Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Hufflepuff Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 188 189 190 191 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 8:34 pm
User Image
I think I'm living a dream come true,

whenever I am with you...

Austin blinked and let out a small squeak of surprise as arms wrapped around his waist and he was lifted. Hearing a voice behind him he blushed dark red. "Y-Yuan!" the second year said once set back down. He took a deep breath "S-sor-ry I bumped into y-you" he said. "I d-didn't recognize you" he lied. He turned and looked up at the 5th year his eyes noticing the shiny badge. "Y-your Prefect?" he asked.

The music within me

Will let you know what I feel

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 8:43 pm
~Nevin Asphodel~
~Fourth Year~
User Image

User Image

Nevin had made sure that he and Bailey got onto a carriage together. Things had become awkward after Cyrus had popped out of no where. The travel to the castle had not been entirely unpleasant though, the conversation had been light but enjoyable.

When they came into the room Nevin saw Yuan scoop up the younger boy which elicited a squeak from the younger one. He laughed and sat down across from them. "You seem energetic today Yuan" he laughed again. It was great to be back.He couldnt tell for sure but so far it seemed that this year would be the best yet.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200

Sailor Tralfamadore

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 8:48 pm
User Image

Oberon swooped down on his house's table as the other ghosts began entering. "Hello, Hufflepuffs!" he said cheerily. "The Fat Friar is asleep, so I'll be joining you in his stead. How are you lot tonight? Are you ready for another exciting season of Quidditch this year?" He smiled as he said this. Hufflepuff was the only house that didn't have any openings on its team. That was promising. He could not take any more losses from his former team. He whirled his away across the table, tapping each of the Quidditch players on the head.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 8:52 pm
User ImageUser Image

The ghosts of my future: Grog and Austin

That which dances through my mind: Austin, Nevin and Bailey

Swirling withinn me: Content happyness

Laughing a little at the second year's reaction, Yuan slid into the seat next to him. Streaching a little he smiled at him before leaning on the table. "It's fine. I almost didn't relieze it was you. After all you're not hiding in a corner. And you're stuttering has lessoned." Yuan answered chuckling a bit at the boy's red face. Oh look he still turned red easy.

"Yes I am. I feel really good. I'm around my friends, why wouldn't I be?" Yuan said smiling at Nevin and Bailey as they arrived. "Xenos owes me money now." He continued smiling in a knowing way at him and Bailey. When Austin mentioned his badge. "Yes. I guess Profesor Avery likes me. Don't worry I won't punish you too hard if you do anything bad." Yuan answered Austin with a wink..

Those who do not look forward...

remain behind.

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200

Porcelaine Ivory

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 9:31 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image

Bailey kept close to Nevin as they entered the hall, following him over to their usual group of Hufflepuffs. "Hey, guys!" She followed suit by giving an acknowledging nod to Yuan and Austin. Nevin was right, Yuan did seem to be wearing an extra large smile, compared to his usual smirk, and her eyes followed his gesture, falling upon his prefect bag, identical to hers. "You're not the only one she's took a liking to." She giggled to Yuan, tapping her shiny new badge before looking up at Nevin.

The more she considered it, the more she agreed that he was certainly a sight to see. It wasn't that she never noticed him prior to today, just that she preferred to refrain from obsessing over things she couldn't have. He was hers now, though, so there was no need to worry, and no room for it, either. Moving on, her eyes found the front of the hall, where dozens of first years waited, impatient and nervous, to find out which house they would reside in.

The memories that followed made her lips reach further into a full-blown smile, and her giant, chestnut eyes continued their quest. They settled on the large, porcelain platter that was waiting in front of her, waiting to be acknowledged by a heaping pile of food. Bailey couldn't deny that she was waiting for the same.

User Image
User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 5:03 am
~Nevin Asphodel~
~Fourth Year~
User Image

User Image

Nevin laughed. Not so much at everyone's conversation but at just the sheer feeling of happiness that was overflowing in him. He kept the smile on his face and gently took Bailey's hand. He hadn't noticed the badge before and it caused a chuckle,"Looks like I have to behave myself now huh?" he questioned with a laugh. As he looked at Bailey his smile faded only lightly. His earlier slip up was still fresh in his mind and he still felt horrible for saying what he did. " Im sorry for what I said earlier," he whispered. He was about to say something else but suddenly,

He jumped again when he heard the Quidditch ghost speak up.This made him let out yet another laugh which for now let him escape from his depressive feelings. "I cant wait for the new season!!"he answered him and he meant it. He hoped that they would be able to play the game here soon. Over break he had practiced for hours on his broom with his father and he wanted to show everyone just how good he had gotten.

