Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ Kazekage Office :: Ayame Hatake is: OUT Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 6:44 am
"Mmm, I'll bet" I said, enjoying the gooey deliciousness of the cookie I'd snatched. "Well, When he's drunk, its not good. Last time, first he'd act like a drunk, but with his normal coordination and skills. Then, when it's been a day or so, he hits the next stage. His eyes go all wonky, and he flies into a blind rage. Attacks anything or anyone nearby, and with his full strength too. Nasty, that. But the only way for that to happen is if he stays consistently drunk. I only gave him one jug, so the Gennin will be fine. Hmmm... wait, those Cacti... Red Desert Cacti..." I grabbed a book off one of the shelves, and flipped through it. " Oh... The juice contained within the Cacti contains a psycho hallucinogen, with minor side effects. The juice itself is derived from a natural... Alcohol. Mm. That's not good... Where's Bast-Chan? We may have a slight problem..."

At that moment, a guard entered. "Ah, Mamoru-San, A guard left with a Gennin to investigate a disturbance near the Red Desert, and... eh... neither of them have returned. Should we send a patrol? There seems to be a large amount of activity, large hurricanes of sand forming, and something that looks like shadows spread across the ground..."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 7:56 pm
Lucas rushed up to the door and knocked as he opened it.
"Mamoru. Ganchou's gone berserk. me and silas are currently trying to keep him under control but he has more experience with assimilating than i do. we may require some help. oh. and he may have killed an anbu."
the clone said as it almost fell to the ground.
"i dont feel to good."  

dreadno

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 10:57 pm
User Image /// ۩/// V Ô ìí Ð ~ Ѕ Й ї Ы /// ۩///
"Phase where? I'm there!"

Info:
[Myself]
[Current Shinranbanshou form: Unknown (known to those that have seen it)]
[Equipped: Golem of Sitting While Moving]
[Sennin Moodo & Ryousei no Jutsu]

Listening intently to Amaya's topic of conversation, it was when one of Lucas's wind clones came in that she had been interrupted by a guard's account of the very situation. "Amaya... Go take care of the situation. Lucas can lead the way back to their training grounds, & you're more instructed with Ganchou's drinking habits than I am. There's another situation with the recent spy that has my current attention. I'll be sending my other selves to go help Bast."

Chakra Creation at it’s finest

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 6:02 am
"Hai!" I said, then opened the door and leaped out into the village. Making my way to the gates, I pondered what would happen next.  

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Synister Bombardment

Dapper Millionaire

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 12:16 pm
Silas walked up the stairs treading sand in as he made his way towards the office. Silas knocked on the door thrice before making his way inside. "Kazekage-sama may I take part in the Chunin exams!?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 3:28 pm

Info:
[Myself]

"Ah, Silas. I approved of your application already, but you'll have to fill it out in the [ Testing ] subforum." Speaking existentially, the knowledge of what I was actually talking about would filter through Silas like an open container. "Aside from that topic, how was your training session?"

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 5:51 am
"Hello Father, I'm back~" I called, strolling in. Smiling and giving a wave to Silas, I took a seat in one of the chairs, and plopped a large gourd down. "Lets see now..." I muttered, searching through my various pockets. Eventually, I found what I wanted and withdrew a small vial. "This'll help him... chill... ;D" I said, quickly unstoppering the gourd and pouring in a small drop from the vial, before restoppering the gourd.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 11:05 am
"It went... alright." Silas couldn't get the thoughts of the skill the Miyamoto's possessed. Silas couldn't help but keep glancing at Amaya.

Synister Bombardment

Dapper Millionaire

Synister Bombardment

Dapper Millionaire

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 6:28 pm
Silas paced around the office and then sat on the window sill putting his feet up he lay in the windowsill and started to nap in the sun until the Chunnin exams.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 9:33 am
User ImageUser Image

◆◈◆◈◆"My sands will be your end"◆◈◆◈◆

San appeared in a plume of smoke outside the Kage's office and knocked on the door quitly awaiting entry.

◆◈◆◈◆"Never doubt yourself"◆◈◆◈◆

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 3:04 pm
Bast strolled in to the Office building with an accidental knock-out on the side as the door met its guard's skull. She made her way through the lobby and up the stairs to the Office itself, and brushed past San with a wave. She opened the door and strolled across the room, collecting her reward from the desk and slipping it in to one of her gourds, which seemed to complain by flaring a Chakra similar to Bast's own. By the sounds made by the money, this was not the first time that she had put something in to it.

The woman shrugged out of all three of her gourds as she walked to her usual chair. She slipped her weapons out of their places and piled them next to the chair, shortly followed by the gourds. With a plop, she descended upon the chair and turned sideways, resting with her legs over one side of the sitting-tool.

"I would like to learn some Taijutsu, Mamoru-kun," the woman stated bluntly. "You have the 'scrolls' for all of the Taijutsu techniques not tied to any particular style, so I would appreciate it if you passed on the knowledge of them so that I may learn a few."

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 3:07 pm
User ImageUser Image

San nodded to the wave of Bast as he followed her into the room, though a few steps behiend. He waited intently for her to finish speaking as he wished to approach the Kazekage. Knowing the chain of command though, he knew Bast took priority.

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 3:29 pm

Info:
[Myself]

The trio de Mamorus popped out of Bast's scroll, tumbling gracefully onto the several couches as if they had meant to do that. "Another job well done," Six announced to the office's residents. "So you want to learn some more, ne? I'll suppose that San wants to, too." Popping off an arm, it floated over to Bast & poked her in the forehead, using Tensha Fuuin. "That's the knowledge, there," Six said plainly as the arm floated back with a gentle click at the end.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 3:41 pm
User ImageUser Image

San nodded at Six sensei's proposal. It would be great to train, and maybe Bast had something in store for him too. It had been a while sense the Miyamoto's had messed with the ANBU satetsu. Yet the black haired nin spoke up quickly before he got lost in thought.

"Six sensei.....Kazekage sama spoke of a reward for comming as reinforcements...."

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 4:24 pm
Bast patted the hand as it floated back, congratulating it for its hard work. The information she had asked for flooded her mind, and once more, she fell silent. This was no ordinary silence, however: in a short while, the woman would roll to face away from the people in the Office, obviously asleep.  
☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games