Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Midnight Rain (Back & Kicking!!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

For what reason would you rather be with someone?
  Love - duh!
  Money, money, money.
  I'm a loner, I don't need anyone.
View Results

Avelyst

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 10:47 pm
Alec stared at her, a smile curving his mouth.
"My name is Alec, and aren't you a doll."
Kashi...I haven't seen her in a handful of years. She has grown a lot. Last time I saw her, before the battle that is, she was 6. Why, hasn't time been a blessing to her! I know she didn't used to like being called doll, but lets see if she grew out of that childhood hatred of the word. he thought, trailing his icy blue eyes over her figure again.
"Alec, that is enough flirting. We came here for business!"
Alec shrugged her statement off, completely ignoring her.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 10:55 pm
Kashi starts to growl and grabs Alec by the shirt collar and shoves him against the wall. "call me DOLL ONE more time and i WILL put you in the Mundane Hospital!" she glares at him thinking of the ways she could give him brain damage.

((ps Mundanes are humans without abilities))  

Evil_Maiden420

Avelyst

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 11:01 pm
Alec smiled down at her.
Ah, I have hit a button. Interesting...
"Of course, darling," he said, dragging out his English accent, "Just as long as you make sure to visit me while I'm in there, doll. You do so look gorgeous when you're angry."
His smile widened as he prepared for her response.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 11:06 pm
Kashi turns bright red and throws a punch making a hole in the wall beside his head. "call me doll again and you won't be so lucky next time." she lets him go and backs up a little to take a deep breath and steady herself.  

Evil_Maiden420

Avelyst

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 11:12 pm
Alec smiled and straightened his shirt.
"There will be a next time? I do feel lucky. Ah, I now wished I would have stopped by the flower shop. I'm not much of a gentleman, now am I?"
He sighed heavily and raised his hand up in front of him, and directly in front of Kashi's eyes. A small ball of fire formed in his hand and exploded, spraying sparks everywhere and leaving a rose in its place.
"Now, is that better?" a sparkle flickering in his ice blue eyes.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 11:16 pm
Kashi jumps at the explosion, "HOLY s**t! how in the hell did you do that?" she asks looking at the single red rose. her fox ears were slowly recovering from the suprise of the explosion.  

Evil_Maiden420

Avelyst

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 11:22 pm
Alec shrugged.
"I'm a magic user." Fox magic user. he added to himself in afterthought.
"Alec!" Arias growled under her breath.
"What? Is there something wrong with talking to your cousin?"
Arias' eyes widened, "M-my cousin?"
Alec smacked himself on the forehead with his free hand.
"Right! You don't really know each other. Arias, this is Kashi. Kashi, this is Arias. Arias is my...well...cousin. Adopted and I'm way down the family tree." he added quickly.
Arias rolled her eyes.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 11:29 pm
Kashi's eyes go wide. "huh?! w-what do you mean cousins?" she says in shock. she starts to fiddle with her fox tail signalling that she was either nervous or upset. Kashi knew that somehow she and Arias was related, but finding out she had another cousin... one that she actually flirted with? that was upsetting. her face goes even brighter red and she bows her head in disappointment and embarrasment at herself. "i-im so sorry." she starts to turn around to head for the door.  

Evil_Maiden420

Avelyst

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 11:35 pm
Alec curses under his breath and reaches for her, closing his hand around her wrist.
"Didn't you hear a word I said? I said that I'm adopted and I'm many times removed. Basically, we aren't related."
He sighed and looked over his shoulder at Arias, who was scowling at him for dropping that sort of news in public and for acting so eager to convince the girl that they weren't related. He broke the eye contact quickly and looked down at Kashi. She looked almost...disappointed?

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 11:44 pm
Kashi keeps her eyes on the floor. "i... can't... im sorry i got to go." she frees her wrist from his hand and runs out of the door. what in the hell was i thinking?! i am so stupid!!! Kashi skips the elevator and runs for the stairs. when she gets to the lobby she runs for the nearest exit, which led to an alleyway. then she curls into a ball and sobbs into the sleeves of her leather jacket.  

Evil_Maiden420

Avelyst

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 11:50 pm
Alec swore and ran out the door after her, unbuttoning his shirt and throwing it on the floor. He shifted as he ran, reaching the lobby as a small, white, Arctic fox. He padded across the room and nudged one of the exit doors open. Kashi's scent was lingering, so she must have just been there. He sniffed the air as he trotted into the alleyway. Her smell reminded him of lilacs and vanilla. She was curled into a ball crying a few feet away. Ardeo snorted and sat down beside her.
Sup.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 11:56 pm
Kashi looks beside her and sees a little white fox looking at her and sniffles. "Ardeo? w-what are you doing here? i didn't see you with Arias. how did you know i was here? besides smelling my scent..." she rubs her wet cheeks then wipes her eyes, red from crying... obviously...  

Evil_Maiden420

Avelyst

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 12:00 am
Ardeo sighed.
Great, look at what you've gotten yourself into. And Arias said being human would make things easier. Bah!
He growled at himself and then shook out his fur.
I have something to tell and show you. You must not tell anyone!
He sighed once more before standing on all fours.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 12:05 am
Kashi watches Ardeo curiously. "ok?? i promise... i think... it depends on what it is..." she watches as Ardeo stares at her blankly, "FINE! ok i promise now hurry up and get it over with! being upset makes me hungry." her stomach starts to growl.  

Evil_Maiden420

Avelyst

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 12:10 am
Ardeo swishes his tail. His body starts to grow and he becomes taller. When he is done shifting, he stares at her thoughtfully, running a hand through his messy white hair.
"I suppose I should have carried my clothes with me..."
He clears his throat, nervously turning to stare at the ground.

Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games