Welcome to Gaia! ::

THoR

Back to Guilds

Freeform RP and general place to hang out! 

Reply Role Play Archival (Completed or "On Hiatus" RPs)
Memories Lost Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 10:46 pm
*Rosemary nodded as she began to slump, already falling asleep with her eyes half open. It was the way she usually slept. She didn't seem to notice or care that she was being bound again as she fell into a deep sleep.*

-----

Ah...*Sephiroth winced at Rosemary's scream in his head.* She'll love to get those back.

*He looked at the mother's with disgust. He couldn't picture anything worse than that. He felt about as revolted and horrified at this sight as he did when he found out he was a scientific experiment. He stayed near the back of the group becuase he figured those with the heavy artillery should be up front. They walked and he kept looking at the women for her, but none of them was her. Where was she? Did they accidentally pass her?*

*A baby came out of it's mother's womb and pounced at him. It was still small so he easily killed it with one swipe.*

Mother: My baby! You killed my beautiful baby! Murderer!

*Sephiroth stared at her for a moment as she tried to get at him, claw him, screamed at him despite all her guts were spilt out and she was obviously in a lot of pain from that thing digging its way out of her. He slowly backed away before turning his back to her and caught up with the rest of them. 'My precious little one,' he heard her sob.*  
PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 5:27 pm
Coatli: "Well, well... we have visitors. Welcome to our birthing chambers..."

*The mage appeared out of a corner in front of the group, his sharp teeth gleaming in the dim light."

Coatli: "If you've come for the vampire, I'm afraid you've wasted your time. Miss Mori has made her decision to stay with us."

*Coatli raised his arm, showing off the puncture marks from Rosemary's fangs. His face twisted into a snarl, as the side of his stomach burst open... several large worms spilled out, screeching as they divided themselves into many smaller creatures. They all sought out the mother victims on the walls, digging through flesh and bone to burrow deep inside their bodies.*

*Whatever they were going to do, Coatli didn't wait around. He rushed Jacob, his blade digging into the side of the man's torso where his armor was lacking. Lifting the necromancer by using his blade, he slammed him into a wall, and ripped at his face with his razor sharp, diseased filled nails, laughing as skin and flesh was torn.*

Coatli: "Feel familar, Jacob? You screamed so wonderfully when I tore your face off the first time!"  

GamingLord
Vice Captain

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 10:35 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  
PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 10:52 pm
GL: I'll do what I can... be careful.

*Tendrils burst out of the stomachs of the mothers, causing them to scream horribly. Red eyes hidden in the depths of their innards glowed, sharp teeth chuckling, as the numerous limbs went to bind the party. During this, Jacob and Coatli scuffled. The necromancer broke free, and both were engaging in a brutal knife fight, complemented by quick and dangerous spells.*

*Several of the mothers that were unable to capture people fell from the walls, their bonds snapping. They cried pitifully as their bodies mutated into horrid forms, bones and flesh tearing into new shapes. The infant demonic creatures inside their wombs took over, and when the transformation was complete... they were fully demon. The mothers hung from the large, gangly beasts' stomachs by their limbs, barely breathing as blood and ichor poured from their mouths. The rest of the creatures were all teeth and claws.*

*One of them jumped in GL's path as he tried to seperate from the others. It's large claws slashed his stomach, slamming him to the ground.*

*The Inakum soldier fired his weapon, sending projectiles of alien steel into the demons. He was hesitant to use explosives, the things were closing in too fast. Two of them ganged up on the Inakum, and tore off his arm that held the offending device. He screamed as he tried to fight them off bare handed.*

*Thas and Inazuma were caught in the grip of the demon's tendrils, struggling not to be torn apart by gaping maws.*

*Somewhere in the room, a hidden door opened, and several mages ran out, armed with pole-axes that glowed with an eerie green essence. They rushed at the remainder, swinging their weapons with the intent to kill.*  

GamingLord
Vice Captain

Sephiroth-sama

Crew

Determined Conqueror

11,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 11:12 pm
*Being closest to GL, Sephiroth moved in and killed the one that had knocked him over and had bent over as if to finish the reaper. He helped him up and urged him on as another one slamed into him and threw him at a wall. The thing rushed at him, but was soon scortched by a pillar of flames that he raised around him and got the tendrals that where reaching for him. He moved away and soon found himself swamped by even more creatures.*  
PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 10:39 pm
Hi: "Well, well... what do we have here?"

