Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Halo: Rebirth (Open and be ready to drop) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

khkhjkh

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 3:59 pm
Sen just nodded. "Even so you still should not have made the choices you have made. Now Jumpy I hold nothing against you. You are one of the best we have but I want no more of these outbursts understand. Now I want you to go dissassemble and reassemble every sniper rifle in the armory then report back to me after you have done some thinking. You are dissmissed."  
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 7:51 pm
Jumpy stayed completely still for several seconds, then, without a single word our sound, her head twitched to the left. She turned and started walking out, heading straight to the armory.  

Quiet Marionette

Hardcore Nymph

14,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hygienic 200

khkhjkh

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 5:49 pm
Sen scratches his head. Please tell me that is a good sign  
PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 6:13 pm
Displeasure 'whispered' into Sen's ear. "I would suggest... Not... going to the armory, Sen. Jumpy is distraught right now. Although she seems fine right now, the slightest incident might send her on a killing frenzy, and we all know how that will turn out." Displeasure knew it would result in two things, several dozen Marines, and perhaps two spartants, excluding Jumpy, dieing, then Jumpy being executed. It wouldn't be pretty. That, or Jumpy would control herself all the way to the sim bay, and put it on max, and not only take on the hardest difficulty for Spartans alone, which it was designed for a team effort, she would probably take it on bare-handed, and win.  

Quiet Marionette

Hardcore Nymph

14,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hygienic 200

khkhjkh

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 6:41 pm
Sen pulls out a bottle of scotch. "Well if we are all going to die I might as well go out drunk." He opens up the bottle.  
PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 6:47 pm
Displeasure locked down the entire arm, hand, and shoulder of Sen's that was holding the scotch. "You still have your helmet on. How do you plan to drink with it on?" She wasn't going to stop him from drinking, but she was, however, going to keep his armor from getting something as sticky and hard to get off as scotch on his armor.  

Quiet Marionette

Hardcore Nymph

14,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hygienic 200

khkhjkh

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 6:53 pm
"You know that the Elite helmets lack a face covering and it is my suit so piss off." Sen activates a code locking Displeasure out.  
PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 6:55 pm
Displeasure 'sighed' "What IS the mission you guys are going on anyway?" She just wanted to know, because she hadn't been present for the meeting, Cortona had.  

Quiet Marionette

Hardcore Nymph

14,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hygienic 200

khkhjkh

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 7:01 pm
"Shurkan is going to find the Spirit of Fire a ship lost that might have some live Spartan 2's on it and to bring any surviovers home." Sen takes a swig of the scotch.  
PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 7:22 pm
Displeasure sighed and seemed to just leave, going off to do something else. Master Cheif came up then. "Sir, I would like to go on this mission." He said calmly, keeping pace with him.  

Quiet Marionette

Hardcore Nymph

14,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hygienic 200

khkhjkh

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 7:39 pm
"Good I was going to send you any ways you are the one that the Spartan 2's will turst 'Burrrrrrppppp' excuse me."  
PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 8:01 pm
Master Cheif said nothing, his thoughts were directed at seeing some of his old comrads again. "Excused." He muttered, thinking about the oh-so many times he'd been in close calls, been under attack, been under impossible odds, and still came out on top. 'One more time...? Could I risk letting them come back...? What if I risk myself even more just to keep them alive...?' He quickly sqwelched these thoughts with his Titanium-A grade stubburnness. Yes. He could bring them back, and he would bring everyone who went with him and them back in one peice, alive and well. He knew he wasn't the leader, but that was a promise he had to keep for himself.  

Quiet Marionette

Hardcore Nymph

14,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hygienic 200

khkhjkh

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 8:07 pm
Sen wasn't doing much of interest right now for well he is drunk beyond all belief.  
PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 8:13 pm
Slips came down the hallway, and, without a single word to Master Cheif, however she did Salute him, and he did the same, She then grabbed Sen by his chestplate and practically carried him to the armory. As they neared it, she started to speak. "HOW can I fix all the sniper rifles, when the room alone looks like THIS?!" As she said 'THIS', the door to the armory opened, reveiling a state of upheveled boxes and crates, as well as almost every single gun on the floor, in a pile, or otherwise scattered about the room.  

Quiet Marionette

Hardcore Nymph

14,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hygienic 200

khkhjkh

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 8:16 pm
Sen starts to bably maddly. "What... where am I... this isn't the cheese convention... Marcus what you do to the room... fair dust." (sorry but Sen is drunk right now please call later)  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games