Welcome to Gaia! ::

Circle of Nine

Back to Guilds

A tightly-wound RPing haven for the Guardians of the True Role-Play...the Circle of Nine! 

Tags: small, friendly, literate, awesome, pie=good 

Reply Role-Playing--Boneyard
The War for Estra ((Open/Acc)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Good idear?
  Yah
  Nue
  ...Lolwut?
View Results

Mr_BlueCamo
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 9:36 pm
Nydo watched in his vision pool the unfolding battle take place and it seemed to be going along nicely. He then saw that one of the newcomers was talking Resa down and she seemed to be having conflicts in her mind he then thought, 'I guess I will have to keep an eye on her after all. It will be a pity if she ends up turning on me she is quite a good fighter after all.' From what he could see between that battle the guy with the weird blade seemed like a good candidate to to be a "volunteer" in his army. He then made the vision pool show the fight that Orcus was in. From what Nydo could see the other newcomer was so unique with his power that it was even fooling Orcus he then thought that he might try to make him a "volunteer." But he continued to watched on to see if they would need his help soon.

Chron used Force sprint to get away from the energy waves as they would have knocked him around go enough to break the Force cloak. He then used Force jump to get high in the air above Orcus then started conjuring a big Force energy ball. He then released it then landed on one of the fort towers and hoped the the ball would hit and incinerate Orcus.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 7:25 pm
Reis raised an eyebrow, hoping against hope that Resa would go on to explain more, though his better judgment had already told him she has said as much as she was going to say.
"Nevertheless. I can't let this continue to happen," he said grimly. Reis drew in vast amounts of Estra's mana, feeling it swirl and roil within him. The torrent of energy would soon become more than he would be able to contain. It was magic in its darkest, most primal form. A raw, pure force of power, each syllable of the last word stressed heavily, the way Der Reisende would say it in conversation. There was no other way to describe the primeval energy, than the enunciated word power. His eyes burned with a black fire as the excess mana began leaking from his body.
"Last chance," he warned, his voice echoing in such a way that it was impossible to tell if the sound came from within or without. "Show me to the one responsible for this, or at least turn back and leave this place."  

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

Orcus Fieres
Crew

Aged Genius

3,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 5:33 pm
Orcus turned his back to the energy ball as he raised the hood of his robe and ducked down. The blast hit his back and as the smoke cleared, he appeared with his knees up to his chest and his hands in between them. His armour and weapon had disappeared, the only thing left on his back was his smoldering robe which seemed to be returning to normal. Orcus stood slowly and looked back at the man, head half cocked. The pale-blue dark elf's face was covered in crimson blood.

Orcus turned his body with a twist of his foot and bent his knees slightly. His hands began to burn with a black fire that attempted to engulf his robes but wasn't able to get past the mana barrier which glowed green at every kiss of a flame. He looked up at the man and the passion for destruction shined in his eye like the sun against a clear diamond. He turned his palms up and crouched down even lower. A cool breeze that blew at the grass and dust died at his feet. He had taken enough of the new comers innocent little play and decided to end the battle. With a quick and powerful straightening of his knees, Orcus launched himself at the man on the tower leaving behind shattered ground and a puff of dust. Orcus drew his hands forward, he wanted nothing more than to claw into the mans face with them. The fire had an icy-cold sting to it that permeated the feeling of continues burning every once in a while.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 7:40 pm
"What will be, will be." Resa replied simply under her breath. Turning around, she flashed a grim smile at Reis, either not impressed with his display or completely ignoring it. "Mutaf. Turn it back and use your knowledge; only then will you be able to know the scope of what is taking place." That said, she brought her palm up to her mouth, whispering something in it before pointing at the ground behind Reis. A concentrated mist rose from the area, swirling in a tight circle before taking shape as a person, wielding what looked to be a greatsword. "So, are you going to provide some more fun or not?"

Bariel parried a strike from one of the attackers, bringing both of their swords up high. The soldiers around him would prevent anyone from taking advantage of his vulnerability. Quickly, before his opponent noticed the opening, he kicked out at gut level, catching the Urel by surprise.

A screech from above alerted Reign from his supportive fire, and he turned his attention to where Eli had projected it should be. He pulled the trigger purely by instinct, aiming precisely at where the flying robed figure's, approaching Chron, knees, hands, and torso would be in the next half-second or second. "Chron!" He shouted as he shot, hoping to warn the man through his words.  