*Hi smirked as he stepped in front of Rosemary's cell. His legions of hell demons were keeping the Niearcim rather preoccupied. Normally such an assault on the realm of Ni'Jitogrimiz would've been costly, but attacking them immediately after the Inakum invasion proved highly beneficial... he'd already turned many of the Niearcim's summons back against them, and would be going back home with more than he came with.*

*He had been on his way to see if he could find where Jiluzix kept his trapped souls, souls that he would hopefully be able to take for himself. Looking at the vampyric angel, he thought maybe he should start with this one...*

- - - - -

*Rosemary suddenly became aware that she was standing on a surface, her world still black around her. Though she was without sight, a breeze blew by her... there was a slight noise within it... a humming... it grew louder, and she was barely able to make out voices.*

"The Lord is my Shepherd; I shall not want..."
"Our Father, who art in Heaven..."
"Yea, thou I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil..."
"...He leadeth me beside the still waters..."
"...Forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us..."
"...For thou art with me."

"Thou art with me..."

"Thou art with me..."

"Where is He, Rosemary? During your greatest hour of need? About to be forcibly turned into one of the most vile creatures in existance. Your friends, soon to be damned to an eternity of torture..."

"Rosemary... Where is God?"

- - - - -

*GL gave a few quick heals to those that needed it, wincing at the slight energy drain it cost him. He thanked Sephiroth in his head as he sought out Milaku, and grabbed her arm*

GL: "C'mon! I need your help!"

Milaku: "Where are you going?!"

GL: "We need to find Rosemary! We can't leave her trapped here!"  

GamingLord
Vice Captain

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 10:33 pm
*Rosemary looked around at the nothingness. She realized she was still in her dreamless sleep, yet somehow she had been stirred without waking and still trapped in darkness. A chill ran through her at the other voice whispering the old familiar prayers. Next came a familiar voice. She looked at her feet almost ashamed when it asked her those questions.*

*It sounded like Hi, yet his voice was mellower and less demanding than it has sounded when she's heard it in the past. She shook her head slowly as part of her answer. She decided to answer truthfully because if she lied he'd know and if she said nothing he'd still know her answer.* I don't know. I don't know for certain vher God iz. Zometimez I am under ze impression zat no one knowz.

*She was silent for a few moments before she continued.* I may not truely know vhere He iz, but I haf my own guessez az to vhere I think He iz. I think God iz vith my friends for I do not believe zat zey are captured...und he might be near me, giving me a test in which I grow weary of. Az for my greatest hour of need...zat'll come vhen zey really force me to be zat vile creature, *she said that last part bitterly because the thought of the possibility that it might be part of God's plan decided to sneak its way in there. She knew that they started her on that path already, but it could be more so than she was aware of. Kyrie Eleison. (Lord have mercy)* Hi, please, leave me be.

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 10:57 pm
Hi: "I'm amazed, Rosemary. You truly think God exists... after everything that's happened? The destruction of your home, the death of a friend... the agony you've all experienced and suffered. I'll tell you where God is, Rosemary. He's up on his proverbial cloud, with His back against all of creation."

"There is no loving God. Not anymore."

*A feeling of an embrace overcame Rosemary... it was meant to be comforting, but there was still a slight disturbing chill to it.*

"You're placing your very soul in the hands of a God who doesn't care anymore. I'll leave you be, as you wish... But I'll be around. Unlike God, I will be there. If you change your mind, seek me."

*The entire scene vanished before Rosemary, and she found herself back in the cell. Hi was gone, and before her stood GL and Milaku. GL stared at his vampire friend... the tendrils and tubes that ran in and out of her body, pumping her full of toxins.*

GL: "What are they doing to her? ...I'm getting her out!"

*Before Milaku could protest, he lifted his sword and tried to smash it against the cell. It only left the smallest of marks, but the material held strong. Again, he swung and swung, but with no result.*

Milaku: "That won't work. Let me... First, lets do something about the poison."

*The mage knelt down in front of the cell, and used her blade to cut at the organic flesh that served as it's base. She grimaced at the squirming insides as she shoved her hands in. After a while, one of the tubes slowly stopped their venemous payload, popping loose out of Rosemary's body.*

Milaku: "This is going to take a while. Watch my back."  

GamingLord
Vice Captain

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 11:28 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 7:36 am
GL: "Rosemary! What do you mean? Why can't you... Rosemary!?"

Milaku: "Quiet! Do you want the demons to hear us? Look, I'm working as fast as I can, try and stay calm..."

*Easier said then done. Coatli and several of his fellow mages were still fighting their friends, and possibly winning. The wall victims around them still screamed, their stomachs bulging with demonic young that seemed like they could burst out at any second.*

Milaku: "I got it! Now hurry, lets get your friend and leave!"

