Welcome to Gaia! ::

TinierMe

Back to Guilds

A place to meet Gaians who share a love and interest in the web-community, TinierMe ! 

Tags: TinierMe, Selfy, GCrest, Kokoro, Gacha 

Reply Past History - where the dead threads go (request if you want)
temp closed Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pxlated
Captain

Aged Fairy

12,950 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Battle: Level Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 3:35 pm
=] Everything you need to know is on the first page ~

Though it's been kind of quiet here recently.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 2:24 pm
Sorry been absent for a long time D:
My schedule this semester is so full that I get home late evening just to do assignments and head to bed. Can't even enjoy posting in Gaia anymore and I have only so much time as to log in - unless I buy a netbook to surf Gaia during lectures. My current laptop is pretty old and makes a lot of noise x:
Btw I used to take 7 classes during my first two semesters since i didn't knew that I could decide on the amount xD

As for the RIG, I wanted to invest in it but the price dropped really fast since more and more people buy Gaia Cash to get gold. Unless some uber awesome item comes, I'm pretty satisfied with my current avi and don't need anything else :3

taekjoon

Hallowed Warlord

18,475 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Regular 100
Pxlated generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 9!

Pxlated
Captain

Aged Fairy

12,950 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 4:01 pm
That's alright. Glad you're still around =]
I've been pretty busy too with school, so I feel ya.

And oh boy x ox
How did you manage 7 classes?

Yea, I really don't wanna invest in this rig at all. Although I am happy with my avatar, I'm still questing an OMG hat and 2 Golden Laurels.
If I ever manage those, then my final quest will be the Bunny Slippers for Rush. o Ao
I've still got a good long ways to go.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 8:38 pm
Wouldn't leave the guild alone D:
Didn't you mentioned that you work with comps, so you actually still have a little bit more time apart from the stress o Ao?

I thought everyone had 7 classes and was like
"If they can do, I can do it too ಠ_ಠ"
Of course I had no actual life during that time D|

Why two laurels O: ?
Omg I wish you goodluck, Veiss ;A;
SELL ART SELL ART MAKE AUCTION SELL ART SELL ART

taekjoon

Hallowed Warlord

18,475 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Regular 100

Pxlated
Captain

Aged Fairy

12,950 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 12:15 am
I do work with computers, but sometimes I barely have time to even read what other people posted in order for me to reply properly = 3=
All depends on the workload.

Oh god, if only I had been given 7 classes, I'd have also fooled myself into saying that if other's can do it, so can I. = A=
And I would have adjusted myself for that life style, but nuuu. Nuuu way - after I learned I just needed to take 4, that's all I took.

o 3o One laurel for me, the other for Rush. He wants one too, so I'm working on getting one for him.
._. If I had time to sell art, I'd totally do that. It helps me improve too. Maybe after I graduate <3

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 1:01 am
elie is so very veyr rich :O  

mika_killmo

shellsmachine generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 51!

shellsmachine

Sweetest Delight

58,900 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 8:02 am
Thanks, Veiss, for sending that notification out! I am a stinky guild member, I admit.
And you know what? I am having a hard time learning my way around TM. I know I have a really steep learning curve but this is really humbling! T-T
I'm seeshell there. If you ever see me there take pity on me & take me by the hand! *puppy eyes*  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:39 am
I think even that I can imagine D:
But don't forget to do some sports!

It really would consume a lot of your time and after that you would regret having lost those precious years to studying. Believe me, I know what I'm talking o___o.

Oh yes, for Rush :3
Seems like you have to work for two but you can do it!
You won't draw during holidays ? That's what I decided on but er.. well studying for exams.

taekjoon

Hallowed Warlord

18,475 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Regular 100

-Elie-
Crew

Sparkly Bunny

22,175 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:02 am
shells: lol no worries, i'm still lost there too and i've been there 3 months already o_O;;

mika: not as much as some guild people here, but i'm more obsessed with TM anyways now xD

veiss: i'd want your arts *___* <3 heart  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 2:36 pm
@Takiies: oh believe me, I've already regretted spending my time on somethings that were not homework D;
o 3o I hope to go out sometime soon. It's started to get chilly outside D; /tooCold

And yea D: I've been working on getting him items he wants on TM too. Thankfully, he doesn't want much more than golden laurels, bunny slippers and a pair of boots that used to be on sale at that one gold shop that sells super expensive here on Gaia.

._. I can't do art on holidays anymore. I used to a year ago and before, but now that I'm near graduation, I have school related things that need to get done - and also, I need my own spare time, which I would rather for now not spend on doing artwork for others.
I do hope to do art later though ! Like, after I graduate, during the period that I'm either just looking for a job, or working at a job - hopefully I wont get homework from whatever that job is if I get one - I should have the time to spare.

; A; That also goes to Elie if you wants arts <3

@Shells: xD You silly ! I'll add you on TM. It's not too bad of a website to get used to.

edit: o -o I can't find a seeshell on TM. I copied and pasted the name too D;  

Pxlated
Captain

Aged Fairy

12,950 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250

taekjoon

Hallowed Warlord

18,475 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 12:20 pm
That many assignments o__O;;; ?
Not sure how cold it is by you but here in Europe, you better think twice or you might catch a cold and lie in bed for a week, missing a lot of things.

It's great to hear that you help him so much :3

Depending on the job there might be "homework" xD
But to be honest, we should rather enjoy our college/uni time now because it will be even harder to get a good job nowadays and everyone who studies with you is basically a potential rival.

Oh yeah, I did a Gaia survey a few days ago where they asked me about improvements and future releases. Did anyone got it too o__o ? They might implent a feature for letting users own a "shop". I guess it will be different from a topic.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 12:47 pm
Veiss: lol it's ok ^o^ heart yeah spare time near grad time ish very important for sanity 3nodding

shells: i can't find seeshell there either ninja

takiees: hmm nope, i didn't do that one. did they say what kind of "shop" they are talking about?  

-Elie-
Crew

Sparkly Bunny

22,175 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Pxlated
Captain

Aged Fairy

12,950 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 12:49 pm
Yea, that much homework ._.
-make at least 20, no more than 25 thumbnails for a story board (specific instructions on story)
-create the storyboards for each of those thumbnails

-create a death animation (3D animation) Ideally I should come in with 2 death animations.
-finish creating the website layout for our game (PSD file version)

-Model, texture and light a room exactly as it looks in a specific picture that was provided

-Create 4 bushes, 2 trees and 2 clouds in a 3D world using the texturing techniques taught in class. Very tedious, cause we have to photoshop the images of the bushes trees and clouds and make sure that all the edges don't have the color of the background of the original photo.

All this in a week + some essay on the question "is voting important?"

--

I did get a survey once, but that was a good while back now. Haven't gotten one in a while. We technically already have our own shops though. What kind of shop might they implement? o 3o /curious

Panduhs generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 100!
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 7:01 pm
Hi everyone~ xD  

Panduhs

CeryB generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 55!

CeryB

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 7:15 pm
;O hi!  
Past History - where the dead threads go (request if you want)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games