Ty Gwynnia
Crew

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 9:24 pm
Reis reached out with one hand, and placed a single digit against the avatar's armored head, and let loose a concussive wave of such destructive force that the very earth of Estra shook beneath them. The summon was utterly destroyed.
"Fun's over," Reis said as he let the last of the stored mana leak from him in waves that might be classified as smoke, water, or both. "Turn back! You don't know what you're dealing with, here. I have lived so long that time ceases to be a boundary to me. I only exist now in this form, because I make it so. I have become nearly Godlike! You remember our blue-skinned friend with the magic staff? I have defeated hundreds of cosmic tyrants, far more powerful than he. I may joke around, but you, this place, those soldiers....are nothing to me! Ants, seeking to devour an elephant!" his face was deadly serious, but even in his fury, he could not separate himself from his enduring sense of humor. He couldn't stop the smile he cracked at his own remark about ants and elephants. "Okay, okay...seriously, though. Leave. And take them with you," Reis said, nearly choking on his laughter.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 10:14 pm
Resa's mouth opened and closed several times in silence after she regained her balance. So many things to say were in her mind, so many things that a voice told her not to tell. What place was his in this world to say that? Did he really think so much of those accomplishments? She sighed angrily and frowned, her brow knitting as she thought deeply. No, she couldn't expect him to understand. He spoke too arrogantly for her to believe that right now. "Some of us aren't allowed a choice...Some of us aren't allowed to die." Clenching her teeth, Resa turned abruptly around and started to walk away from Der Reisende, her curled fingers around the kris's hilt aching. "Mutaf." She said more forcefully, with no humor. "Figure it out, and you may just feel sympathy." Then she disappeared in midstep, reappearing on one of the highest points on the fort not too far away. "Fight on!" She shouted down to the Urel below, waving her sword. "We will take this fort! Fight on!"  

Ty Gwynnia
Crew

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 10:45 pm
Der Reisende rolled his eyes. Well, that went about as well as I thought it would go. It was worth a shot. He decided to save his poking and prodding for another time. Clearly, Resa still chose to remain tight-lipped. He entrusted Estra's battle to his allies, and removed himself from the fight, traveling to the space between spaces within Estra. There, he decided to gather information, where time could not touch him. He was free to learn all that he wanted. This was the way he preferred it, really. Something was going on beneath the surface, and he meant to discover it himself, if Resa would not tell him directly.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 11:15 pm
Orcus noticed the arrow but paid no mind to it. He warped into an ethereal plain, one his mana dragged him to every once in a while and caught a glimpse of another man, the one who's mana he felt before. Orcus' slipstream returned him to the battle at hand and he occupied himself with it. The arrow was far behind, it had already landed in the ground a long way's away and Orcus was now embedded into the side of the tower. He wrecked it as he moved and climbed only a few steps before reaching the top. He pulled himself up, the flames still at his hand, and forced his arms to throw him at the man. The stone at his hands were crushed and he landed on his feet in front of the man. Orcus was known for his quick movements and powerful use of mana, he was about to show it.  

Orcus Fieres
Crew

Aged Genius

3,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200

Mr_BlueCamo
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:32 am
Thinking that he would have to end this quick Chron used Force push on the ground to send them both flying into the air. Chron then charged his Force energy then released it to make him fly through the air like a speeding bullet. He then activated his lightsaber and held it out as he sped towards Orcus hoping to cut him in half and end this.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 1:55 pm
Orcus moved his head up to look at the man in the air only a bit after he jumped. His hands began to burn blue now and there was a lack of motion from him. As his enemy got closer Orcus moved his hand up and with a flick of the wrist, deflected the blow from his odd sword. the back side of Orcus' hand was burned but it was better that it would have been should he had kept then black. The adrenaline made the pain go away.  

Orcus Fieres
Crew

Aged Genius

3,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200

Ty Gwynnia
Crew

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 8:19 pm
((I'm so lazy...))

"Reign!" King Bariel eventually had the chance to call up to the falconer during the battle, striking down yet another Urel. "What can you see?"

Glancing over the short tower's side, Reign took only a moment to take sock of the situation. He went back to reloading his gun as he yelled back down, "There's many of them around the entrance. And most of the archers have been injured as well." He took aim again at the dark elf fighting Chron and fired off more shots.

