Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply Neko RPs
RP neko style X3 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 1:09 pm
Yuuki frowned and slapped Star across the face, "you are a strong girl! She lives in your body! So take control of it already!" she yelled and showed that she was extremely upset since this was the first time she actually showed some violence towards someone she knew. She took a deep breath and calmed down, "i'm sorry. i shouldn't have slapped you. I just couldn't help it. can you answer me something. Why is she so obsessed with Kioko?"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 1:11 pm
star looked at yuuki in suprise. "i-i really dont know. i think its some rivalry they had when they were both young." she thought about that. "i mean kaida's like... over 200. kiokos been reincarnated many times."  

9x-Teras-x6

5,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 4:30 pm
Yuuki nodded, "i see, again I apologize for my behavior. The night of the full moon always keeps me on edge. So forgive me for slapping you" she said apologetically.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 4:42 pm
"it's no problem. i was just suprised didnt think ud hit me" she managed a smile thru the pain. "so... wat are we gonna do?"  

9x-Teras-x6

5,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 8:14 pm
Yuuki thought for a moment, "we can try to get a seal" she said with a sad expression. She still felt awful about slapping Star even though she had been forgiven for it.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 8:15 pm
"a seal?" each word caused her more pain than the last but she hoped yuuki hadnt noticed.  

9x-Teras-x6

5,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 10:52 am
Yuuki could see that Star was in a lot of pain, "yes a seal. something to put away Kaida for a long time" she said trying to think of where to get one.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 1:08 pm
septeda
star looked at yuuki in suprise. "i-i really dont know. i think its some rivalry they had when they were both young." she thought about that. "i mean kaida's like... over 200. kiokos been reincarnated many times."

"ive been reicarnated.... 0.0.... when"
holds yuuki's arm tighter  

DemoZero23

Dangerous Lover

7,500 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150

9x-Teras-x6

5,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 4:39 pm
"t-thank you yuuki." her eyes were clouded with pain.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 3:40 pm
Yuuki's face scrunched, she didn't like seeing her friends in pain. "oh dang....i can take the pain away but only for a little while" she said looking around making sure that no one was around to see her do this. "you may be a little dizzy afterwards but i'm sure you can hadle it" she said. man i'm going to get in big trouble if i get caught she thought. She put her hand on Star's arm and focused, she let some of her energy pour into Star which would calm the pain for a while. Yuuki was using a technique that she was taught as an assassin but since the technique consisted of giving her energy she felt a bit drained. "okay, you should feel less pain or none at all" she said tiredly as she took her hand off Star's arm. "but you two are going to have to take care of yourselves for a while. The technique I just used on you drains my energy and it doesn't allow me to fight until I get my energy back" she told the two girls.  

Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX

9x-Teras-x6

5,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 3:41 pm
star felt better. "ok." she said "thank you again." she felt some pain but it wasnt unbearable anymore.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 7:02 pm
Yuuki nodded, "no problem" she was a bit out of breath since this was only the second time she had used her technique on someone else. "okay so let's go look for someone to put a seal on you" she said as she started to walk.  

Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX

DemoZero23

Dangerous Lover

7,500 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 7:06 pm
still holding on to yuuki's arm
"i spaced for a moment were are we going"  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 3:49 pm
starii walked... well limped, kaida was attacking her leg, next to yuuki. "are u gonna be ok yuuki?"  

9x-Teras-x6

5,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

DemoZero23

Dangerous Lover

7,500 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 6:59 pm