Welcome to Gaia! ::

Circle of Nine

Back to Guilds

A tightly-wound RPing haven for the Guardians of the True Role-Play...the Circle of Nine! 

Tags: small, friendly, literate, awesome, pie=good 

Reply Role-Playing--Common
Bleach: The Phantom Menace (Ended) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 8:31 pm
Drekovec sighed and motioned to Grensho. "Take the new acolytes into Sereitei. The Soul Reapers have sent reinforcements. There are now two Captains and two Jedi there. We have to bring that girl back. It looks like she's willing, but I doubt the others will let her go without a fight. See to it!"

Akihime followed Kousuke's kido attack with one of her own. "Hado 31, Shakkaho!" She aimed for Higlark, too. Before he could swat it away as well, she used hirenkyaku to get behind him. She would be waiting there when he got around the kido. "You won't get away from me!"

Daisuke launched himself at the nearest Arrancar, which happened to be Kaizeloye. "Oh, don't go yet! You and I have business to attend to!" Daisuke recognized the Hollow only because of his attitude and spiritual pressure. He looked nothing like he did before. Daisuke released his zanpakuto again, and lashed out with Yamato's whiplike form, using the Force to guide himself through the air.

Allie was no longer crying, but sat silent amid the battle that had erupted in mere seconds. They were trying to be nice to me.... The others attacked these Hollows for no reason at all other than being here! They were only trying to be nice! She stood, shakily at first, but gained strength from her anger. Like a Sith. She grasped her subconsciously resealed zanpakuto with new determination, and took a strong attacking stance. "They were only trying to be nice to me!" she screeched. "Bind with flames, Gekido Komori-ka!"  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 9:00 pm
((editing and taking an arrancar.))

Ryuusha charged headlong at the menos, and being in bankai state, launched straight up and cleaved its mask clean in two. Rushing back to the battle site, he stopped next to Maria. "The Menos is gone. Consider this an active field exam." Ryuusha started fighting an arrancar.

The arracnar was lost about what to do. Drekovec left, and Kazeyole was already fighting someone. Now this guy with bladed gauntlets starts attacking him! Korenza was able to hold his own, but the soul reaper hit him one good time on the arm. "This may be a good time to dip out. SEE YA, reaper!"  

Ky of the Sacred Knights

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 9:05 pm
((bit late to ask questions. Daisuke's engaged an Arrancar.))  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 9:16 pm
Grensho nodded then said "Yes master, I will make sure that the girl is brought back." He then went to where the Garganta was and the acolytes were already there. He said to them "Alright this is your first test our mission is to back up our fellow Arrancar and to bring a Soul Reaper that is also a Visored got it. Now lets go!" Grensho then stepped through the Garganta with the acolytes.

"Dammit this is getting to be too much!" Higlark said as used Force Repulse to blast away the attacks coming from Akihime and Kousuke. He then detected Grensho's spirit energy and also three other Arrancar energies he then sighed and said "Finally some reinforcements. He then used Sonido to get beside Grensho and tell him what is going on.

Chron smiled then shouted out "Hey Diasuke I was wondering when you were going to get here!" He was about to attack Kaizeloye when he sensed more presence of the dark side. He turned around and saw four more Arrancar have entered the battle Chron then thought 'Oh great as if this could get any worse.'

Kenzo raised up sweat dripping from his face from training so long and then he sensed big and numerous spirit pressures coming from the gardens. He quickly put on his shirt and started using hirenkyaku to speed toward the gardens thinking how long this battle has been going on without him knowing.  

Mr_BlueCamo
Crew

Ty Gwynnia
Crew

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 9:22 pm
(( 'Hate to do this, since the groups here and all, but I have to sleep. =O Try not to advance to much without me, I want to bug Blue's Arrancar a bit, lol.))  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 9:25 pm
((i editeds me last post. check pl0x))  

Ky of the Sacred Knights

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 10:03 pm
Diego kept his hands in his coat pockets and walked out into the stifling spring warmth. He exhaled sharply when he saw the vast array of combatants already doing battle. Two Soul Reaper Captains, two Jedi Knights, and a handful of lowly lieutenants with some other riffraff. Hang on. One of the black-robed ones was fighting with Drekovec's little task force. He chuckled softly. He felt around for some interesting opponents to stretch his legs against, and soon sensed a single Captain's Bankai. He smiled slightly.
"Hey, hothead! Chill out," he whispered, firing his icy Cero in the direction of the man with flaming gauntlets.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 10:13 pm
Ryuusha barely had time to dodge an ice blast launched from his left. The other arrancars backed off to let this one take him on. "So. Fire and Ice take another turn at their eternal clash. Shall we see who wins this time?" Ryuusha charged at the arrancar, gauntlets literally ablaze.  

Ky of the Sacred Knights

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 10:19 pm
Diego yawned boredly. "Here's the short version: I win!" He moved behind the Captain with Sonido, and slashed powerfully with his zanpakuto, holding it at the very end of its handle for leverage.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 10:24 pm
"An afterimage." The arrancar's target faded, and flames appeared on the ground. Ryuusha stood fifteen feet away, poised to attack. He circled his opponent, then flash stepped behind him and jumped high. He then angled his body straight down with the flaming blades crossed in front of him.As he got close he began to pull them apart, ready to rend the arrancar into pieces  

Ky of the Sacred Knights

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 10:28 pm
"Oh, you Soul Reapers are so much fun!" Without even turning his head to look, Diego raised an arm in Ryuusha's direction. and spun his zanpakuto rapidly around his off hand's wrist, his dominant arm drawn back and ready to counterattack. He began to charge another Cero in his mouth for good measure.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 10:31 pm
Ryuusha deviated slightly and speared the ground, then launched fire blasts from his hands to help dislodge his blades and give him rearward momentum. He landed and readied himself to dodge the impending beam  

Ky of the Sacred Knights

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 10:36 pm
"Afterimages, eh? This is an Ice Clone," Diego whispered, an intense blue glow emanating from his mouth as he spoke, directly beside Ryuusha. The Arrancar's zanpakuto was still spinning in its place above the clone, an image created from refracted light in ice crystals Diego had released into the air around his weapon. He opened his mouth wide, and let the Cero go at point blank.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 10:42 pm
Ryuusha dove to the ground and rolled to his side. When he got up, he had a somewhat bewildered look on his face. "Close, frosty, but its not that easy to take me down. GOTTA TRY HARDER!" Ryuusha engulfed himself in flames, a dark shadow within an inferno. He held his right blade straight out in front, braced it with his left hand, and concentrated all the fire at his feet. "Feel lucky, demon. You may be the only one to survive this." Detonating the flaming reishi, he was launched forward, right sword outstretched, ready to impale the arrancar  

Ky of the Sacred Knights

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 10:48 pm
Diego's cool, laid-back demeanor broke as his eyes became wide as dinner plates, and he tossed his head back, cackling. "Oh, you really are a lot of fun!" he screeched. "No fire can continue to burn around my zanpakuto, friend!" His weapon and his calm manner returned to him. Diego held the zanpakuto forward, bracing for impact. He caught the tip of the Captain's weapon on the tip of his own, filling the air with a thunderous clash, a powerful shockwave, and a maelstrom of ashes and snow, mingling in a strange spiraling dance above the battlefield.  
Role-Playing--Common

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games