Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
St Dragon Girls (Accepting,open,Need people,High school rp) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

This a good idea?
  Yeah
  You are finally getting better ( Me: What?)
  Nope you still suck
View Results

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 10:24 am
((It's okayz lol >.<))

Sara turned a really bright red and turned around so she didn't see him. "They were worried that you had fallen or something, and Sent me to check on you." She said kind of quietly but she was still blushing really brightly.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 4:32 pm
"well I assure you that I have not fallen in anything. I just take long showers because I meditate while I'm doing it." he said while going into a stall to get dressed. "so what have you guys been up to?"  

vengeful_soul93

Wonyky

Blessed Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 5:35 pm
"This isn't as funny as I thought it would be." Kridu said sighing as he said it.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 7:09 pm
Sara was still blushing very brightly." Oh... Okay sorry to have bothered you so. We were thinking of what to do tonight..." She said almost stuttering.  

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

vengeful_soul93

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 12:45 am
Ryuukio got out of the stall redressed and his hair slicked back. "Well what are the options so far? I mean i wouldnt mind anything really." He gathered his stuff and walked towards the door and shut off the light behind him.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 7:52 am
"Oh um, Scary stories." She replied to him following after then leading the way back to her dorm room.  

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

vengeful_soul93

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 4:17 pm
Ryuukio looked at Sara "Really? now youve walked into my territory. I know some good ones that will send a chill down your spine." He said with a devilish grin.

(I do know a few but they were scary to me because of where i lived >.<)  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 11:04 am
((Well i don't know any>.<))

Sara smiled slightly and unassuredly. She already had little bits of chills clicking on her spine. She sighed inwardly as she opened her dorm room door, and they both entered.  

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Wonyky

Blessed Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 5:48 pm
"Hey, you guys are back. So Sara, how was the view?" Kridu asked, close to laughing.

((Yes I went there.... yeah I got nothing else to do.))  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 5:07 pm
Ryuukios face went a little red when Kridu asked Sara, he couldnt help but laugh at it though in fact he wanted to know what the answer was as well. "Hey no free peaks i charge you know otherwise i wouldnt have been able to pay for my books." He said jokingly

((LOL well she did set herself up for it by going to the guys bathroom while i was taking a shower XD))  

vengeful_soul93

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 7:53 am
((Lol yeah i know sorry guys!))

Sara's small blush glowed very bright red. "I didn't look!" She exclaimed in a very squeaky voice. Her head was put at a downwards angle, "You guys are so weird..." She couldn't help but giggle.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 5:36 pm
"well I guess I will take that for a yes." Kridu said laughing his head off.  

Wonyky

Blessed Prophet

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 8:17 pm
Kridu's laughter made Sara laugh slightly. "Geese... alright alright! I didn't see anything, and still i wanna heard some scary stories!" She exclaimed as she blushed even redder and climbed onto her bed.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:20 am
''Ok, I will turn off the lights." Kridu said as he got up and turned off the lights. "OK now let me find a flash light." He said as he started to wonder aimlessly intill he found something. He bumbed his leg on Sara's bed. "Ouch!" Kridu said when he hurt himself, he started to hop on one foot holding the part of his leg that he hurt. Kridu then fell over, and hurt himself again. "ow." He mouned.  

Wonyky

Blessed Prophet

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 5:01 am
Sara giggled as she bent over her desk and grabbed her emergency flash light. "If you needed one i could have given it to you before you cut off the lights." She said giggling as she cut it on.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games