Welcome to Gaia! ::

maximum ride: the angels on the move

Back to Guilds

This is based on the series Maximum Ride by James Patterson. 

Reply Role Play Forum
Freedom (A New Roleplay, please join!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 278 279 280 281 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Faithful Fire
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 3:27 pm

Sora was soon joined by three Erasers. "You're late," the leader growled. "Just be glad I'm here," Sora answered as he kept walking. "We're meeting up at Niagra Falls, so try not to attack them until then." "You don't give me orders," the Eraser said. "Not if you want to see your sister again." "Just hurry up," Sora said, speeding up. "I don't want you falling behind.
(The profile for his sister will be posted shortly)
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 3:33 pm

Username: Faithful Fire
Character Name: Amy
Species: Avian-Human DNA Recombaniant Life Form
Personality: Amy is very kind, but if you try to hurt her friends or her brother then you will pay.
Appearance: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
History: Amy is Sora's sister and is currently at the school, being used to make Sora do what the white-coats want him to do.

Faithful Fire
Crew

keany-beany
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 5:27 pm

((I like what you've done Faithful Fire ^_^))

"There should be a town coming up soon," Wright suggested. "We haven't seen one for a while so there's bound to be one near."
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 7:07 pm

Ringil nodded without a word, then swept in a tight arc, turning nearly sideways as she tipped her wings to head back north-by-northeast. Her wings made short little flaps as she headed around, then larger ones as she ascended into the clouds. The wet raindrops coated her feathers and her face quickly, so she headed above the clouds, emerging into bright sunlight. She squinted, frowning, and tilted her face away from the sun, her dark hair shielding her eyes from the irritating glare.
((Yeah, cool Faithful! Now we'll have 2 infiltrators into the flock, starting at Niagra. Want to team them up? =) ))

Gylfie531
Crew

Oh Rass 21

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 9:37 pm

"If you want to see the numbers they're on my arm," he said as he unbandaged his arm, exposing the date/combination/whatever unknown thing it is, then follows Ringil through the clouds.
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 12:21 pm

Sora and the Erasers were soon joined by four more Erasers. They would walk as long as they had to, not stopping until they reached Niagra Falls.
(That's a great idea Gylfie)

Faithful Fire
Crew

Gylfie531
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 2:51 pm

((Cool, thanks Faithful!))
Ringil continued to fly through the clouds, dipping and weaving to avoid the gaps in the silver wisps. She turned her head, and saw Glitch following her. She blinked at him, then turned slightly, heading farther to the east, more directly towards their destination. Without looking back again, she called to him.
"You want to sleep through the rest of this day, then move on tonight?" she asked. She wasn't sure how far they were from Niagra, but she thought it was at least a few more hours. "We can check out those numbers more easily once we're on the ground, and get some real bandages to re-wrap your wounds. Probably could get something to sterilize them, too. Then we can try to figure out what the glitch means." She paused. "Although we don't want to fall behind... I don't know." She shrugged, hating the lack of planning in this quickly-conceived plan. "What do you want to do?"
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 5:25 pm

Wright flw up into the clouds, he heard Ringil's voice and he flew towards it. "I want to land soon, I'm getting tired," Wright complained.

keany-beany
Crew

Oh Rass 21

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 6:34 pm

"Yea lets land," he said, "we can explain what happened if we get there late. I'm still pretty sure the numbers are my expiration date..."
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 6:48 pm

"Of course," said Ringil softly. She didn't want this kid to have to die just because some sick jerks had messed with his DNA. It wasn't fair. None of them should have to die. She dipped into the clouds, closing her eyes as the drops of water clung to her lashes like tears. She let her arms drift away from her body as she folded in her wings and dropped like a stone, falling for countless seconds, the rushing air cutting through her. When she was ten feet from the treetops, she opened her eyes and snapped out her wings, feeling them strain to stop her from crashing into the canopy. She wheeled about and headed for a clearing not far from a small town which was probably half a mile away. She landed and ran a few paces, then stopped and waited for the others to join her on the ground.

Gylfie531
Crew

keany-beany
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 6:53 pm

Wright followed Ringil, but not in the same way. His landing was slower, because he was less experienced. Once he was by Ringil Wright spoke, "So what now? We just set up came somewhere?"
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 6:57 pm

Sora signaled for the Erasers to be quiet, hearing the others nearby. He moved to the edge of the clearing and stopped behind a tree.

Faithful Fire
Crew

Gylfie531
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 7:00 pm

"Yeah, sure. There are plenty of trees around here to sleep in, which will be safter than sleeping out in the open. We can't stay exactly here, because we've no money and I need a jacket before night, so I'm going to have to steal one. ....Sorry," she added slightly apologetically. "I know you're tired, but get used to it." Her words were stark and a bit harsh. She turned and ran off through the trees. "I'll meet you back here," she called over her shoulder. "Be ready to run and/or fly away if I tell you to. There may be Erasers anywhere, even in a little town like this one." She dashed through the trees, sticking to the shadows as much as she could.
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 7:21 pm

'Hm. It seems as if it'll be only Zelda and myself.' Tomoyo thought after the flock had left. She wondered how Sora was managing on his own. 'He should be fine. But what is there was an Eraser ambush?' She dismissed the thought immediately. Tomoyo knew for a fact that he was capable of defending himself. She looked down at the landscape below her, with her old pack now in mind. 'Hmph. What's passed has passed.' But she couldn't help think about Kurogane. Tomoyo shook her head and kept flying.

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

Oh Rass 21

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 10:46 pm

Glitch lands in a tree and sits on its largest branch, "Would you mind finding a weapon for me Ringil? I could really use one," he asked.
Role Play Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 278 279 280 281 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games