Resa didn't jump down to join the fight below, though she saw Orcus entertaining himself with the one with the blue sword. Like before, she didn't have the heart to fight at that moment. "Nydo," she said out loud, sensing him watching. "I want you to try to use your new powers. On something, anything."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 9:11 pm
As Nydo continued to watch the battle unfold the vision pool suddenly shifted to Resa as she requested his presence. Nydo then appeared beside Resa then said, "Ah, are they too much for you? Well my guess is probably not too far off it seems that the one you were fighting has gone to a realm in between the realms. It also seems that Orcus is got his hands full with that guy that uses a unusual power and sword also with that guy trying to pick him off with his gun. I wanted to use my new power on the guy you were fighting but it seems I will go with the one fighting Orcus." The then disappeared then reappeared high above the fort and started saying the incantation. Soon after black swirls appeared from his hands then sped towards Chron.

Chron was about to have another go with the attack he just did to Orcus when he sensed something bad. He looked up and saw Nydo hovering above him then he saw the black swirls coming towards him. He tried to use the Force to get out of there but the black swirls clung to him then slowly seeped into in skin. It was painful and Chron let out agonizing screams and kept on clinging his whole body until the transformation was completed. Chron looked normal except for the new dark tint on his skin, the red glow in his eyes, and the horrible menacing look he now possessed.

Nydo smiled then let out a victorious laugh. After he stopped laughing he said, "It worked my new power took over somebody, and it took over somebody that uses an unknown magic, which makes it all the better! Now my new follower why don't you demonstrate more of your abilities by taking out that annoying guy with the gun!"

Chron acknowledged the command of his new master as he used the Force to sped towards the tower that Reign was on. He landed on it then electricity started swirling around his arms, he then raised his arms and Force lightning came out from both his hands and headed towards Reign.

((heh this might be the longest post i've done in a while but this was so good i couldn't stop myself))  

Mr_BlueCamo
Crew

Orcus Fieres
Crew

Aged Genius

3,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 1:44 pm
Orcus took note of the shots fired off by the gunman and began dodging them. Post images of him disappeared as the shots reached them. He ducked down at the last one and realized that Nydo had appeared in the battle field. He took a look over at the other enemy, the one with the blue sword and smirked as he saw the King's power take effect. "Beautiful." Orcus commented and stood back up. He kept his eyes on the new ally as he took the first shot at the gunman. It was great to see such power in action. Orcus took his time as he paced along the walkway that connected the towers. He knew Nydo wouldn't fail against these men.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 3:41 pm
"Chron?" Reign asked confusedly. Something soft smacked into his side as he watched the branching lightning fly towards him. It was Eli getting his attention. Without thinking, the falconer grabbed the bird and rolled off to the side, coming up to catch the lip of the tower and swing over the edge. He hung onto it with one hand, his gun in his mouth.

"I know." Resa replied with a small smile to Nydo's words. In truth, that wasn't the reason she'd asked him to use his powers. "That's the worst place he could go to right now." Without alerting anyone, one of the black swirls that Nydo had summoned shot towards her. For a moment it floated in front of her eyes, then followed the direction she turned them on, the location of Reis. It bobbed in place before speeding off, over the fort's walls and through the trees to come upon the clearing. Without hesitation it faded into the ground, searching after Reis and making no attempt to hide it's presence.  

Ty Gwynnia
Crew

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 7:33 pm
Reis studied the mana flows, and the strings of time that bound each one around Estra, and was having some difficulty seeing through the tangle of foreign powers running through the place. After sifting through endless time strings, he was able to tell how long each mana flow had been there, and whether or not it belonged to Estran magicks. There was one flow in particular that stood out...it belonged to a combatant that Reis had yet to meet, and it had existed on Estra longer than any of the other foreign flows. He began to trace it to its source. Reis was further intrigued by his discovery when tiny slivers of that particular flow began to gather around him like a magic beacon. Someone outside of the mana plane was trying to find him. He smiled, and absorbed the energy into himself, converting it into raw, harmless power for his own uses. He allowed himself to be carried along the string that would lead him to the source of mana that he sought, but kept an eye out for another beacon, if indeed there would be one.  
Role-Playing--Boneyard

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff