Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Ravenclaw Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 161 162 163 164 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Commander Aran

6,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 7:10 pm
A house divided...
Cannot stand...
We must stand together...

User Image

User Image
User Image

Yia rose an eyebrow and looked at Simon and the girl. He giggled mischievously, as he thought up the next thing he'd say.
"Well, well, looks like Mr. Shy is becoming Mr. Popular." He said giggling again and winking at the boy as he saw the twins were sorted together. Maybe he'd have a little fun with them this year. Maybe pretend to be one of them? That'd be a lot of fun. His stomach growled and he slammed his head on the table. "So hungry..." He complained as he looked up at Simon with a bored expression.

╔══════════════╗
Mood:
╚══════════════╝

User ImageUser Image User Image User ImageUser Image
Or we will all die alone...

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 7:17 pm
User Image

►ℋℯℓℯηα ℛαѵℯηcℓαω◄
【The Grey Lady】
◢Ghost of Ravenclaw Tower◣

╔══════════════════╗

The Grey Lady popped up through the table. "Greetings Students" she said as she glided through the table to a vacant seat. "I am the Grey Lady, Ghost of Ravenclaw Tower" she said. Her transparent form looked up and down at the students. "Let us all hope for a good year, shall we not?" she asked, as though daring the students to contradict her.

╚══════════════════╝

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

Pale Mist

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 7:22 pm

phinelia von ichval
User Image
User Image
User Image
thrid year - ravenclaw
hermes
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬
“In the country of the blind, the one-eyed man is king.”
– Desiderius Erasmus
“The haft of the arrow had been feathered with one of the eagle’s own plumes. We often give our enemies the means of our own destruction.”
– Aesop
“There is only one good, knowledge, and one evil, ignorance.”
– Socrates
“If the brain were so simple we could understand it, we would be so simple we couldn’t.”
– Lyall Watson

╔══════════════════╗

Seeing the enthused actions of the young Raines at her side made Phi chuckled gently as she herself returned to eating from her own plate. Eating quickly, but not as quickly as Tristain, Phi finished all the food she had taken for herself while keeping a cautious eye on her dear Housemate in the occurrence her excited speed may make her choke.
With no such unfortunate event, the sudden appearance of the Ravenclaw Ghost made Phi blink a moment before greeting the lady with a warm smile. "Hello Ms. Ravenclaw."
Phi placed her cutlery politely on her cleaned plate and looked to Trsitain with an eager eye, gesturing for them both to rise silently and sneak from the Hall while everyone else was occupied by delicious food and warm, enticing conversation. Their steps barely managing to radiate a sound to any pair of ears over the cloud of buzzed and laughed words of social interaction, the contrasting silence of the Chamber past the towering wooden doors of the Great Hall was something to become impatient over. The redhead counted the steps left before them until the crossed the threshold and could make their way to the Ravenclaw Tower Phi had begun to call home as she was sure Tristain soon would as well.

[Exit to Ravenclaw Common Room]

╚══════════════════╝

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 7:35 pm
User Image
☆═━┈☯┈━═☆
Simon Meridith

First Year Ravenclaw
☆═━┈☯┈━═☆

✔Age: Eleven
✔Mood: Increasingly relaxed
✔Status: Single

Another girl was Sorted into Ravenclaw and Simon turned to smile at her. "Hello Rosemarie. I'm Simon. That's Adair, this is Yia and that's Cat," he said, the latter two being upperclassmen. Then he turned back to Yia. "I wouldn't say that yet. I'm mostly running on exhilaration and high spirits following my Sorting. Give it until tomorrow for me to retract into a book or a dark corner," he said with a chuckle, making a joke at his own expense. However, as joking as his tone was, he was pretty sure that would be the case. Hopefully, he thought, his very active household would rub off and he would be more active in the common rooms. His attention was drawn to the ghost appearing before him and announcing herself. He was amazed to see the Grey Lady. Smiling, he said, "It's nice to finally meet you, Ms. Ravenclaw."

Out Of Character: ...

