Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
True Blood After Midnight {Let's Pick Up Where We Left Off} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 230 231 232 233 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chief Sankofa
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 6:24 pm
Ignoring Dark as best she could, Chief raised her arm and with a wave of her right hand, shot blue light into the dining hall's chandelier. This allowing her to project her message to the guest who were currently outside the castle, and also was a warning to all the guest and employees to listen carefully. In a instant all chatter stopped, pixes in mild flight hovered where they were, platters of food and drinks still in their hands. Utter silence greeted her as she stepped back from her small group to address the entire dining guest all at once........

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 6:26 pm
User ImageNick got a plate and placed food he thought Goddess might want. Soon after he served it to her then sat beside her again observing the chattering crowd. He slightly felt uneasy being near a vampire who claims not to drink human blood often and a wolf girl who was always hungry.  

Nhikxter

Shameless Sex Symbol

11,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Chief Sankofa
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 6:26 pm
User Image
Event Announcement

~ "Good evening Ladies and Gentlemen, most of you I have already had the pleasure of greeting but I seem to find new faces behind every corner so I will once again re-introduce my self for the benefit of those who do not know me. I am Chief Sankofa, but please simply address me as Chief," as she talked she felt a presence of someone coming closer to her, then quickly retreat. "uhhmm...interesting," she thought but decided to investigate that little problem later. "As I speak a group of Phoenixes are delivering your party invitations to our Masquerade Ball September 5, I realize that this announcement is a bit premature but I witness the need for some of my fellow females to have time to prepare. The theme is set for formal wear, meaning lady's a nice dress and gentlemen pants and long sleeves. This dress code is not mandatory by any means, do to the on going war in the lands we realize that things are a little hardier for some of you, so please dress your best for the occasion as possible. Also remember that this is a dance so ladies find your guy and hold on tight.*wink* During the night we also will be having an avi contest, this contest is not necessarily for the best dress avi but for the most creative or interesting avi. I will be giving out a grand prize to the winner myself. Everyone will get a number as they walk through the Ball room doors, this number should be displayed next to every post you make, the winner will not be chosen by me but by your fellow peers. When the clock strikes midnight everyone will pm me a message to my "office" and i will tally the votes and announce the winner. And before I am asked, yes you can vote for yourself but really how tacky is that, never the lease feel free to do as you like on one will see the results of the contest but me. in the case of a tie I will simply hand out two prizes, if there is more than two winners will we will have a recount with the top three winners. But least no forget that this is a party so have fun, kick off your shoes>not really< and let your hair hang loose>please disregard that if you are a wolf, we don't need animal hair everywhere< Now if you have anymore questions, message me and I'll be sure to get back to you as soon as the trolls finish unclogging the down stars bathrooms>don't ask, just accept<~

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 6:33 pm
......with that done, she raise her arm again but this time used her left hand to retake the blue light from the chandler. The room was instantly feel with warm again and quite chatter as guest processed the new information they had just received. Chief walked silently over to the earlier group of people she was taking to. "Sorry to leave without much of a chat but I'm sure will have time for that later, goodnight to you all." It wasn't that she didn't want to say longer and talk to them all, especially Nick there was still some strong air between them that she had yet time to fix, but that would all have to wait she had one little problem to fix.

Quickly as she could, Chief headed towards the presence she had felt earlier watching her. When she came across the castle lake she saw a boy around average size and shape, "not much of a threat" she thought, but the stones in his pockets were starting to concern her.

Chief Sankofa
Crew

XStarlight_DustX

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 7:01 pm
"I am not always hungry, just so that you know." Lunar smiled at Nick.
She then looked at Lady Aya, who is very happy to read a book about History  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 7:21 pm
User ImageNick smiled at Lunar as he kept the rest of his thoughts to himself. Then across the dinning hall he saw Chief walking away. He and her still have issues and barely talk, especially after the whole Heart of Ra event. He still felt uneasy with her and doesn't keep his guard down.  

Nhikxter

Shameless Sex Symbol

11,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

hetukiri
Crew

Beloved Lover

11,525 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Get Dissed! 25
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 8:43 pm
*after hetukiri heard the announcement about the ball she scoffed to herself at the thought of chief wearing a ball gown and dancing across the floor*

*she busted out in laughter at the image she pictured, then she said to herself* *"WAIT A MINUTE THERE WAS NOTHING ABOUT MEH IN THAT ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!!!! OH THE INJUSTICE O.o.

eek eek eek *ahhh!!!, cough,cough*
"that was weird!" *hetukiri held her chest when a sudden familiar pain came back, it felt just the way it did right after she accidentally inhaled the poisonous gas from that demon in her most recent battle....*

*" hmmmm...... maybe goddess didnt remove all the toxins from me completely"* *cough, cough*  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 8:57 pm
"im well" *RA-IEM said as he took his gaze of the young lady and stared out towards the lake. He noticed that hetukiri had left eek WTF wered she go!!!*

*it seemed as though being on this earth was some how dimming his senses... he thought on the matter for a while and then turned his attention to the young woman.* "sorry i must leave now, i have else were to be"  

Diyske

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 9:00 pm
oh but of course. *smiles and steps aside*  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 9:06 pm
*hatukiri sits in chiefs office touching and fondling with her possessions, he then walks toward her desk and sits down... feeling at home he propped his feet on her desk...*

"DARK.... who the #$%& is this Dark fellow anyways" *with saying this hatukiri narrowed his eyes as if though Dark's name it self was like a bitter poison to him...*

*he lingered on the thought for a moment, then his mind drifted else where*  

hatukiri

Diyske

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 9:10 pm
*but before he left he turned to the girl once more and asked* "before i leave if i may know what is your name please?"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 9:10 pm
It's Scarlet and if might i ask what it is that is troubling you?  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

XStarlight_DustX

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 9:11 pm
"Excuse me, but I feel tired. Hmm.. I wonder where my room is... anyway good night." Lunar walked out and went up the stairs. Looking around, and round, she found her room and lay on the bed and fell fast asleep.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 9:47 pm
*as RA-IEM walks a few feet from scarlet he stopped when he heard her question. He smiled slightly and turned his head back towards her direction and said* "what ever would have made you feel that i am distressed??"  

Diyske

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 9:51 pm
well if i do say so myself you gave off a rather distressed vibe. *i turned directly toward RA-IEM*  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 230 231 232 233 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games