*All the tubes and needles injected into Rosemary extracted themselves harshly. The glass melted in the base, as the nightmarish cell released her.*  

GamingLord
Vice Captain

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 11:29 pm
Daaah! *With the metal bands, tendrils, and other things gone that supported her, Rosemary fell to the ground. That had been really painful. She perched herself up on her arms and glared at Milaku. Milaku...she had just done several things that hurt her and she was right in front of her. An evil looking half grin spread across the side of her face. That'll keep her up for a little while.*

*GL stopped in his tracks. Rosemary was communicating with him again, but this time she was showing him a memory. The scene changed a little bit and he found himself tied down in a different way then he had found Rosemary and with less tubes in him.* Remember zat iz not you, zatz tied zere, zat iz me. You'll zee vhat I saw, feel vhat I felt.

*Coatli stood grinning in front of the reaper.* And he's allowed me to take you as my apprentice. You will feed off me child, and I will become your new master. Next to Lord Jiluzix, that is. And after you've spent a century birthing the young ones for our cause, your training will begin.

*GL felt frightened as the mage took his top off, spoke some more, and placed a bloody arm in front of his face.* Feed, child. I am willing to bet that you are absolutely starving.

*When s/he tried to reply, he felt like something entered his body and he felt how weak she felt and her hunger. He heard the heartbeats like she did, smelt the blood and saw it right in front of him. He went for it, but stopped even though he didn't want to. It was shoved into his mouth, but he still refused it and realized how miraculous it was that she didn't continue immediately there. Her/His throat had to be played with some and that's when their mental cry had been sent out.*

I am sorry. I tried so hard not to swallow up until that point, but once he got me started I couldn't stop. *After that everything went hazy because Rosemary couldn't quite remember what happened while she fed, but he still felt her relief as the hunger went away.*

*He reached for Coatli again. He felt what she had felt when they touched and at the same time he saw a similar memory only with Veni. It felt about the same...to touch both of their hands. She wanted to touch them, but hated it at the same time.* Master...*Coatli didn't say anything, but Veni said lovingly,* You don't have to call me "master"...I'd prefer it if you did not.

Coatli: What is that noise? Rest child, you may need your strength soon.

Veni: Rest dear, you will be less thirsty when we arrive if you sleep the whole trip.

*He nodded for both and fell asleep for both. For one he became tied up once more, more sturdy and harshly than before, and in the other a lid was shut.*

*The reaper was released and he fell right in front of her. She looked sad. The images left him and he no longer felt weak.* Do you understand now Galantros? Coatli, he's like Veni was. He is my master, he can order me to do things that I may not want to do like Veni could, but never really did. I can become a danger to you all if he gives me the right order and if I am near enough he can call me to him. He has ordered me to rest, but thanks to Milaku for causing me pain, some fail safes have allowed me to stay awake...for now.

*She stood and helped the reaper stand. When Milaku did nothing, her body realized that the mage wasn't going to try to hurt her and was not a threat, rather that the mage and freed her so she began to sway looking faint.* Damn toxins, *she whispered when she realized she couldn't become a bat so that she'd be less burdensome and easier to be kept hidden. She grabbed GL for support, but soon he felt all her weight on him as she rested.*

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 10:18 pm
GL: "Oh God, no..."

Milaku: "Hold her a moment, Galantros. I have something that will relieve some of the poison."

*The reaper couldn't help but stare at Rosemary, worry written all over his face. If they hadn't gotten to her sooner, what else would the bastards have done? 'Birthing the young ones...'? He couldn't have meant...*

*He slowly turned his head to look at one of the victims behind him. She was writhing against her restraints, screaming bloody murder. Blood and ichor oozed from the sacs attached to her sides, bulges under her skin moving. A century of THAT?! And his empathy, that didn't quite help with what he experienced either. Rosemary was afraid, and the pain...*

*He instinctively hugged her, struggling not to have another emotional episode... of rage, or sadness, he didn't know.*

GL: "Jacob... he'll know what to do, okay? We'll keep you away from that sicko. We won't let him near you. Jacob has to know how to fix this..."

*Milaku said nothing as she removed two vials from her pockets, and mixed them together. She then took out her blade.*

Milkau: "Alright, I'm going to pierce a small hole in her arm so I can pour this in. I don't have any needles, and I don't trust the ones that are laying on any medical tables here... Besides, this stuff will be attracted to the venom in you, so it'll draw itself in. This won't cleanse her completely, but it will counteract a few of the effects..."