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Porcelaine Ivory

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 7:35 pm
User Image
User Image
"Give me a lever long enough and a fulcrum on which to place it, and I shall move the world."
User Image
Attempting to finish her food as quickly as possible, the appearance of a translucent talking figure hovering above their table nearly made Tristain's eyes burst from her head. "P-pleasure to meet you, ma'am." She squeaked between mouthfuls of food, still not forgetting her objective.

Soon enough, Tristain looked at Phi with rising enthusiasm to let her know she was ready, but her eyebrows raised with curiosity as the older girl made it clear that they would be going in silence. Following obediently, she quickly came to the realization that the students were not supposed to leave the hall yet after seeing each of the tables still filled full of chattering students.

Her heartbeat was now racing with adrenaline - both because she was already breaking the rules on her first day at Hogwarts (something she never thought she would do - nor Phi for that matter!) and because the common room was their destination. Breathing in one last dose of the sorting feast fervor, Tristain slipped through the giant doors behind Phi and braced herself for their secret mission.

User Image
"In seeking wisdom thou art wise; in imagining that thou hast attained it - thou art a fool."

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 7:46 pm
User Image
╔══════════════╗
Alther McKellan

Library Ghost
╚══════════════╝

My name is Alther Bartholomew Tiberius Sean McKellan
but you may call me Alther.

Former Ravenclaw

Alther glided down from the ceiling, flying low over the students being Sorted and then drifted over to the Ravenclaw table. He waved to a bunch of students. "Hello students!" he bellowed in a friendly tone and drifted towards the Grey Lady. "And hello to you too Helena. You're looking lovely today," he said with a smile. A gaggle of students were talking and he drifted towards them. "A pleasure to meet you all. My name is Alther Bartholomew Tiberius Sean McKellan but you may call me Alther. I am the ghost of the Library."

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Grim Vanity

Tipsy Lover

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 8:23 pm
User Image

Smiling, Riley made her way over to the Ravenclaw table. She was feeling quite exuberant. That hat was quite spectacular. She couldn't believe how accurate it had been. She smiled and waved at Rosie as she sat down with her fellow Ravenclaws and looked around at them. She hoped they were nice. She was startled by the appearance of a ghostly figure at their table. She couldn't believe her eyes, an actual ghost?! This school was spectacular!. She couldn't believe her eyes as another one appeared. Ghost of the library? She would probably be seeing him frequently if that was where he was. She couldn't wait to get to the library here. She felt giddy just thinking about all the books there were she could read.

Riley Jubilee Crevan
First Year Ravenclaw

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 3:24 am
User Image
Seren Meinir
~Ravenclaw~Second Year~

Seren enters the Great Hall after Cathryn and then she looks around trying to see if she could spot Einri or even maybe his brother, but mostly just Einri. Finally she spots him and then she blushes quite a bit. Shaking her head she knew that she could find him later, right now she needed to pay attetion to her housemates. "Hi, I'm Seren Meinir. You can just call me Seren. I'm a Second Year like Cat, but welcome to Hogworts." She said with a great big smile upon her face. She hoped that this year she could make some friendships with the First Years.

User Image

LoverofMusic1568

Fashionable Prophet

Dolphina Oceanus

Invisible Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 5:32 pm
User Image

Cathryn O'Malley
12 Years OldSecond YearRavenclawChaserSingle

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

"Hello Simon! Hello Adair! Hello Rosemarie!" Cathryn greeted the flood of first-years. They were all so nice, and Cat liked them a lot. She wanted to add more but at that moment, the Grey Lady and Alther showed up. Cathryn had not met a single ghost in her time at Hogwarts last year, and a surge of excitement coursed though her as two joined the gathered Ravenclaws. "Hello Ms. Ravenclaw and Alther! It's a pleasure to meet you!" Again, she wanted to add more, but again, someone else showed up, and this time it was her best friend, Seren! Cat hugged Seren and whispered, "See Ein anywhere?"