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 7:46 am
User Image

Those closest to me: Nevin, Bailey, Austin and Yuan

What drives my words: We've all changed so much

What I can't control: Excitment, curiousity.

Having followed Nevin and Bailey the whole way to the school, Cyrus could tell that he had made things awkward for his friend. A minor bit of revenge since he'd forgotten him at the station. So far he hadn't seen anyone else he knew from the other houses. Then again he really didn't know alot of them. The brunette was a little sad he hadn't got to say hello to Levana but he had no clue where she went.

A chuckle left Cyrus at Nevin's excited proclaim about Qudditch. He still wasn't any good with a broom. Something told him he'd be a Floo Powder traveler. Making certain that Bailey would have room to sit with Nevin, Cyrus decided to sit across from his friend. "I am looking forward to seeing you guys play. I've got a stash of potions that should help you decide to take a dive off of your broom." Cyrus said with a grin, patting a small messanger bad on his side hidden in his robes.

People love others not for who they are but for how they make them feel

User Image User Image User Image
User Image User Image User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 3:44 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image

Before today, Bailey was quite unaware of Nevin's substantial sense of humor, but after just an hour of spending time with him, she couldn't understand how she had missed it. There was a rhythm to her laughter as Nevin commented on her being a prefect. "Shouldn't be much of a change, for you, Nevin." She teased back, squeezing his hand gently.

Bailey was a bit surprised at the change of both mood and subject, and felt a stab of guilt for leading her boyfriend to the wrong conclusion.
"Don't worry about it." She assured him, "He took off before I was even born. Not much of a loss if you ask me." She elaborated further. It did bother her to speak of her father, but only because she never had the chance to meet him.

At the sound of a sudden, deep voice ringing above their heads, Bailey jumped a bit as she turned towards the Quidditch ghost, and she could tell that Nevin was a bit shocked by the unexpected interruption, as well. Nevin's excitement for the coming Quidditch season deeply engraved a smile on her face, and she nodded in agreement.
"I think we've got a good chance at winning the Cup this year with the team we've put together." Her words were confident and true. The current Hufflepuff roster was made up of 5 girls and 2 boys, each with their own sense of skill and technique, which Bailey was positive would give their team an edge during game-time.

When Cyrus spoke up, cracking a joke for the first time that Bailey could remember, she beamed at him, happy to include him more in the conversation.
"I knew you were good for something, when it comes to Quidditch, Cyrus." She chuckled playfully as she idly fumbled with her silverware. Her stomach growled and her eyes found the first years once more, mentally urging them to get on with the sorting.

User Image
User Image

Porcelaine Ivory

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 4:24 pm
~Nevin Asphodel~
~Fourth Year~
User Image

User Image

Nevin laughed when Bailey teased him. The smile that formed on her face was positively addicting to look at. His smile grew soft when she told him to not worry about the whole topic. For now he would drop it but later when they were alone he hoped to talk to her about it. He squeezed her hand gently and added a smile to say without words that he was there for her if she needed to talk about it.

He nodded when Bailey mentioned about their team having a good chance of winning. He agreed. They better be, he practiced all summer. If he didn't stop one goal in any game then he would consider himself a total failure. Cyrus' comment made him laugh as well.

He was feeling great. No words could describe exactly how great he was feeling. Out of curiosity he turned to see how Levana was doing. When he caught site of her he frowned a little. She was talking to Tamara but still seemed alone. He hoped that this year would be just as good for her as it was starting for him.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 8:36 pm
User Image
User Image

ωнαт ιs σи мч мιиם➸➸「I hope no one saw that」
ωнσ ιs σи мч мιиם❥❥「Tyler」
~ - ~мσσם~ - ~「Embarrassed」

I'm dreaming of one kiss from you

A love long and true

We'll go on and on

Ryn made her way into the great hall, her hand linked with Tyler's. She stopped to give him a quick kiss then scurried away, super red. She could already hear Kaera's giggles behind her. Making her way down the long table to where Cyrus, Nevin and Bailey were seated. She noticed Nevin and Bailey were quite close and she smiled at her friends, happy for them. She took her seat next to Cyrus. "Hey guys!"

