Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
DEATHPENALTYvsCHIBI CUPCAKES ][Bulletin Updated][ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 202 203 204 205 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kishiko is insane...
  you got that right D:<
  no....she's brilliant .///.
View Results

SlapChu

1,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 6:44 pm
zack looked out into the ocean also "yeah the way the moon is hitting the ocean its just right enough that you can see the water splash in the air"  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 6:50 pm
((i got to go cya tomorrow))  

SlapChu

1,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 6:54 pm
Kishiko looked at Zack. "Ready to order? I already know what I want. The usual. Lobster!"

Ichiro glared at Pandora. "There's always new food to try...."

((hey i'll be back after dinner ;D))  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 6:56 pm
"Don't you dare. You snack on Pandora, you lose the voice box of yours so you're totally vunerable to Kishiko and her plot."  

Autumns Song

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 6:59 pm
Ichiro sighed. "Fine." He took Pandora's food. "I wonder if this is tasty." He took on lick. "BLEH!"

((nvm its still cooking))  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 7:04 pm
"Idiot. That was made for cats." Skye snatched the can away from him and threw it away. "Why the hell did you even try that?"  

Autumns Song

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 7:34 pm
Ichiro's stomach growled loudly. "Hehe."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 7:41 pm
"Go find some unextpecting human."  

Autumns Song

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 7:51 pm
"I'm not gonna feast on an innocent."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 8:00 pm
"Well, who else can you feast on? You'll lose your vioicebox if you feed on Pandora. And you'll get your face clawed off if you feast on me. Then there's the fact that Daimon's blood will burn your mouth."  

Autumns Song

SlapChu

1,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 7:53 am
"im just gonna get water" zack said while looking at kishiko and putting down the menu and away from him  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 11:37 am
"Ok. Oh waitor." Kishiko called the waitor and told him their orders. When their orders came, Kishiko happily ate. She looked up at Zack. "Don't you want anything to eat?"

Ichiro went over to the refrigerator ((is that how u spell that? xD)) and got out a glass of blood he remembered was kept there. "There." He happily drank to his heart's content.  

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

SlapChu

1,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 11:43 am
"uhm kishiko im a angel im not excatly the livest person around you know" zack said looking at her and smiling kinda he then thought about some stuff drinking his water "so ive been wanting to ask you something how did you become leader of death penalty anyways?"  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 12:00 pm
"Oh, easy question. My brother started it. He built it when he was there and he passed it down to me. He told me stories about how he built it when I was little. He also said that the leader of Chibi Cupcakes was his friend and that the two clubs ended up hating each other because the two clubs started judging each other and my brother and his friend got into a fight and ...ya." Kishiko looked down. "Hey. I'm a vampire and I eat food. Even if they don't satisfy my stomach. They are delicious!" Kishiko smiled. "And by the way, how did you become leader of Chibi Cupcakes?"  

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

SlapChu

1,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 12:07 pm
"well simple story actually i came to the school a few years ago and i was a normal student hanging out with pretty much everybody then i wanted to make a club so i went to the chairmen and he told me i could but he wanted to name it i let him he named it chibi cupcakes times were easier then death penalty and chibi cupcakes actually got along back then.......hey what was your brother's name?" he said before taking a sip of his water  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 202 203 204 205 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games