Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
* Demon's Open RP Forum Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you having fun?
  yeah
  no
  Poll Whore
View Results

Pheonix Demone

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 1:06 pm
Mr.Ownage
Pheonix Demone
"I hope you don't have preference on the type of eggs." Bob walks into the kitchen calls for his two helpers. "Bring me three bowls of eggs. I'll get the veggies and meat prepared." The two little girls run outside, and each filling up a large bowl with Duck and Goose eggs. and Bringing them back in, one returns to get the third bowl and the other begins slicing fruit. Bob chops some peppers and onions he got from town the other day, and slices ham off the bone. The third bowl of eggs are brought in. and Bob begins cracking them into a wok that was heated with a little bit of pork fat, after adding the veggies and ham, three huge omelets result, with various fruits such as apples, oranges, figs are served in slices with, with Goblets of Yaks milk that three of the young boys had just brought in after milking."Ok, just cut off how evermuch you want, there is plenty to go around."
The elf cuts off a third of the first omelete and sits at the low table. He eats silently, remembering that the Master demanded everyone be silent while eating.
The children settled down and ate in as much silence as poosible, only speaking to ask for more, every scrape of food gone in almost ten minutes. Bob Helped clear the children clear the dishes and assigned four of the to wash them; all four arguing over who did what. "Are we ready, sir?"  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 3:42 pm
Pheonix Demone
Mr.Ownage
Pheonix Demone
"I hope you don't have preference on the type of eggs." Bob walks into the kitchen calls for his two helpers. "Bring me three bowls of eggs. I'll get the veggies and meat prepared." The two little girls run outside, and each filling up a large bowl with Duck and Goose eggs. and Bringing them back in, one returns to get the third bowl and the other begins slicing fruit. Bob chops some peppers and onions he got from town the other day, and slices ham off the bone. The third bowl of eggs are brought in. and Bob begins cracking them into a wok that was heated with a little bit of pork fat, after adding the veggies and ham, three huge omelets result, with various fruits such as apples, oranges, figs are served in slices with, with Goblets of Yaks milk that three of the young boys had just brought in after milking."Ok, just cut off how evermuch you want, there is plenty to go around."
The elf cuts off a third of the first omelete and sits at the low table. He eats silently, remembering that the Master demanded everyone be silent while eating.
The children settled down and ate in as much silence as poosible, only speaking to ask for more, every scrape of food gone in almost ten minutes. Bob Helped clear the children clear the dishes and assigned four of the to wash them; all four arguing over who did what. "Are we ready, sir?"
"I think we are yes," the elf replies, "You really are a good cook."  

CainZeros

-x-MizuHanyou-x-

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 4:09 am
Hatira nodded, "I hope so." she sighed and rested her head on his chest, watching the rain outside.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 1:31 pm
Mr.Ownage
Pheonix Demone
Mr.Ownage
Pheonix Demone
Bob nods in gratitude of the comment as they walk away from the place,"I guess that means I'm in charge of the food along the journey then, right?"  

Pheonix Demone

Pheonix Demone

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 1:36 pm
Staring out the window, attention becomes drawn to a blurry figure walking out of the mansion, it floats up, splits into two and begins fighting the second,"I think that is Xexx out there, trains when he begins to calm down after being mad, and with powers of the gods, has become able to make a creature that fights perfectly on par with him, and teaches him to be more accurate in his strikes. Now might be a good time to talk to him."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 2:05 pm
Pheonix Demone
Mr.Ownage
Pheonix Demone
Mr.Ownage
Pheonix Demone
Bob nods in gratitude of the comment as they walk away from the place,"I guess that means I'm in charge of the food along the journey then, right?"
"Well," the elf laughs, "I couldn't cook to save my life. I'd probably kill us if I cooked."  

CainZeros

Pheonix Demone

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 2:14 pm
Mr.Ownage
Pheonix Demone
Mr.Ownage
Pheonix Demone
Mr.Ownage
Pheonix Demone
"Well," the elf laughs, "I couldn't cook to save my life. I'd probably kill us if I cooked."
"I'll take that as a yes." After a few moments, the two come up to the weapon smith to pick up the order of bolts.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 2:24 pm
Pheonix Demone
Mr.Ownage
Pheonix Demone
Mr.Ownage
Pheonix Demone
"I'll take that as a yes." After a few moments, the two come up to the weapon smith to pick up the order of bolts.
"The elf looks at the weapons as Bob picks up his bolts. His attention is especially drawn to a katana with runes simmilar to the ones on his own sword. "Excuse me," he says, "Did you forge this katana yourself?"  

CainZeros

-x-MizuHanyou-x-

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 4:13 pm
Hatira nodded, "Sure, well then I'll be back." She smiled lightly at him and walked down to where Xexx was careful not in interfere for fear of getting hurt.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 11:46 am
Mr.Ownage
Pheonix Demone
Mr.Ownage
Pheonix Demone
Mr.Ownage
Pheonix Demone
"The elf looks at the weapons as Bob picks up his bolts. His attention is especially drawn to a katana with runes simmilar to the ones on his own sword. "Excuse me," he says, "Did you forge this katana yourself?"
"Oh, Yes, sir. I forge all the weapons in this shop, but that one is special, That was my first solo project. My master told me to do what I wanted, so I made I did a copy of his best work, It isn't as strong as his, but cuts granite like butter, you know, I haven't seen my master's sword since before I left, I was going to admire it one last time before I set off on my journey, but it was gone, aparently a bandit had stolen it in the night, I was heart broken, but my master said, that if it had stayed in the shop it may never fine it's rightful owner." Bob interjects,"Sir, This guy is over three hundred." "Bob, very few people know that, and I try to keep it a secret." The large burley man takes his head wrap off, revealing elven ears,"I am half elf, half orc."  

Pheonix Demone

Pheonix Demone

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 11:50 am
Xexx comes crashing down next to Hatira, when the Golem gets a little too smart."Ow, that actually hurt.", says Xexx as he disbands the golem.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 11:52 am
Hatira laughed a bit and helped Xexx up, "Looked like it did."  

-x-MizuHanyou-x-

CainZeros

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 11:53 am
Pheonix Demone
Mr.Ownage
Pheonix Demone
Mr.Ownage
Pheonix Demone
"Oh, Yes, sir. I forge all the weapons in this shop, but that one is special, That was my first solo project. My master told me to do what I wanted, so I made I did a copy of his best work, It isn't as strong as his, but cuts granite like butter, you know, I haven't seen my master's sword since before I left, I was going to admire it one last time before I set off on my journey, but it was gone, aparently a bandit had stolen it in the night, I was heart broken, but my master said, that if it had stayed in the shop it may never fine it's rightful owner." Bob interjects,"Sir, This guy is over three hundred." "Bob, very few people know that, and I try to keep it a secret." The large burley man takes his head wrap off, revealing elven ears,"I am half elf, half orc."
"Greetings my fellow elf," Mr. Ownage replies, pushing his shoulder length hair away from his ears. "That would explain the quality of the elvish runes engraved in the blade."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 12:06 pm
"Uh-huh, sorry about earlier."  

Pheonix Demone

Pheonix Demone

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 12:08 pm
Mr.Ownage
Pheonix Demone
Mr.Ownage
Pheonix Demone
Mr.Ownage
Pheonix Demone
"Greetings my fellow elf," Mr. Ownage replies, pushing his shoulder length hair away from his ears. "That would explain the quality of the elvish runes engraved in the blade."
"My master was better though."  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games