*As the mage poured the solution into Rosemary's body, watching as the liquid moved with a life of it's own, GL sensed emotions from Milaku... Relief? Regret? Guilt? ...Maybe relief at being able to undo some of the damage some of her former comrades did, he guessed.*

GL: "Well, now what do we do? We can't go help the others because Coatli will tell Rosemary to do some rather... terrible things. We can't just leave her here either."

- - - - - -

*Meanwhile, the battle with everyone else continued to rage on. Several of the mages began summoning their own demons into the fray, making things more hellish and difficult.*

"Perhaps if you beg, we'll make things easier for you... allow you to be personal servants instead of laborers!"

*One of the mage's pole-ax clashed with Sephiroth's sword. He had a black reptilian face, fangs dripping with venom. His single eye glowed a reddish orange color, pulsing... almost as if trying to hypnotize his prey.*

sleeep-reeeest-tiiiireeed-exhaustion...

*The blade of the mage's weapon shifted to a dark-green color, as a liquid substance began to ooze out of it's metal. The mage kicked at Sephiroth's stomach, while trying to bring his weapon down on the man.*  

GamingLord
Vice Captain

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 9:21 pm
*Rosemary groaned as the blade pricked her skin and she quickly sought out Jacob. Being what he is he was easy for her to find.* Get out of there, Galantros has me!

----

Okay, *Said Sephiroth who was listening in on what thoughts of GL's the grub let through. He noticed the reptile was trying to catch his gaze, so he avoided it.* We need to solve the teleporting problem. Jacob and Milaku probably know how to do this. So we can all head that way and try to meet up there. Whoever gets there first can deactivate, kill, destroy, or do whatever is necessary to allow us to teleport. The grubs are still working so we can tell each other that it has been done. More than likely it'll be you three to get there first. And Jacob can guide us there when we teleport or if we miraculously beat you there Milaku can. I hope I'm right about her knowing that... Then we can all meet up there and get out. The rest of you hear that? Eztli smoke screen if you can make one! Find the inakum if he's still alive. We need to get out now!

*His right hand released the blade with his right hand and started to use only the left one. Something fell into his hand as the creature caught his eye and he almost stopped what he was doing. He got kicked in the stomach, which actually saved him from being hit by the axe's blade as he flew into a bunch of creatures behind him and set off the smoke bomb he had in his hand. The creature slashed where Sephiroth should have been and made contact with some flesh, but it wasn't that of his intended target. Sephiroth had rolled away, throwing a bunch more into the air.* Found the Inakum!

Keep quiet if you want to live. *He whispered to the creature as he grabbed him and tried to leap for the ceiling to fly and be above everyone's heads, find who he could, and get the hell out of there somehow.*  
PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 9:35 pm
psychotic__Gal
"It wasn't only the spiders at the house." Daph said quietly, shuddering at the thought of another memory, "They...used to do tests on the spiders... spiders that looked like these. When I was younger, I mean, and I remembered my brother telling me of them--it was in school and as I was a girl.. you know. So, I snuck in there to see if my brother was right." She shuddered again and hurried as fast as she could through the memory; this was not a time for story telling. She sighed, "he was a hundred percent correct. There they were. There I was. They thought I was there to do more experiments and then they attacked me. I thought I was going to die that night." She absentmindedly rubbed her upper arm where a scar remained from the fangs. "But I didn't. And that's not something to dwell or base my friendships on." This was said with uncertainty, "I mean... It's not like these harmless enough looking spiders would harm me." She stuffed her shaking hands into her jacket pockets and glanced at her unexpected companions.

How old are you? That sounds like something that would have been considered devil work at one time in history. The punishment of course would have been torture and/or death.  

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 11:03 pm
*Coatli yelled, furious that it was taking so much effort to do away with the sinners. When Jacob managed to get in a few good hits, he had enough.*

Coatli: "You've forced my hand! ROSEMARY! AWAKEN! KILL OUR INTRUDERS!"

Awaken child! Kill your former friends! I command it!

*The mage's voice was unnaturally loud, echoing through the halls of the horrid place. There was no way anyone could have missed hearing that.*

GL: "No... We're so close..."

*Milaku grabbed GL away from Rosemary, ignoring his protests as she forced him to run from the person they were attempting to help*

GL: "NO! ROSEMARY!"

Milaku: "She'll kill us now, whether she wants to or not! Do her a favor and run from her!"  
Role Play Archival (Completed or "On Hiatus" RPs)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games