Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Crusaders of the Night (needs people!!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What power would you like to have?
  flight
  Mental/psycic
  strength
  Light
  Dark
  Elemental
View Results

Wildear17

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 12:22 pm
Christopher appered in a blast of fire, he smelled strongly of coffee and smoke, "ok lets see" he said lightly in a whisper " knives, swords razors yes i got everythingg" he hissed and walked over to one of the androids slowly and calmly as the android tried to chop off his head, he grabbed its face and shattered with one hand, the other slicing the android behind the android he sighed, he wanting to fight something that would bleed or scream or both at the same time, and not for the frist time thought about killing his teamates and going roge, ah but those where just daydreams.. or plans he grinned senseing something or someone dark somewhere in the city, but he didn't know be it man or best  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 3:41 pm
Arcaos just yawned. "Go you stupid machine." He command his opponent after he transformed into his shadow.  

0Jason Voorhees0

Romantic Werewolf

9,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Nutrino Starwind

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 12:43 pm
Diz silently walked through the dark dingey alleyway. Picking up a small pole he moved out of the shadows towards the front of the store. Diz looked at the store reading the sign above the door. Drespy Hi-Fi are going to regret not paying up this time! He thought to himself as he swung the pole breaking the window. The alarm sounded as Diz moved in through the window, slowly he wandered around the store touching random objects. Diz left the store watching as everything he touched began to explode and the store burst into flames. "Now that's what I call an example!" He mumbled to himself grinning as the store burned in front of him.

(( Sorry I haven't posted before it was my birthday on sunday so I haven't been home for the last few days. ))

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 1:17 pm
As his opponent came after him, he moved swiftly and sliced the off the top of the robot. He stood straight up as n shock. What's this... probly nothing. He thought as the feeling of evil explosion passed him.  

0Jason Voorhees0

Romantic Werewolf

9,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Wildear17

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 7:28 pm
"you feel it to?" Christopher asked looking at him an excide smile on his face  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 1:23 pm
Diz continued to watch as the store burned down in front of him, hearing the sirens of police cars approaching. Slowly he turned and began to walk away when a car flew around the corner screeching to a halt. Diz looked over to the car as two men jumped out ordering him to freeze. Diz stopped and put his arms out to the side showing he had no weapons on him and waited as the two officers walked over to him with their guns drawn. Diz slowly advanced towards the two with his arms still held out to his sides, he stopped a few feet in front of the two men.

Nutrino Starwind

Nutrino Starwind

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 1:43 pm
One officer walked over and pulled out a pair of cuffs and was about to place them around Diz' wrists but Diz had other plans, spinning on his heel he grabbed the officer by the wrist and pulled him close enough for Diz to quickly place a hand on the officers badge then threw him back towards the other. The second officer stood shocked as he watched his partner crashing along the floor to his feet, bending down he tried to help his partner to his feet. Both men were back on their feet and they turned to try to arrest Diz once more but he was nowhere to be seen, suddenly flash of light brightened the streets darkest corners as the officers badge exploded taking both officers with it. "Not today..." Diz said grinning from the alleyway as he watched the police car explode lighting the street once more.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 5:51 pm
"What was it... the power seemed unreal, yet also unorthodox at the same time." He answered as he attacked another drone.  

0Jason Voorhees0

Romantic Werewolf

9,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Wildear17

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 10:00 pm
Christopher gave him a knowing, somewhat wicked grin "you'll find out soon" he said with a smile as he drank in the choes and panic that was going on in the city tonight "yes, soon everyone will know" he hissed as he smashed two more drone  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 3:10 am
† Kenji & Miu †

"The world is never safe," Miu said, and slashed one. Surrounded, Miu smiled. She created another blade on the end of the scythe, and began dancing around, destroying them. He might be there thought, she thought.

Kenji was trying to see if he could find the person that was responsible for the explosion. He was assigned to assist the guy. He saw a police car that was destroyed, and looked around to see if he was there.

Claus Regal

0Jason Voorhees0

Romantic Werewolf

9,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 2:57 pm
"Evil sickens me, as for you... why are you here? You are born of evil, yet do not act upon evil, why?" He asked as a more advanced drone came to fight him.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 3:16 pm
Christopher smiled "the world is full of wickeness and i'm here to earn my freedome" he said lightly as a drone stabbed his wing, he gave it an annoyed look right before he tore its head off "i'm a demon and do act upon evil, who you think gave all the muders the insperation to kill, i'm the demon of the wicked hearts, and i want out"  

Wildear17

Nutrino Starwind

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 3:27 pm
Diz silently watched from the shadows as a man walked down the street, his eyes following every movement the man made. As Diz watched he figured the man was looking for something and the destruction around him didn't seem to bother him either. Diz walked out from the shadows still watching the man. "Looking for something?"

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 4:28 pm
[[ Sorry I missed a lot.... x.x I'll just make something up.....]]

Dahlia was sitting in her room, her entire arsenal consisting of over 2,000 imported guns and bullets sitting in front of her. Through the wall she could hear the thumping of the others training. Sighing, she picked up a gun and slowly ran a soft cloth over it, gently rubbing every inch of the sleek metal until it was clean. She grabbed a cartridge of bullets and clicked them in the bottom.

The Galactic Panda

Jamesta

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 4:33 pm
A large flashing Alert sign appeared bhind Maho "oh darn and things were just getting good!" she pressed the button to stop the androids "ok everyone we have a level 2 alert doesnt seem like much...who's up for a little fun? i need at least...uh... three people to go!"  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games