Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
vampires versus werewolfs Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-PURPLE_ANGEL_DEMON_23-

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 12:22 pm
Nova frowned. "I know because I've been asking this question for years and I've asked a bunch of people. They always give the same answer; 'I don't understand the concept of love.' So they know what it is, but they won't tell me." the hybrid pouted.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 2:08 pm
Vance smiled at haru "you didn't really tell me anything did you? well if he really loves you your word should be enough, although admittedly for the sake of fun I'm still gonna insist that you did" he then looked at Nova and sighed "love is when you have deep feelings and attraction to someone, its when you want to be with someone very badly, kissing and hanging out and....mating.....although many people have their own meanings and ways of expressing love it can be said that love isn't a concept that can be fully understood due to the fickleness of human emotions and thoughts."  

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

ColorxMyxRainbow

7,200 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 3:22 pm
Oh! Thanks Vance! Haru nodded and looked back at sky "I didn't tell him anything. Do you believe him more over me?" She said as she crossed her arms
Sky looked at Haru then back at Vance, he sighed "You know i believe you more than him." He smiled at her
Haru's face turned red as he smiled at her, she ran to him and hugged him tightly.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 3:37 pm
"boun chica wow wow chica wow wow" Vance smiled as he watched them carry on "aw isn't that precious, you know I was just kidding" he then gave Haru and overly obvious wink making sure sky could see it.  

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

ColorxMyxRainbow

7,200 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 6:19 pm
Sky sighed and pushed Haru off him "Thats enough Haru"
Haru frowned as Sky pushed her off of him be quiet Vance she said in his head as she blushed  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 1:54 pm
"oh so sorry not getting any tonight" he giggled and let out a sigh "just remeber sky. there will allways be the nagging feeling in the back of your mind that I actually do have incriminating evidence on you, clining to the every thought and decision growing doubt and misturst until eventually you'll shut yourself off from everyone you've ever cared for....to da loo" he laughed minacally and started flying away  

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

marcos50

4,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 4:00 pm
"good one Vance but i dont really believe you have anything on sky " said Alexander "yeah me either" said Marcus  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 4:03 pm
sky was about to say something to Vance but he flew away "Geez! That ghost gets on my nerve!" He said as he light a cig.  

ColorxMyxRainbow

7,200 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200

marcos50

4,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 4:09 pm
both marcus and alexander thought it sad how sky was completly oblivious that haru liked him marcus and alexander spoke in harus head both at the same time they were used to comunicating with her like that they kinda did a backwards mind reading with her own powers because since she can talk in your head if she talks to herself in her head and shes unconcintrated everyone around her will hear it "just tell him you like him already whats the worst thing that will happen?" they both said  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 7:19 pm
The worse thing he could do is reject me and not talk to me. He did that once to another vamp who liked him  

ColorxMyxRainbow

7,200 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200

marcos50

4,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 7:22 pm
"it doesn't mean it'll happen to you too maybe he likes you but doesn't want to show it said Alex to haru in her head"yeah i mean you've always been there for him" said Marcus also in harus head  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 7:38 pm
But I think he likes Nova though... And im too shy to tell him  

ColorxMyxRainbow

7,200 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200

marcos50

4,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 7:48 pm
"if you dont ask him or tell him it will always your biggest what if " said marcus  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 7:56 pm
Haru gulped and walked up to Sky "Um sky.... can i talk to you...alone?"
Sky looked at her and nodded walking off with her untill they were alone "So what is it?"
"Um... I really like you!" She said as she looked at him as her face was bright red.  

ColorxMyxRainbow

7,200 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200

marcos50

4,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 7:59 pm
marcus was silently praying that sky would say yes to haru  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games