Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
*X-The Cold of Winter-X* (Now Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 9:03 pm
"Yeah," I said as I got up. I staggered. "Ugh, I feel bad," I groaned and I held the tree trunk for support with one hand why the other held my head. This is so sudden.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 9:06 pm
'What did you do?!' Scarlet asked herself.

Nothing...i just simply hinted at him that you made your decision. Don't worry he wont really think about it cuz he's too busy trying to get himself togther. She laughed and stayed quiet after that.

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 9:08 pm
"You guys go ahead. I wanna sit my headache away. Then I'll go back to the village," I said as i sat again. I was really not feeling good.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 9:13 pm
Ah perfect now you can make your move.

'yeah yeah shut up....' Scarlet nodded at Nick and began to walk away with Suki and Kani. Once they were in a pretty far away distance from Nick Scarlet stopped. "Hey you guys keep going im going to check on Nick to make sure he's ok." She smiled and turned back around.

Suki and Kani nodded and continued to head to the village.

Now where exactly do you want to go? You runaway...Little Scarlet laughed as she obviously saw Scarlet quickly head another direction. Far away from the garden and the village.

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 9:17 pm
I wasn't getting any better. Worser, actually so I decided to get back. My sight was hazy and my inner compass was not accurate at all. I just walked on, stumbled forward every time actually, and not realizing that I was getting farther away from the village.

I was getting more hazy and I saw someone.

"H-hey," I croak. "W-wait. Can you g-give me directions," I couldn't see who I was talking too. My sight was too flurry and before I get an answer my head fell to the ground followed by my whole body. I was still conscious.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 9:21 pm
Oh great how the hell did he find us? Anyways lets keep going.

"No i can't leave him there....i'll send him to the village as best i can." Scarlet insisted and walked over to him. She put her hand on his back and began to chant the spell to teleport him back to the village.

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 9:23 pm
"No. No magic." I muttered slowly. "Magic is bad," I actually said that to myself and I didn't realize that Scarlet was the one there. Though I went on.

"Just get me better. I'll walk," I said weakly.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 9:26 pm
"I'll do both....if you remember this....then tell my grandpa ....goodbye." She finished chanting the spell and he began to fade away. Tears dropped from her cheeks onto the ground.  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 9:33 pm
I felt something soft against my back. I was in my room but my headache was still there. I groaned and suddenly I realized that I wasn't alone in my room. I sat and saw Alec by the door. He seemed worried but I couldn't really see.

"Is that you Alec?"  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 9:36 pm
"Yes," He said quietly and sighed. Before Nick fully passed out he managed to tell Alec Scarlet's message. HE walked over to Nick and sat down on the chair beside the bed.  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 9:38 pm
Kani picked up Nick's scent and he ran to the room. He was right, Nick had arrived ahead of him and Scarlet. He looked at Alec with sad eyes. He wanted to know what happened.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 6:51 pm
Alec looked down at Nick, Suki and Kani, "I think it's time i tell you what's going on. Please come down to the living room when your ready." He said calmly the hole time and left the room.  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 7:49 pm
Kani nudged me on my side and I woke up. I saw Alec leaving the room after he spoke and I followed with heavy footsteps. We reached the living room and I sat myself on the love seat with Kani on my side.

"What is going on, Alec?"  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 8:00 pm
Alec stood by the fire place and turned to face them. "I'm sure by now, Nick, that you have met Scarlets other half. Honestly you have fianlly met her tureself. Long ago our ancestor for told that a elf would be born of pure evil. Many feared that ancient tell, but as time past everyone forgot about or simply ignored it wanting to live in peace. When Scarlet was born it was like anyother. But as she grew older she said things that people would feel very disturbed about. She would fight others and hurt them. As that happened my son and his wife began to neglect her and no longer see her as there daughter. She was of course furious with this and one day when they tried to kill her...well she was the first to strike. Her powers were great now, but myself and other elders were able to seal her evil away when she became 11. It seems that now that prophacy will be fufilled." Alec sat on his chair and continued, "She has left so that none of us will be hurt or killed. But in reality we will all be the first she will go after. Especially one individual." He looked at Nick then sighed. "I sent trackers to locate her but she is long gone...and it's obvious that she destroyed her sent. If we cannot find away to seal away her evil for good then......." He stopped there and fell silent.  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 8:09 pm
I listened silently to what was told. Surprise was there but not much. More like understanding. I now understand what was going on and what will happen.

"Please, what does the prophecy say?" I asked.  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games