Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Vampire Metropolis OPEN/ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 11:17 pm
User Image
"Did I get up and leave in the middle of it?" she answered him with another question.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 11:19 pm
He brushed off her question. "Have you thought about what you wanted?"  

DemolitionboyXX

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 11:25 pm
User Image
"No, not really." She said, the excitment starting to drain from her voice a little.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 11:27 pm
"I could go again, but is there anything else that gets you excited?"  

DemolitionboyXX

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 11:31 pm
User Image
"hmmmm...." Hana thought for a moment. "You know, i dont actually know naything else that makes me excitied."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 11:34 pm
"So that means your up for again, right?"  

DemolitionboyXX

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 7:50 am
User Image
"If thats what you want, whoam i to say no to a king?" Hana told him.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 8:32 am
"Well, what do you want? you seem like your getting bored"  

DemolitionboyXX

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 9:36 am
Nike walked into Embrace and looked over at Tony. He was a nice looking Vampire and had been loyal for as long as she could remember but such a slip as not passing on her very important message was inexcusable. She walked towards the bar a smile plastered to her face. "Tony, Could I see you in the store room, there's something I need to go over with you."

"Yeah, just let me finish up here."

She nodded, unconcerned. Embrace was busy and she needed to set up. She headed to the storeroom.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 9:41 am
User Image
"I am becoming bored because we aren't doing anything anymore." Hana told him, running a hand through her hair, her white skin in bright contrast to her jet black hair.  

Lady Eevee

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 9:44 am
"Oh well, I am truly sorry hana-chan. How about a shower?" his evil grin returned.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 9:55 am
User Image
"Sounds steamy." She replied to him with a wicked smile on her lips. "but I'm afraid that you have left my legs weak, so you may have to carry me."  

Lady Eevee

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 9:57 am
Nike waited in the shadows of the dark storeroom, the only light a single bare bulb that lit a metal hook dangling on a chain from the ceiling. Tony walked in the room and saw the hook, he turned to run. Nike was ready and rushed from the shadows, grabbing him and thrusting him onto the hook. Tony screamed as the hook passed flesh.

"Stop being a baby. If you live, you will heal." she said matter of factly as she tied his hands and feet. "Now, shall we begin?"  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 9:59 am
"Susie!" Brago called. In a minute a maid came in " Wash our clothes please" she nodded and took them and left. Brago then picked her up " So much for being the flower of death.. or whatever you called yourself" He took her into his private bathroom and started the shower. It was big it could accomidate 4 people at once. "can you stand or do you still feel weakened?"  

DemolitionboyXX

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 10:03 am
User Image
"Silly King, thats how you translate my name. Hana-Shi means death flower." Hana laughed. "And I haven;t decided yet if I'm ready to stand, you seem to be doing a wonderful job of holding me."  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games