Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
~))Iris Academy((~ (Open/ Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skip the summer for the new year?
  Yup
  No!
  Maybe a day or two of summer?
  .....plot? [lol, what plot? You know, the spider guys... ]
View Results

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 5:56 pm
Alex ran a white gloved finger down the menu. After looking for a moment, he said "fish and chips...and a cola". Alex then handed the menu to Torma.  
PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 6:07 pm
((^^ I HAS RETURNED!!! (for about 1 post...>.<))

Jordan knew she wouldn't be able to escape the Doc. But that wasn't her plan. "Just wait," she said.

Doc Martel rounded the corner, walked forward, and stopped. He scratched his head. Where was Avery? He was really excited to talk to her, given her apparent skill increase during the break.

Jordan watched the Doc pass and stop. She liked him well enough for a teacher, he was always understanding about her absence from the battle dome last year. "Good luck," she said before putting Avery on the ground. "And I hope you don't get stuck with the McDougall," she added before retreating. She had had him for two different classes last year due to her stacked schedule, which allowed for the much more lax schedule she enjoyed now. And she always made sure to pass his tests. Always.  

Wolfyofthesky

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 6:11 pm
"Hey!" Avery half whispered at her quickly retreating shadow friend, knowing she was busted either way. But she couldn't help but wonder what would happen to the rest of her food. And her bag.

Sighing Avery turned to face the music that was Doc Martel.

(Yo you're in trouble now, Avery will still be with a non talkey! XD)  
PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 6:17 pm
((well he is an npc...and I'll be around a bit longer, just finished all the stuff I had to do))

Jordan flew around the corner and let the darkness slide off of her, still a few feet off the ground as she headed over to Maria and Michishige. She noticed Avery's unfinished food and bag. "Oops," she said with a smile. Her mischievous was starting to come out again, probably because of all the new people she was talking to.

The Doc turned and saw Avery. "Avery! There you are!" he said with a smile. "Would you have a moment? I'd just like to talk to you about something quickly. I'll try not to take long, i saw you were with your friends.  

Wolfyofthesky

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 6:21 pm
(HA you so OWN Martel. Everything else is just...script writing. Yay! for finishing! No we can do the library thing up right! We need to form some kind of time skip soon..I hope/think.)

"Oh uhmm,....sure" Avery said. Knowing full well it was entirely impossible for her as a being to say no to practically any reasonable request.  
PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 6:27 pm
Michishige looked up to see Jordan coming around the corner without Avery. "What's goin on?" Michishige asked. I wonder what Avery's up to, he thought.  

Luxurious Poverty

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 6:28 pm
((Pffft. Well, I guess I'm lonely 'cuz you stole Jared xP yeah...okay, we are going to abandon people wherever they are and make them flail ^^...sooner or later))

Doc Martel smiled, "Great! Anyways, I noticed that you did really well today on the sensory maze and I wondered if you would like to design new tricks for it. I know there are more advanced students I could ask, but I feel that this would help you to more fully develop your power." Then he added, "Or you could take part in the teaching program, where students can teach other students how to practice their I'ras. Anyone could sign up, but I wanted to extend a personal invitation. I do to all promising students."

Jordan landed and began talking to Maria, ignoring Michishige, who seemed to be looking after Avery. "Hey, Shige," she said, "If Avery doesn't come back before we leave could you make sure she gets her bag?"  
PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 6:28 pm
Torma nodded and took the menu "Your order will be ready in a few" He said headed back into the kitchen That's everybody so far, hopefully I don't mess up He thought  

Spectrum122

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 6:38 pm
Alex nodded and then rested his elbows on the table while folding his white gloved fingers together and resting his face upon his enclosed hands. The prefect leader's eyes slowly wandered around the room with a cold piercing stare, making some of the customers uncomfortable. Some worried they would be caught skipping while others worried that even though they may do something wrong and Alex would be unhappy. Alex Redstone was probably one of the most feared students at the academy. The new students would soon find that out, some the hard way.  
PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 6:40 pm
"Oh, uhm I... ah sure?" Avery managed. So utterly relieved she wasn't being stuck with the McDougall she hadn't really heard anything else.

----------------------------------------------------------------

(Sorry...Jared is ...just that cute?...feel better?)  

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

Luxurious Poverty

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 6:43 pm
"Yea, sure." Michishige said. He sat there, elbows on the table with his head resting in his hands, and eyes half-closed, daydreaming.  
PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 6:53 pm
((...yes.))

"Great!" he said, taking out a small sticker he had brought with him, "Just put this on your id and you can use the info monitor by the maze to edit it. I can assure you, it can be quite fun," he said with a laugh. "Oh, and as for the student teaching, feel free to grab random kids in the hallway or write you name on the sign-up sheets by the battle dome entrance." And with that Doc Martel walked away, distracted by new announcements and half wanting to make sure Avery wouldn't change her mind.

((that's right, beware, all you who would dare to do well in the battle dome! The Doc will find you twisted ))

------------------------------------------------

Jordan finished eatign and went to throw out her trash. Pausing halfway back she looked around at all of the students. Sitting down at the table again she reached into her light bag and pulled out a pencil and sketch book. Without a word she began to sketch someone sitting near the door.  

Wolfyofthesky

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 6:57 pm
((Oh, hey guys, sad announcement: shabatha got grounded, and the rp was moving kinda fast, so she's dropped out. a moment of silence))  
PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 6:59 pm
((*bows head*))  

Luxurious Poverty

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 7:08 pm
(aw.. T.T)

Avery stuck the shiny holographic sticker on her ID in an automatic way and slowly made her way back over to her lunch.
'That...' she thought 'was not NEARLY so bad as I thought!'. Relieved and just starting to relax she sat and dropped her ID on the table beside her tray to look at occasionally as she finished eating.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Zaias struck out for the library, glaring down or blatantly ignoring any odd or wondering looks he got from students. He stuffed the last of a loaded hot dog in his mouth and ditched the wrapper as he passed a garbage bin outside the library doors. He jogged up the couple steps into the large almost gothic deco building.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Alice poked her little head around the corner of the library building. Wandering outside was fun! She had almost stopped to pick some flowers before, but had remembered after she didn't have anything to put them in.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games