I'm looking for one kiss goodnight

To last all my life

User Image
User Image

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

Sailor Tralfamadore

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 8:40 pm
User Image

Oberon was amused by Nevin's surprise. "Oh Nevin, you need not be scared of me!" he said, as he swooped right through the boy's head. "I'm just a rabid Quidditch fan like so many of you!"

He then turned to Bailey. "So do you have any strategies yet, Miss Captain?" Oberon sighed. "If you need input, please do ask me. I can't tell you how many Hogwarts games I've observed over the years, in addition to the ones I played in when I was alive."

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 1:06 pm
User Image
I think I'm living a dream come true,

whenever I am with you...

Austin looked at Yuan, blinking he tried to figure out what he meant by he looked different. Austin shrugged. "C-congratulations" he said to Yuan and Bailey, since they were both Prefects. His face had begun to return to it's normal color. Then Yuan winked at him causing light pink tinge to cover his cheeks "Y-you shouldn't play favorites."

The music within me

Will let you know what I feel

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 6:28 pm
User ImageUser Image

The ghosts of my future: Grog and Austin

That which dances through my mind: Austin, Nevin, Bailey and Ryn

Swirling withinn me: Content happyness

"I will play favorites if I want to, Mr. Brighton. Besides now that I know Bailey is one I have to be careful. She is my coach after all. She might beat me for being to nice to people." Yuan said playfully bumping Austin's shoulder. The fifth year was a little surprised at the good mood he was in. But maybe it was left over emotions from his vision being proved wrong at the beginning of the summer. Or maybe it was getting to be around Emily for the first time in months. What ever it was he hoped it lasted.

"Hey there's Miss Ryn. How are you girly? You and Tyler seem to be doing well. Having fun are you?" He asked smiling a the red head. It looked like half the Quidditch team was there. All they need was Rose and their beaters. The seer couldn't wait for practice to begin. Last year he had been a little...absent at practice. But his mind was on the growing dead line to figure out how to stop his vision from coming true. Now that it wasn't a problem he hoped Bailey wouldn't kill him and let him keep his position.

Those who do not look forward...

remain behind.

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 8:42 pm
User Image
User Image
Hᴜғғʟᴇ✧ᴘᴜғғ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ Fᴏᴜʀᴛʜ✧Yᴇᴀʀ
≔≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖ ≍≍≍≍≍╚ ╝≍≍≍≍≍ ≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≕

A strange shallow disconnected had occurred, somewhere between the platform, the carriage ride, and stepping into the Great Hall. Madeline had slunk back to the shell she constructed.

Perhaps it wasn't her intention to be reclusive, but as she sat watching the fresh face get sorted and the old timers talks it hit her. She had slipped backward, which was not what she had planned on. She had wanted to put a fresh foot forward, to present herself as more than the quite quirky girl's shadow. Matilda was a solid dependable loner; her amount of interact with others could be put down to a handful of people and a considered as rare moments.

Madeline hadn't started out like that, but had over the years become that. A more open, sweeter version of the silent prude who sat in the corner of the library 'nose to book' in her work ethics. Not that I don't study, she thought as she glanced backward at her sister's table. It wasn't hard to spot to the lone hunch shoulders and pale skinned girl. Yet she manages to blend in like black in blue ink.

Yet here she was, no different from her sister. A silent humble shadow, in a table of bright vibrant people. For a moment she contemplated whether she should content herself with the hole she had dug herself, but that just remind her of the putrid words. Submit yourself to the way of thing...Be content with your lot., rattled around her brain in the same shrill snide voice her gram used. Its ghastly to think we share blood with such a...um.., she paused tapping her plate as she thought over a good, yet not to brash word, finally deciding on, a...an unimaginative crude-soul that likens itself to a living person.

≔≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖ ≍≍≍≍≍╔ OOC ╗≍≍≍≍≍ ≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≕
Ѻüтḟї☂ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ℳøø∂

Mellow Magpie

Rechosia

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 9:13 pm
User ImageUser Image

Kaera followed her cousin to the table, bursting into a fit of giggles once again as Ryn stopped by the Gryffindors to give Tyler a kiss. They made their way over to the Hufflepuff table, taking a seat near their friends. Kaera looked around the table, smiling. She was excited to be back in the company of her peers, and she couldn't wait for the year to start. "Hey everyone. How are you all?"

User Image

User Image

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 188 189 190 191 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games