Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
School of Neko!!! ~Not accepting~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cool?
  Yes
  No
  Awesome!
View Results

Dwitzy

Smitten Treasure

10,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 6:12 pm
"everything fell apart for me when he died..." she said blankly not really noticing that they were there. she walked to a tree nearby and sat and stared blankly at the sky, reciting a poem quietly: "Things have come, things have gone, and everything else seems to forget the person, what happened to them and why, but their legacy is what lives on, but the few lucky, to have remembered, are left behind." a small tear runs down her cheek, and then a few more..  
PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 6:28 pm
-ven notices ami talking- "Hey am-..." she stopped herself. "Maybe she needs a moment ven thought, a lot of things going through her mind.  

oh june

darkstormseeker1

6,125 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 7:08 pm
Eragon gave a worried look to ami, she needed to be left alone probably..

dante looked to serrinia who was flying up in the air. "serrinia! come down do you want someone to notice you wings?" he asked to her.

serrinia sighed and looked to him from the air, she wanted to sort things out...but he was right so she came back out, with her crystal wings still out. "this day is getting worse and worse...Ami is sad about not having parents that dont look twice to her. HELL! least she has parents who look at her! mine are dead!" she shouted, flailing her hands in the air. "my sister is dead also! and most think i should just put it in the past! what do they think i am?! did THEY go through that?! no! and yet they still think i should feel sorry for others instead! to most my life is useless, i had to fight and suffer to even get where i am now! others have it good and yet they feel sorry for themselves!" she was going ballistic bofore collapsing in his arms, crying. "its..just so hard..."  
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 6:47 am
"why does it hurt?, when someone dies?" she asked eragon while he was walking away.  

Dwitzy

Smitten Treasure

10,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Generous 100

darkstormseeker1

6,125 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 6:55 am
he turned to her and shook his head. "i..don't exactly know why, nobody knows exactly, but my opinion is, that when you love someone and they leave, you feel like you lost you only life line. like you can't go on... but i never went through a death of a loved one..." he muttered, sitting back down. "if you want the answer ask one who has through it.." he said.

Dante hugged her and started stroking her head "shh, serrinia calm...its alright.. you have friends, a good life...please don't cry.." he asked with pleading eyes

serrinia took a few deep breaths, trying to do as he asked.  
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 6:57 am
"but if the only person, who ever cared for you, died what would you do?" tears ran down her face.  

Dwitzy

Smitten Treasure

10,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Generous 100

darkstormseeker1

6,125 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 7:08 am
Eragon sighed. "i..don't know..some things you gotta just experience to know what you'd do..." he said  
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 7:12 am
"my brother, he was the only one who...saved me from myself." she thought it was the right time to let someone else know for a chance.  

Dwitzy

Smitten Treasure

10,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Generous 100

darkstormseeker1

6,125 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 7:21 am
brother??? "what happened to him?" he asked, he already knew the answer but he wanted to hear it more specificly  
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 7:41 am
"he died because of me, he, apart of the royal bloodline protected me, the love child. I was the love child between my mother and another wealthy family from the east, my childhood was spent in a black room in a corner, because i had a demon aura, stronger than anyone, they believed that i was the faliqe, the demon priestess sent from the devil himself, so they kept me there. untill my brother came and rescued me, he brought me out of that room for the first time in my life, i saw the blue sky and the clouds, i thought i was dreaming, but i realized i couldn't dream anything like that. Then it was complete chaos, they found me and him together and killed him, but her left me a letter..." she burst into tears, and looked at her necklace, pulling out of it the letter stained in blood, but readable she looked into it, and cried again.  

Dwitzy

Smitten Treasure

10,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Generous 100

darkstormseeker1

6,125 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 8:00 am
Eragon sighed and hugged her. "i'm..so sorry..." he couldn't really understand how it would feel to lose someone dear... "i wish i could help but...i don't know how..." he let go of her and turned his head "your not the only one who lost ones they have loved, there are people you know who has gone through the same thing...your not the only one who has gone through this, nor will you be the last.."  
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 8:06 am
"i do understand that...and i don't feel sorry for myself", she could tell that was what alot of people were thinking, "i hate myself for what happened, and i always will." she said quietly but enough for eragon to hear.  

Dwitzy

Smitten Treasure

10,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Generous 100

darkstormseeker1

6,125 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 8:20 am
"thats..not what i meant..." he was meaning something much different... "c'mon were gonna be late to class..." he held out his hand, man he was definatly not good at cheering someone up..well with this problem atleast  
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 8:23 am
she smiled "no, it's not you." she smiled and took his hand she felt better, with someone knowing what she went thorough.  

Dwitzy

Smitten Treasure

10,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Generous 100

darkstormseeker1

6,125 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 8:30 am
when they got inside the school serrinia and dante met with them.

"hey hows it goin?" dante asked with a smile

serrinia gave a quick look to everyone but made a fake smile, her wings now hidden again.  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games