Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
:.: Abigail's Nine :.: {Accepting/Open} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SilentShadowDreamer

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 10:13 pm
((OOC: <3 ))

Mark smiled a little. "She saw," he replied peacefully. "She won't do that. Not until she understands, at least - and once she understands, we don't have to worry."

He sat back, looking a little on edge himself.

Why hadn't Cybil-- ah.

"She's awake now, anyway," he remarked."I'm probably going to get sworn at as soon as I walk in the door. So you get to deal with her once the doctors make me leave for upsetting her." He grinned.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 10:41 pm
I wanna be the very best
To catch them is my real test

Like no one ever was
To train them is my cause

Miranda groaned. "Great. Thanks. Just what I need - To try and calm an angry Cybil. I can totally see this going well...." She said sarcastically. She sighed and stood up. "But we should at least check on her. If she swears till she's blue in the face then we know she's alright." She chuckled quietly.

Clickies please? You know you want to click the adorable pokemon on my farm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

SilentShadowDreamer

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 11:27 pm
Mark grinned. "Sure, but it wasn't what I needed," he teased. "So obviously we're both getting the best outcome here." He rose when she did, and tucked his hands casually into his pockets. "Let's do this," he said cheerfully. "Worst thing that could happen is that she tries to kill us both."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 7:54 am
I wanna be the very best

Like no one ever was

Miranda rolled her eyes. "See, I have this whole 'trying not to die' thing. And Cybil killing me would put a definite halt to that plan." She said, smiling playfully. She moved to Cybil's area, poking her head in. "Anyone mind if we come check on our friend?" She asked, glancing around.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 2:09 pm
(Muahaha somebody missed a typo~ wink )

_________________________________________________________________________________________
User Image
Eldoie heard the extremely inventive string of obscenities coming from behind the curtain and decided that poking her head in was now purely the on duty nurses job.
She shook her head and just leaned back against the wall as the doctor slipped out from behind the curtain and left his resident to take the fall. Though the grin on his face as he did it seemed more than a touch mean spirited.

She stayed where she was as Mark and Miranda went through the curtain, she waved slightly to say she could not be paid right now to go inside, but she'd wait here.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 2:42 pm
Cybil was just about done snarling at the visibly cringing resident when Mark and Miranda came in. Her eyes snapped to them, full of fire, as the relieved resident sneaked out. "Mark!"

The boy straightened his shoulders and bit back a grin. "Yes?" he asked innocently.

"You little b*****d. You know I hate it in here. You know it. They're going to poke me with things and flash lights in my face and ask if it hurts when they do...this and you have got to get me out of here." Her eyes were narrowed and flashing, but there was a hint of panic underneath the anger, too.

Mark turned to Miranda and smiled faintly. "How about you go talk to Elodie while I talk Cybil down?"

Seeming to take her reply for granted, he crossed to Cybil and took the hand that wasn't attached to the IV arm. Her nails immediately bit into his palm, and her face turned to his.

"Seriously, Mark, get me out of here."  

SilentShadowDreamer

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 8:12 pm
_________________________________________________________________________________________
User Image
Elodie had heard plenty she waved Miranda back in behind the curtain and followed her as well. Cybil wasn't the first person with a fear of hospitals she'd run into. Definitely wouldn't be the last. Why she was afraid was her own deal, but at least Elodie knew she could help with the general fear of the unknown. So she just entered her spiel.

"It's okay, now that you're awake. They may "want" to keep you in for observation overnight, but if you insist you'll more than likely be allowed to go home as soon as they ultra sound your stomach and stitch up your side.

The ultra sound will be to see if you have any blood filled spaces and thus internal damage - which as you're stable, and thanks to Mark, you likely do not. And the stitches are pretty self explanatory.

In the meantime, the nurse will probably come to take blood and depending on your results you might get a transfusion. Which altogether will probably amount to less than 1 more poke and even then your nurse can take the blood from your IV if you're seriously averse."
Elodie sucked in a breath and waited, people always had more questions after the explanation, it's how it worked.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 9:35 pm
Cybil looked mildly startled when Elodie came in, but though she gave a low growl, she listened to her spiel.

"That's fine. I want to leave now," she said bluntly. She was frowning at the 'thanks to Mark' bit, but she recalled - vaguely - a lot of pain, then a sudden increase to the point where it had been nearly agony.

Then it had faded.

And she'd felt better.

She gave Mark a slow, suspicious glance. What exactly had happened when she'd been floating on the soft edges of shock?

There was something more to this. But what?  

SilentShadowDreamer

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 9:57 pm
I wanna be the very best

Like no one ever was

Miranda hovered at the edge of the room, watching everything. She could see Cybil was afraid, though she hid it well. 'Though I'd want out of here too, to be honest. Not a fun place.' She added thoughtfully to herself. She waited to see how things would pan out.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 5:24 pm
User Image
Elodie just sighed. I'll see what I can do to speed the process along," she suggested. Though practically running into the nurse coming for the blood work might be a good sign.

Elodie gave her the low down and the nurse grumbled about taking blood from the IV but generally agreed to go, and go fast. The result was STAT anyway, so the lab would deal with it right away.

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

SilentShadowDreamer

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 5:48 pm
Once the blood was taken from the IV and the nurse had departed again, Cybil looked steadily at Mark. "What did you do to me?" she asked, wondering if anyone else could explain what had happened better than what she had felt.

"I don't know, exactly," Mark faltered. "You were hurt, and I...I thought you were..."

I thought you were dying. I thought you were going to die, and you couldn't. We couldn't let you.

"...so, I don't know, it was like someone was telling me that I had to do this and then it would be better, so I did it and then you got better. But then Elodie said not to make it all the way better because people saw what happened and..."

Cybil raised a hand. "Okay, that's enough. I get it." She looked at Miranda, and then in Elodie's direction, questioningly. "Did you see anything?"  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 6:16 pm
User Image
"Lots of pretty blue light and a whole bunch of stuff that the general population would deem impossible." Elodie shrugged. I'm still waiting for the light spots to dissipate, but boy when they do, am I getting my eyes checked." she was kidding of course, but she was trying in her own way to lighten the mood.

She didn't know if anything like that had happened before - well...she figured it hadn't, but who was she to say? She'd never seen anything like that before would be much more accurate.
But what to do with what she'd seen.....was a much more distressing thought than whether or not if it had been seen before.

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

SilentShadowDreamer

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 4:25 pm
Mark looked a little embarrassed. "I wanted to fix it," he muttered.

Cybil patted his hand. "You did. You healed it. Mostly."

Mark glanced away, his eyes downcast. "But not all."

Cybil shrugged. "Probably better that you didn't, or they'd have locked me up trying to figure out what kind of weird critter I was." When Mark finally smiled, Cybil turned her attention to Elodie. "And what did you think about that?"

Her brow lifted slightly. It was a good way to segue into what she really wanted to ask, which was What can you do?

Then they'd have to get into all the details that would probably freak her out. But they had to tell her. It had to be done. And once that was over, they'd figure out the 'after'.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 5:34 pm
User Image
Elodie quirked an eyebrow, and shrugged, she was still processing. Either way, it's not like they'd get another chance to evaluate it any time soon, not that they could evaluate something like that. So Elodie was ready to let it go as a fluke. A really cool fluke. But still.

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

SilentShadowDreamer

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 8:21 pm
Cybil could read some of that in Elodie's eyes, and her brow quirked. "What if I told you that that's not the only thing that we can do?" she asked softly. "What if I told you that there are other things like that?"

Mark looked over at her. "There's more to this than what one of us thinks."

Cybil grinned a little. "I know. But she's the only one who's not in on it yet." Turning back to Elodie, she looked the other girl dead in the eye. "Is there anything in your life you can't explain? Something you can do that no one else can do?" Her icy blue eyes were clear and entirely too sane.

"Do you remember?"  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces