Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Game Room
KILL THIS THREAD! Win 1k, new prizes p1 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 180 181 182 183 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you a natural killer?
Why yes, yes I am.
32%
 32%  [ 15 ]
Who, me? *looks innocent*
67%
 67%  [ 31 ]
Total Votes : 46

QuietStorm XII

Devout Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 8:54 am
This is the thread that never it ends
Yes it lives on and on my friend
Some people started killing it, not caring how its done
But it just kept re-posting cause they're having to much fun

( Repeat X 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000) twisted  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 10:09 am
shadow_dragon_13
I dont know what you are talking about. This thread is as much my thread killing turf as it is yours. burning_eyes

Unleashes a 50gallon drum of killer ants. They flow out of the rusty drum devouring everything they touch which is the entire thread and all of its letters.
*Comes in to the thread and sees all the killer ants running around. Gilda puts on her rain gear then pulls out the hose, hooking it to the pressure washer. Holding the nozzle like a machine gun, she proceeds to blast all the ants out of the thread.*

Now let's go see what else I need to clean up in this thread.  

Gilda Geezer
Crew

Devout Worshipper

bandaidd
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 10:19 am
shadow_dragon_13
I see that im no longer needed here. i am once again out of my league. i might pop in to say something witty, but i dont think i will attempt any killings unless i come up with something really good. Have fun ^_^

crying nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu! It's okay if you take a break, but don't go!
WAAAAAH! wahmbulance  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 10:30 am
Lil Brat
*Unleashes a stream of words that would make a life-time prisoner blush and would most certainly not be appropriate for this site. Then she pulls a razor blade out and begins to slice small, non-threatening wounds to the thread. After many small nicks cover the thread's skin, she slowly pours rubbing alcohol into each wound,watching it wince at the burning sensation. As she continues the slow torture, she whispers softly, almost lovingly to the thread, telling it all the painful little things she will do to it.

Next she pulls the thread taut, twisting it round itself until its tied and bound. The whip that appears in her hand lashes through the air, cracking loudly as it bites in to the thread. Now bleeding profusely, she pulls it over to a tub full of ice and water and begins methodically dousing it until it turns blue with cold.*

Now my little thread, are you ready to go back in the boiling witches pot? twisted

Now that the ants are gone, lets see if we can find the actual thread. *Stares at the pot, seeing the thread shivering inside. Gilda removes her rain gear and pulls on some scrubs and medical gloves.*

Too bad the officers aren't around. This would be the perfect opportunity to complete their BBP/HIV/AIDS training. *Gilda picks up the pot with the thread in it, and heads in to the lab. She rinses off the thread with warm water, then spreads it out on the lab table. Giving it a local anesthetic, she proceeds to sponge off the thread with a little more alcohol, then stitches up the deeper wounds. Next she applies a liquid bandage to the superficial cuts.*

Now it's off to the counseling center for you, my dear. I'd suspect you're suffering from PTSD. *With the thread in therapy, Gilda grabs a bucket of bleach water and thoroughly scrubs up the lab until no trace of blood or other bodily fluids can be found.*  

Gilda Geezer
Crew

Devout Worshipper

Gilda Geezer
Crew

Devout Worshipper

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 11:00 am
QuietStorm XII
This is the thread that never it ends
Yes it lives on and on my friend
Some people started killing it, not caring how its done
But it just kept re-posting cause they're having to much fun

( Repeat X 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000) twisted

*When Gilda finish scrubbing down the lab, she heads down the hall to retrieve the thread from it's visit to the psychologist.* Coding, ugh.
*Gilda inserts the thread in to a disk and puts the disk into the computer. She runs the anti-virus screen on the code, then defrags the disk. Still finding traces of code on the thread, she next selects the drive to reformat and the disk comes out clean. She removes the now sparkly clean thread from the disk and places it back in the game room.*

As this was the first actual post since my sentencing, it will be 1 of 3. Hurry up and kill this thread again so I can revive it once more. heart  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 1:33 pm
bandaidd puts the thread in a baggie and zips it shut and watches it turn blue from lack of oxygen.  

bandaidd
Crew

Gilda Geezer
Crew

Devout Worshipper

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 2:10 pm
*Gilda comes in to find the thread sealed in a baggy, ice cold and blue. She slits open the baggy with a razor blade borrowed from Brat, and sets the thread free. The thread is still lifeless, so she hooks it up to an oxygen tank and slowly watches it expand until it is breathing on it's own again. The tank is removed and Gilda leaves the thread.*

Guess that would be 2 of 3... confused But it wasn't very messy...  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 2:21 pm
me so nice. *pets gilda lovingly*

*strangles thread with a bootlace for another bloodless kill attempt*  

bandaidd
Crew

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 2:27 pm
If it's messy she wants, it is messy she'll get.

Brings 50 cans of paint into thread and proceed open each one and throw them everywhere. Eventually the thread ends up covered from top to bottom with paint. She then brings in a super fan, flips it on and dries the paint to the thread.

She then backs in a dump truck full of garbage and dumps the garbage into the thread.

My work here is done. She leaves smiling.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 4:02 pm
You can not kill is thread.  

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100

Faerie KatrinaZ
Crew

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 8:08 pm
Oh poor thread! *tosses a whole lot of pixie dust all around it* 4laugh  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 8:32 pm
*sends my hungry and flaming dragons to the thread (gwee, smok, summoning tome, langer, and the ttrpg dragon) and they start chewing on it and burning it*  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 8:47 am
Nei1
You can not kill is thread.

WHA?! Why can't I kill this thread? I almost did earlier…until Havenne17 ruined it. stressed  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 10:14 am
Oh man! What an awful mess! *pulls out cell phone to leave a message with Gilda* mrgreen  

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 12:25 pm
*dumps your hot coffee over this thread*  
Game Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 180 181 182 183 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games