Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realms of the Imagination

Back to Guilds

If you want a Guild that Let's you do anything, please join 

Tags: Roleplay, Star Wars, Kingdom Hearts, Assassins Creed, Olympus 

Reply Door to the Realms
It's Chattering Time ^_^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wuppa Wuppa

Beloved Lunatic

8,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 12:45 am
MikuHinata1
Wuppa Wuppa
MikuHinata1
Wuppa Wuppa

Oh new Vocaloid 3, I still learning about them. Kasane Teto-chan has drama and sneaky personality, she loves to tease people
They're actually...UTAUloids...oh well, I should teach you about them sometime! n_n

Aren't the V3s like Miku Append, the other Appends and Tone Rion? Oh, not to mention Ring Suzune, Ling Caiyin, Yayin Gongyu, CUL, Yuzuki Yukari I think.
Thanks for inspiring me though! I think I have a contender >.>
//hint hint: Kaito-sama//

If Append, I will keep it for Miku-chan's outfit... KAITO-KUN, he is so cute >w<
Shhsh! > surprised yu dun wanna spill out 'little' secret.

But sometime, pm me on here...I will give you whatever information you need about Vocaloid n_n
I'm like a big nerd on that stuff.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 1:00 am
Wuppa Wuppa
MikuHinata1
Wuppa Wuppa
MikuHinata1
Wuppa Wuppa

Oh new Vocaloid 3, I still learning about them. Kasane Teto-chan has drama and sneaky personality, she loves to tease people
They're actually...UTAUloids...oh well, I should teach you about them sometime! n_n

Aren't the V3s like Miku Append, the other Appends and Tone Rion? Oh, not to mention Ring Suzune, Ling Caiyin, Yayin Gongyu, CUL, Yuzuki Yukari I think.
Thanks for inspiring me though! I think I have a contender >.>
//hint hint: Kaito-sama//

If Append, I will keep it for Miku-chan's outfit... KAITO-KUN, he is so cute >w<
Shhsh! > surprised yu dun wanna spill out 'little' secret.

But sometime, pm me on here...I will give you whatever information you need about Vocaloid n_n
I'm like a big nerd on that stuff.

oops, sorry about that... I'm deeply in love with blue hair male singer. Hmm, this will help, check on official voicebanks, they have list of Vocaloid members. Including the songs you want to listen
http://vocaloid.wikia.com/wiki/Vocaloid_Wiki  

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 12:40 pm
*nervously fidget* umm hello everyone umm... I won't be on tomorrow because of camping trip for father's day, but I will be back on Sunday. If... if any of you are around my characters, so umm... please drag them around or something. I-I-I hope Saika-chan will understand, if she reads this.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 7:05 pm
hey, just thought I should let everyone know I wont be on for a week starting tomorrow. Sorry about this/  

CherryTea Chap-S t i c k

Dapper Genius

8,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 5:58 pm
Konichi wa mina-san, I will gone to Japan tomorrow to see my relatives, but I might be on the short time because my mom wants me bring my lap top for fb and baseball SF Giants, including myself need to spent time with my family. I will be back home around end of july, ja mato ne  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 6:13 pm
Hi guys, just letting you know that I added more towns for Fiores Kingdom, and take out Edolas to replace it to town because I don't want to confuse others. Hope you will enjoy your posting, *made the Fairy Tail sign in the air* always looking out for others. Which that case, I might plan destroy some of town to make Magic Council very angry by fellow wizards in Fiores  

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Arru_Akki

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 3:51 pm
Good evening to all that decides to read this message,

I must begin by apologizing for all those that I have left without a single word of notice while in the middle of an RP. I deeply apologize for my long and unsuspecting absence and do hope that there will not be much dislike towards me for that reason. Second, I must congratulate all those that have remained active for so long in my "brother's" guild. So, I thank you all for make this once small guild into what it is today. I would then like to finish this little message by informing of my current situation. It isn't anything that anyone must or should concern themselves with, I have been distracted with many other things that took my attention from Gaiaonline, but I have semi-returned to Gaia. I am pretty sure anyone that knows me or cares would be asking "semi-?", well yes. Unfortunately, I have set times that I wish to actually return to Gaia and unfortunately, that will become extremely inconvenient for anyone that is RPing with me, or chatting with me unless that person enjoys a long/slow developing plot line with an intense sense of idea. That aside, I will be on here periodically checking up with everything and seeing if anyone needs my assistant for anything (highly doubt it), but I am here. If you wish to chat with me or need help, please send me a message and if you want an RP, please do so as well. Thank you all.

--Arru Akki

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 10:20 pm
well everyone i made a new poster for the guild, though i dont like how Alex's face ended up

User Image

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100

garterbeIts

Egg

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 4:43 am
i'm new and this is quite the first guild i joined. may i know what are guilds? yum_puddi  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 9:37 pm
Hey Hai Ho, just leaving this here to introduce myself, I am Jet, owner of Onyx. What is up?  

Jet Voidweller

medicDemon

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 2:35 pm
guys give me a few days ive just moved back to seattle and i dont have much access to my computer so itll take some time for me to post so plz be patient smile  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 10:49 pm
Hello, I apologize but after looking through the posts, I am a little confused as to where to begin trying to be a more concrete part of this guild.  

FC_Steele

Streaker

5,200 Points
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2015 12:00 am
FC_Steele
Hello, I apologize but after looking through the posts, I am a little confused as to where to begin trying to be a more concrete part of this guild.

well one thing you gotta know right away is all the forums are connected in the guild, basically a multiverse of realms. literally you got Star Wars, all kinds of Anime, Doctor Who, Once Upon a Time, DC universe. and honestly it depends on your characters: what are they, are they good or evil, etc. just pick a place that seems active and swing in with a good intro

oh and welcome to the guild  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2015 12:07 am
Marcus Emrys
FC_Steele

well one thing you gotta know right away is all the forums are connected in the guild, basically a multiverse of realms. literally you got Star Wars, all kinds of Anime, Doctor Who, Once Upon a Time, DC universe. and honestly it depends on your characters: what are they, are they good or evil, etc. just pick a place that seems active and swing in with a good intro

oh and welcome to the guild

Thank you in kind. I posted my first and main character in that thread for such things so i guess Ill just keep an eye out.  

FC_Steele

Streaker

5,200 Points
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
Door to the Realms

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers