Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
Ideas, Questions, Suggestions? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 156 157 158 159 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 6:07 am
[just curious, but are the skull pins that every student that every student is required to wear, 'custom made' for that student?

For example, I've seen some people lose their skull pins so in the case they have a natural form they revert to said form. Now, what would happen if another student goes 'oh hey, they're lost their pin. I'll lend them mine!" and give the student their pin. Would they revert back to a human form? or would the pin not work except for the student it was intended for.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 3:12 pm
They aren't custom made ~ and as long as they're on the school campus, they shouldn't revert to their natural form in the prohibited areas (classes, hallways, lunchroom, etc) regardless of their pin ~ outside of those areas, yeah, they can borrow a pin to revert to a more humanoid form.

(also ~ students of epic size should not be returning back to said epic size while within the campus, as that kind of...defeats the purpose of protecting hallways if a student can just crush them from the outside with their foot, so size should definitely be considered nerfed while on campus)  

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

MoonKitsune
Crew

Romantic Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 9:19 am
Would it be okay to rp out a student breaking into a teacher's office for some harmless decorating? - If he get permission from the Rper of the teacher first.

Edit: Where do the teacher's live? Breck has his shed, but do the rest of the teachers live on campus or off? If so, could a student, say, break into a teacher's house? Probably not, but thought it was worth asking.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 12:21 pm
I know that you can only try the creature feature maze every 3 days, and that you can try the garden shed every week.

However, I wanted to ask if that applies per... rpger, or per student. Aka, I have two students; would I be allowed to rp both my students entering the maze today and then again in 3 days time? Or would I have to do one today, and the other in 3 days' time?  

Daffupanda

Adorable Lionheart

4,575 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cool Cat 500

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 10:46 pm
MK: if you get permission ~ then it's fine, though there's always the chance of IC consequences ~ <3!

Teachers can live both on and off campus (it's larger that it looks from the outside, and teachers have access to areas students don't, and some can even create such areas for their own use, provided they have enough FEAR to build with)

DFA: I can't really say, as that's up to the individual running the class ~  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 10:07 am
UH. I thought i read the most recent GM announcement in The Door one way but other people are a bit confused and I'm not quite sure what th edeal is! Is it too late to toss our student into the adventure? Just in case I made my post in white for now until I find out for sure. Please let me know if it's too late to join in or not and I'll either delete the post entirely or blank it out to be ignored. :C

((was feeling sick last night and wish she had jumped on the band wagon sooner! ;3; ))  

Bilious

Sparkly Wolf

11,200 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Nerd 50

MoonKitsune
Crew

Romantic Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 7:05 pm
In a world where monsters, demons, and other creatures live, what would be a word/term used for a creature that is too cruel, too bad, and not acceptable in Halloween Town? Usually humans call humans who are deranged and need to be locked up monsters, but that isn't bad here.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 9:27 pm
Refuse. Trash.

Think in terms less of "really mean and cruel" and more in terms of "wasteful" or waste itself. Monsters who are deranged are considered a waste of FEAR, and those who are murderous in the human world are considered even worse.  

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

Sosiqui

Enduring Muse

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 11:01 am
Question! How many words do you need in an RP (regardless of what it is - classroom, PRP, etc.) for a growth point? I thought it was 800, but I'm not sure, and the information isn't included in the Student Growth thread.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 3:25 pm
Consider it to be 800 unless otherwise specified ~ (teachers can ask for a different amount, likewise events and gm orps may not require a word count at all)  

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

Lucifer Force

Sparkling Senshi

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 3:32 pm
Question! Do solos count toward growth? If so, would they have to be more than 800 words?  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 3:41 pm
lizbot
Consider it to be 800 unless otherwise specified ~ (teachers can ask for a different amount, likewise events and gm orps may not require a word count at all)

Teachers can ask for a different amount? Slightly confused. XD Let me just make sure I have this right: in a class, I should only count a class for a growth point if I've posted 800 words, unless the teacher specifies otherwise? And if nothing different is specified, then assume 800?  

Sosiqui

Enduring Muse

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 4:56 pm
Lu ~ they count toward 1 growth point, and 800 is the req ~ !

:'3 Yup ~ ! Teachers should post any different word reqs in either the 1st post of the class, the sign ups, or the closing post of the class. Otherwise the default is 800

(The reason they can change it, is because the context of the class may merit more or fewer words, so just be sure to read the info posts the teacher makes at the beginning and end of the class. With events/detentions the GM heading it will post the growth points at the end of it as well.)  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 9:43 pm
The forms and faces class has multiple threads for different class sessions. For the people who were in all three, would they be eligible for 3 points or 1? I'm curious for future reference in case my character joins a class that ends up jumping to a new thread to dictate a different day/session/thing.  

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 11:39 pm
:3 It's one point per finished class ~

(1 finished class = 1 finished thread)  
THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 156 157 158 159 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games