Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Aqua Springs ~ ART GALLERY OPEN! ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should Art Nights be moved to Fridays?
  Yes
  No
  Doesn't matter
  I just want gold
View Results

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 8:25 pm
(( rofl rofl rofl @ Velcore. I am laughing so hard I'm like crying over here!!! rofl rofl rofl ))  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 8:29 pm
You are so very welcome, Amy! *Faerie gives Amy a quick birthday hug, then steps back a step.* I really cannot stay though. I have a prior engagement to attend, but just thought I'd stop in for a moment to wish you a Happy Birthday, Amy. Goodnight everyone!

*Faerie gives another quick hug to Amy, smiles at her again, then turns and flitters out of Aqua Springs, leaving a faint trail of fairy dust following behind her.*  

Faerie KatrinaZ
Crew

Sparkly Fairy

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 8:29 pm
Amy forced a smile on her face. "Thanks. It's nice. It's really cool that you made it."

She felt like the collar was burning her neck, though. She didn't know if she should keep wearing it or not. Maybe she'd just wear it around Karrie. Otherwise, others might think there was something more between her and Karrie and... well, apparently there wasn't. So, questions would be bad.

She removed her arms from around Karrie and then sat back on her chair. She took her plate of food and began eating. Well, she took small bites of her food but didn't find as much pleasure in it this time.

She smiled softly at Rivonu and nodded. "Alright. Thank you so much for coming, Rivonu! I really appreciate it. Have a great night."

Thistle squeaked and nodded to Velcore, agreeing.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 8:30 pm
Amy hugged Faerie back. "Thank you for coming, Faerie and for the beautiful present. Have a great night!"  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 9:02 pm
*Liada walk into the pool deck to do her usual swimming work out. She looks over to see it seemed she missed the birthday party for Amy. She smiled since she was glad to know they did things like that here. She headed down to her usual spot at the lounge chairs. Pulling her hair back in a ponytail before she went to swim*  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 11:40 am
{{I forgot to RP Karrie and Amy leaving for the night. Umm, so I'll write it now and pretend it was last night. smile }}

Amy said goodnight to Karrie, thanked him for the nice present, cake and ice cream, picked up Thistle, patted Velcore on the head and left for the night. As soon as she was outside of Aqua Springs, her forced smile dropped and she sighed as she walked home.

Karrie and Velcore left shortly after that.  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Faerie KatrinaZ
Crew

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 1:39 pm
(( Awww! Be patient, Amy! Karrie needs time to process and heal from his last relationship with Dame, so don't push it. Time will heal a broken heart ... *sighs* and I know that one well. After all, you really don't want this to be a rebound relationship now, do you? Just enjoy the time you can have with him and be his friend. neutral ))

You Are My Sunshine

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 3:41 pm
(ahh, isn't love grand ^^ *sees fairy and gasp* IS THAT TINKERBELL!! O_O *kidnaps Tinkerbell and whistles for Pegasus. Pegasus comes down the heavens* LET'S GO PEGGY!! *Rivonu laughs as she, Pegasus, and the kidnapped Tinkerbell ride off into the sunset*  

Rivonu

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 8:43 pm
(oo........wth am I missing????)  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 10:39 pm
{{Awww. Thanks you guys. Amy would really appreciate those sentiments... and then be terribly embarrassed that so many people knew about her affection for Karrie. lol! And Faerie, I love your art that you post! Please feel free to come in and post even more of the art on here! biggrin }}

{{And don't worry Liada. We were just having a bday party for Amy last night. Feel free to continue to post as normal! biggrin I'm so glad you like the pool so much!}}  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 11:09 pm
((lol the birthday talk isn't what I was getting confused about but ok whatever and I like the pool mostly bc I've never been real big on other things that spas offer. sweatdrop )  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 11:43 pm
( Uhh I apologize for my randomeness? >.>;.... But it was so cute D: Oh yea I got my computer fixed so I can RP as much as I want biggrin )

*Rivonu comes in to Aqua Springs with her usual red bathing suit and blue shorts. She goes into the Pool Area and dives into the pool. After a short swim underwater Rivonu decides to to float to the surface on her back and continues to float into the relaxing pool slowly drifting away*  

Rivonu

Lilith Amaranth

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 6:29 am
*Lilith walks in and goes straight to the pool and dives in.*  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 2:22 pm
Not wanting to get out but knowing she has to Lilith leaves the pool heads to the locker rooms to dry off some before heading home.
Exiting them she looks back at the pool. "I'll be back" as she leaves for home.

Lilith Amaranth

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 2:51 pm
Amy came into Aqua Springs with a smile that wouldn't quit. Thistle was sleeping on her head for the time being since for once, the owl was not taking up residence on her head.

Amy walked over to the different games and started to check on them, making sure they were working right and that people were playing them.  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games