Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
Ruins of Kameko Academy(Closed Forever, Its Been A Fun Time) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 324 325 326 327 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Senku Mochizuki

Malevolent Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 7:15 pm
senku looks at the guy" oh hello there"  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 7:18 pm
Hiyuu looked at both of them.Then looked at the man who spoked
"Hey"He said
Then his eyes returned to the woman who held the spear.Just looking at it.
"Is it normal to carry around weapons in this school?"He asked them  

-Gosu_Chaos-

Friendly Regular

MizuOfTheWaterTribe

3,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 7:22 pm
What are you talking about this School is in ruines right now..Looking at the near by wall seeing that there isn't any damage to then Though if you've been stunck in here froma long time I could under stand why you'd be in the dark... Looking over the young man in the familiar uniform Are you a Guardain in training?  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 7:28 pm
"You can say that...I'm new here.I've been out of touch of society..."Looking at the ruins around them.
"May I ask who are you?"He looked at them  

-Gosu_Chaos-

Friendly Regular

Senku Mochizuki

Malevolent Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 7:30 pm
"hiya nice to meet you then" he said in his childish voice  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 7:35 pm
Looking at the boy strangly New here...He surely must be joking this place has been in ruin for too long for a student to be addmited here. Thinking to myself Maybe he was an accendental transfer or something....no that couldn't be... thinking hardful How the heck did this kid get here and How come he doesn't have a clue about what's going on?

My name is Guardain Leian. And this is Guardain Senku, nice to meet you. Smiles very warmingly  

MizuOfTheWaterTribe

3,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200

-Gosu_Chaos-

Friendly Regular

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 7:38 pm
"Hello.Nice to meet you Guardian Leian"He looked at her with a friendly smile then faced the man beside her"Guardian Senku, nice to meet you. My name is Hiyuu Tatsuma, I guess a guardian in training here"He said with a nervous laugh.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 7:42 pm
"Dont worry im still in training too..... and i really dont intend on being a guardian" he said in a dark tone then back to cherry " so where you from" he said with a smile  

Senku Mochizuki

Malevolent Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Flatterer 200

-Gosu_Chaos-

Friendly Regular

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 7:47 pm
It made him curious about why he doesn't intend to be a guardian but from his tone, he is better than to ask him him why."I've been traveling around the world, seeing places.I've been traveling since I can remember, so I don't have a fixed place where I'm from."He was unsure it answered his question, but it was all he can do.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 7:50 pm
Senku Watch youself you darker side come out for a moment there you need to keep a better "eye" on him. Hiyuu was is...it's nice to meet you too. Say sence these school's in shambles You can come with us. Smile begins to fade as I start to think to myself Maybe this is the Guardain that the Higher Power wanted my to find....They said I had met the Guardain before though and I don't recognize this one at all. *POP* This can't be the Same kid...He...He DIED! Now staring at the young man. Realizing this was the same Trainy I just continued to stare then my gase went to Senku thinking that if he Recognized this person but it seemed he hadn't though  

MizuOfTheWaterTribe

3,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200

Senku Mochizuki

Malevolent Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 7:55 pm
"Sorry just little out bursts sometimes" he said laughing
sinku"wow nice cover up"
senku"ehh shut up."
senku began to climb the ruins until he was on top of a small pilllar  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 7:55 pm
"Really?Thank you."He was glad he can follow someone instead of wandering by himself all the time.He walked up a little bit closer to the both of them.He didn't understand what they were talking about so he just ignored it for now.  

-Gosu_Chaos-

Friendly Regular

Senku Mochizuki

Malevolent Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 8:02 pm
"Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee" he said swinging from the pillar  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 8:05 pm
He watched Senku swinging with a smile on his face as if he was about to crack up.  

-Gosu_Chaos-

Friendly Regular

Senku Mochizuki

Malevolent Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 8:07 pm
after a short while senku lost his foot place and soon fell off but quickly took out his scythe and hooked it around the pillar and continued swinging  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 324 325 326 327 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games