into his office.  

madbugz

saria of the lost

5,075 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 3:49 pm
"i was leave here and dark sent me here to find u." nani crying in pain.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 86 87 88 89 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games