Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Game Room
The Corrupt-a-Wish Game Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you enjoy Corrupt-a-wish?
  Yes
  No
  Obligatory Poll Whore Option
View Results

Filia_Nox_Noctis

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 11:31 am
Granted 2 new arms sprout from your torso immediatly below your original set of arms, unfortunatly the material for building those new limbs had to come from other parts of your body. All of your bones gave up some of their density weakening their structure and giving you a bad case of osteoporosis. In addition to weakened bones your muscles had to be scavanged to give you the ability move those arms causing you to have difficulty lifting things that were easy to lift before, and you can't workout to strengthen your muscles because your bones can't handle the strain. Fortunatly for you skin is highly elastic and yours manages to stretch to contain these sudden new limbs, you just have to deal with unsightly strech-marks all over your body and unpleasnt tightness in skin that used to be quite loose and any additional stretching of the skin is painful.

I wish I had a limitless supply of cold, fresh Dr Pepper.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 1:08 am
Granted. You drink so much "Fresh, cold" dr. Pepper you get a brain freeze that makes your head shrivel up from frostbite and fall off.

I wish I wish I had a fish  

Dark-Blue Zeus

Azure Alexea

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 1:15 am
Granted, you now have a HUGE fresh fish that could feed a small town for a week. Unfortunately it turns out to be a whale and eco-terrorists go after you for "destroying the world".
I wish I had a mansion in europe  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 1:42 am
Granted. Unfortunately its inhabited by spiders the size of volkswagens who wrap you up in webbing and lay eggs in your vertebrae.

I wish I had a good fighting game like street fighter  

Dark-Blue Zeus

-Stumblefoot-
Crew

Timid Punk

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 5:47 am
Granted! Unfortunately it is not a video game but a real life tournament held in your house every day!
Every day when you get home from work you have to battle ninjas, kick boxers, Megalamaniac generals and all sorts of Psychopathic lunatic warriors! And thats just to get to the fridge for a beer!
Sleep is impossible! They just want to fight all the time!! Your life is a misery and you have the bruises to prove it!

I wish I could walk on water (as well as land)  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 12:51 pm
Granted. But water and land get tired of you walking on them and fabricate 2 monstrous constructs of earth and water and they take turns walking on you!

I wish to have a good outcome on one of my wishes.  

Dark-Blue Zeus

-Stumblefoot-
Crew

Timid Punk

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 1:23 pm
Granted! There you go!! Well as you didnt make ans specific wish other than for nothing to go wrong, Nothing goes wrong with nothing! Oh well... No news is good news!

I wish I had a secret mountain lair to plan my war against the Nostrofartu  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 1:36 pm
Granted unfortunatly the Drow don't like your "invasion" of their precived territory and you are wiped-out by the overwheling power of the wrath of The Goddess Lolth.

I wish I was a fish.  

Filia_Nox_Noctis

Saber Blysmey

Moonlight Pirate

24,500 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 1:43 pm
Granted but you're instantly caught in a net and taken to a pet store where you are given to an insane 3 year old who randomly throws things into your tank.

I wish I had a fenced in yard.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 1:46 pm
Granted you now have a yard completely inclosed in an 8 foot privacy fence with no gate. Enjoy.

I wish I had a PS3.  

Filia_Nox_Noctis

Saber Blysmey

Moonlight Pirate

24,500 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 1:50 pm
Granted...but it eats every single disc you put in it.

I wish I had Wii fit.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 2:40 pm
Granted but three days later you are unable to play any more due to pulling every muscle in your body with your over competitiveness!!

I wish I had new 4GB lap top running on windows 7  

-Stumblefoot-
Crew

Timid Punk

Dark-Blue Zeus

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 2:49 pm
Granted. but it comes with a trojan horse.

I wish I had a girlfriend heart  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 3:04 pm
Granted! Meet your new girl friend... Sister Dennice of the order of the immaculate virgin! She loves to talk and comfort you from woes! Just dont touch!! Or god will punish you!!

I wish there was a pedestrian tunnel under the atlantic  

-Stumblefoot-
Crew

Timid Punk

Filia_Nox_Noctis

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 3:33 pm
Granted but no rest stops.  
Game Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games