Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Role-Play School for the Magic and Immortal Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 7:12 pm
"Kalli, just letting you know, all the history books back there where written by races besides humans. So they might not have solid facts when metioning humans." Tsuakas shouted back to her. "Well, I'm looking for things, and I guess everyone else here is forming a book club. Which I don't mind, just as long as I get my books back."  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 7:14 pm
"Interesting," Kalli said, grinning. "Why are you shouting?" Really. xd  

Starbucks_Phantom

mimisosa

High-functioning Hunter

5,200 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Informer 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 7:17 pm
"Ah nice a book club." she put the library book under her arm. "Can i look at some of these?" she asked looking at the array of strange books.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 7:18 pm
"Cause i felt like shout." Tsukasa said. "And if you can read it you can borrow it. Just don't damage it."  

Lady Eevee

mimisosa

High-functioning Hunter

5,200 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Informer 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 7:23 pm
She picked up a small black book with light blue pages, that was full of strange symbols that seem to constanly rearrange themselves. "Wow." she pronounced, what kind of language is this? she wondered.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 7:24 pm
Ren looked around at the books. Her wings flicked as she looked through them. She smiled. I've never been around this many people before...  

Cactuar Koi

Starbucks_Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 7:28 pm
Just then, Kalli thought she heard someone calling her name. She stood up, saying, "I'll be right back," and walked out of Tsukasa's room. Once she turned the corner, she was automatically swallowed up a dark hole and deposited into the Realm of Darkness.
"What?" she asked in unbelief.

(haha! Something has happened! xd )  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 7:47 pm
Melrose looked to the door sensing something dark outside. "Hmmm? Does stuff like that happen often?" She said while still looking at the door.  

Cactuar Koi

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 7:52 pm
"mika, that books it written in Cervic, the first language of the mountain elves." She told her pointing to the black book she had. Tsukasa picked up a book that promptly tried to bite her, but she held it shut."Thats not the one I'm looking for." She then sensed something, It was slight, but it was there for a moment and then gone.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 11:07 am
johnny looked around for a special book, getting a little frustrated he wanders into a cold dark corner of the library
"aaah here it is"
he bent down and picked up an old book, the cover read
'johnny shark's diary of ages'  

cliche psycho

mimisosa

High-functioning Hunter

5,200 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Informer 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 12:20 pm
MIka set down the elf language book and picked up a new one this one had a red cover but when she opened it there was nothng on the page. She trailed a finger down the middle of the blank page symbols appeared where her skin had touched the paper. She ran her whole hand down the page and it filled with symbols. She frowned down at the page, another new language, i don't understand. Suddenly the symbols rearranged to form english words. Mika stared at the book in astionishment. For those who seek, we shall answer. had formed on the page. "Tsukasa? Can i borrow this one? I promise i'll take really good care of it." she said still looking at the book.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 12:35 pm
"You want to borrow my answer book?" Tsukasa looked at her puzzled. "OK then. Just becauseful with it, it can only tell you the truth to any answer you have, but you may not like the answers." She had never really used that book except when it was nessacry.  

Lady Eevee

88Prowl

7,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 1:54 pm
Kiki had changed into a cat so she could crawl through the books, hoping she'd find the book easier. Then she heard someone else found it and relized she had gotten lost. she could hear lots of introductions being made. she finally made it to the top of a book pile. "hey everyone" she said. "I kinda got lost in your book collection Tsukasa. Glad u found your book." Kiki, still in cat form, jumped down in front of everyone.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 1:59 pm
She flicked her wings. Everyone just pops up out of no where! Gotta get used to this! Ren looked over to the girl that had popped up. When had she came in?  

Cactuar Koi

mimisosa

High-functioning Hunter

5,200 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Informer 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 3:25 pm
"Thank you." Mika said to tsukasa, then jumped back as a small cat began talking from atop a bookstack. "Um nice to meet you kitty cat." she said to the little creature.  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games