Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply 22. ✿ - - - Health And Exercise
Questions About Sex & Sexual Health Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hamsterliciousness

Codebreaking Gawker

14,750 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 9:50 pm
rozzy-sama
Hi, I don't know if anyone has asked this already, but is it normal for nipples not to be sensitive?

I've heard a lot of people say that they get turned on by having their breasts touched/massaged, but it doesn't do anything for me.

Also, what are the erogenous zones?
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Different people have different sensitivities. Do you have larger breast sizes? (thats D and up), it sometimes happens to people with larger breasts, but its different for each person.

"erogenous zones:
Or: erotogenic-zones , areas of the body sensitive to sexual stimulation, not to be confused with erogenous zone , the part of the body, according to psychoanalytic theory, where sexual energy is focused."

This is the only pg-13 pic I could find that deptics most common zones, their marked as red as most sensitive.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 9:58 pm
rozzy-sama
Hi, I don't know if anyone has asked this already, but is it normal for nipples not to be sensitive?

I've heard a lot of people say that they get turned on by having their breasts touched/massaged, but it doesn't do anything for me.

Also, what are the erogenous zones?

I think it would depend on the person; I know a lot of people have sensitive nipples but I don't. So you're not alone!

Sensation Ari

5,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200

F a t a l D e c o d e

Tipsy Genius

6,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 6:50 am
Candy Flavored Kittens

I think it would depend on the person; I know a lot of people have sensitive nipples but I don't. So you're not alone!

xX Princess Heartbreak Xx

Different people have different sensitivities. Do you have larger breast sizes? (thats D and up), it sometimes happens to people with larger breasts, but its different for each person.

"erogenous zones:
Or: erotogenic-zones , areas of the body sensitive to sexual stimulation, not to be confused with erogenous zone , the part of the body, according to psychoanalytic theory, where sexual energy is focused."

This is the only pg-13 pic I could find that deptics most common zones, their marked as red as most sensitive.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Thank you both so much for the help! Oh and to answer the question, I'm size C...but I guess, that's close enough.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:25 am
Okay um...when you lose your virginity, how much does it hurt? I've heard so many conflicting things, like it hurts for a moment, it doesn't hurt at all, and it hurts really badly the whole time...and I've heard that it hurts the day afterward too...so what's the most common/likely story?  

Kandell

Sensation Ari

5,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 11:43 am
Kandell
Okay um...when you lose your virginity, how much does it hurt? I've heard so many conflicting things, like it hurts for a moment, it doesn't hurt at all, and it hurts really badly the whole time...and I've heard that it hurts the day afterward too...so what's the most common/likely story?

Theres no common story, it depends on the person.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 7:07 pm
Kandell

I've heard from a majority of women that it hurts for a few minutes, some people have it hurt for a few seconds, some it doesn't hurt at all.

Though there are cases (like mine) where you lose your virginity, it hurts for a few minutes, but when you get your period, its very heavy, and the cramps are so bad you can barely walk.

NOW, this is NOT common, and if it does happen, SEE A DR IMMEDIATELY. I went to the emergency room and was seen in 3 hours, they took a ultrasound to make sure it wasn't a ectopic pregnancy (a fertilized egg in the fallopian tube) which is very serious.

Hamsterliciousness

Codebreaking Gawker

14,750 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Blue Eyed Wallflower

Thieving Scrounger

36,475 Points
  • Married 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 11:15 pm
Candy Flavored Kittens
Kandell

Theres no common story, it depends on the person.

Really. My best friend said that it hurt for a few minutes when she first had sex, but then it just stopped. When I had sex for the first time, it did hurt. Afterward, my legs actually felt numb. The next time after was just as bad, but by the third time it was fine.

I'm so glad this topic is here. I sincerely think it's a smart idea to talk about sex instead of acting like it's the bubonic plague. I was about to post a thread like this myself, but never mind. biggrin By the way, is this just for answering questions about sex, or can discussions take place here also?

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 11:53 am
Besides like, the obvious pleasure sounds, are there any other.. noises that take place during sex? =P

Sensation Ari

5,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200

Blue Eyed Wallflower

Thieving Scrounger

36,475 Points
  • Married 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 6:14 pm
Candy Flavored Kittens
Besides like, the obvious pleasure sounds, are there any other.. noises that take place during sex? =P

Yes. It can depend on the person, but there are sometimes involuntary sounds. Heavy breathing, headboard hitting the wall (joke). There is also something that people call "queafing." It refers to when a man completely pulls out of the vaginal area and the air being released makes a kind of "farting" sound. It's embarrassing for some people. One other thing you could possibly hear is a slapping sound. Sometimes when one person's skin hits against the other, it sounds like a clapping.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 2:04 pm
uerm..
What does lubricate mean?  

Magical Special Crayons

XxFlutterby_HeavenxX

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 5:37 pm
Is it rue that a hermaphrodites, or "Hermans" as some people call them, can get themselves pregnant? There is a lot of controversy over that at my school.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 6:00 pm
XxFlutterby_HeavenxX
Is it rue that a hermaphrodites, or "Hermans" as some people call them, can get themselves pregnant? There is a lot of controversy over that at my school.

No it's not. Often the one sex is "sterile" or "useless". So although they may have both genders, it is often that only one of them is working.  

broken_bleeding_angel

Desirable Sex Symbol

XxFlutterby_HeavenxX

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 6:01 pm
broken_bleeding_angel
XxFlutterby_HeavenxX

No it's not. Often the one sex is "sterile" or "useless". So although they may have both genders, it is often that only one of them is working.

Thank you because I was wondering about that.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 6:12 pm
XxFlutterby_HeavenxX
broken_bleeding_angel
XxFlutterby_HeavenxX

Thank you because I was wondering about that.

You're welcome.  

broken_bleeding_angel

Desirable Sex Symbol

XxFlutterby_HeavenxX

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 6:13 pm
How long does it take for the sperm to reach the egg?  
22. ✿ - - - Health And Exercise

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games