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

╔══════════════╗

Injuries/Illnesses: ------

Out of character: ------

RowenaMaximus

╚══════════════╝

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 7:50 pm
User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Marcus made his way from the stool towards the table that had applauded after the sorting hat had shouted his new house. He hadn't made it in the same as his older siblings but it didn't really make much of a difference to him. After all he saw them all summer as well as his two younger siblings. The green haired male looked up and down the table before taking an empty seat. I don't know anyone here. But these are the people I will be spending the next seven years with so I might as well be friendly. he thought. Once there was a pause in the conversation he decided to introduce himself. ”I'm Marcus Johnson, but you guys can call me Marc. Some of you may know my older siblings Kevin and Nicole. They are fifth year hufflepuffs." His golden eyes survayed the people around him as he spoke.

Golden Anbu

Friendly Detective

15,975 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

The Ariadelle

Fashionable Scamp

27,675 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 10:38 pm
User Image
Adair Reynolds
1st year Ravenclaw

Adair nodded to the new 'Cat' girl that also headed in their direction. Their area of the table was becoming quite the place to be, unless you didn't want to be in a large group that is. Flushing a bit with frustration of being caught up around their discussion, Adair quietly scooted a bit away. At least now he could get Simon out of the fray if need be, but also he could get some air to breathe.

Looking further down the table previously blocked by who knows how many people, he saw a few new faces from earlier. Many looked young, more Ravenclaws this year it seems.

Turning to hear the boy announce himself and his heritage, he turned to find the source. Another one who knew people here already, great, he huffed to himself. Maybe if he'd set aside one of his books rather than pack them all he could distract himself from all the goings on around him fully. As it was though, he found himself text-less and at the busiest table it seemed. Adair sighed. How much longer until I can go to my dorm and relax from all this stimulating and exhaustingly trying day?  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:17 am
A house divided...
Cannot stand...
We must stand together...

User Image

User Image
User Image

Yia rose an eyebrow as he heard what Simon said and he shook his head. He spoke to the boy, just like a good friend should,
"And if you start to seclude yourself I'm going to pull you along with me. I swear to whatever god there is." He said, every word filled with seriousness as he pointed the fork at him again. He wanted to get the boy ready for exactly what happens in this school. With Zane under the demon's thumb Ravenclaw has a seed of corruption. Pretty soon the house will crumble in on itself and Yia honestly won't want to see it.

╔══════════════╗
Mood:
╚══════════════╝

User ImageUser Image User Image User ImageUser Image
Or we will all die alone...

Commander Aran

6,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

LoverofMusic1568

Fashionable Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:35 am
User Image
Seren Meinir
~Ravenclaw~Second Year~

Seren smiles at both of the ghosts that had appeared at Ravenclaw table She wasn't able to meet any of the ghosts last year but this was a first for her so she was quite excited to see them. Laughing a bit Seren looks at Cat and nods her head before blushing a little bit. "Yeah I just saw him when I entered the Great Hall. He's over there at Hufflepuff's table." She said pointing Einri out to her as she sat down at the table. Glancing at the First Years she looks at Adair and smiles at him. "Hi I'm Seren. Whats your name, I didn't seem to catch it earlier." She said while holding out her hand for him to take.

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 6:10 pm
User Image
Clarissa Mead
First year
Ravenclaw

Clare made her way to the Ravenclaw table, she could see some familiar faces. She looked at the people sitting at the table
"H--hi, My name is Clare Mead" she said and smiled slighty, then tugged on the ends of her hair. She stood near to a familiar face, it was Rosemarie.
"Hi Rosie, I'm Clare" she said shyly and popped her hand out gesturing a hand shake.

M i n i R e d S t a r s

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 6:17 pm
User Image
☆═━┈☯┈━═☆
Simon Meridith

First Year Ravenclaw
☆═━┈☯┈━═☆

✔Age: Eleven
✔Mood: Increasingly relaxed
✔Status: Single

Si flushed when he realized that his House was started to be comprised entirely of females. Quickly, he brushed that thought from his mind and returned his attention to Yia. "Good luck," he said with a chuckle and turned to say hello to the new blond girl joining their table. "Hey, I'm Simon."

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 161 162 163 164 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games