Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ Training Grounds & Sibylline Dojo Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Synister Bombardment

Dapper Millionaire

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 9:49 am
User Image
"Fear the Rising Storm."

Tanki looked at the scroll and his jaw fell open. Closing his jaw firmly Tanki put his blade out in front of him and focused on the chakra aspect of the technique. As the blade glowed and faded in and out of chakra Tanki grew a little impatient.

Tanki grasped his blade more firmly than before and focused on getting his chakra to surround his sword. As he watched he could see the chakra slowly crawling up the blade and as Tanki went to swing his sword the chakra blew away in the wind. Tanki gritted his teeth and stomped his foot down.

Tanki know furious held out his blade and bent his knees. Tanki let out an utteral yell and the blade lit up with chakra. Waving his sword about in incredible speeds and performing techniques he had learned, the Chakra Scabbard made everything a lot more powerful.

Chakra Scabbard [3/3]

"Father, I'll Make You Proud."

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 10:55 am
User Image
"Fear the Rising Storm."

Looking at the scroll in his palm Tanki sheathed his katana for the next technique. It was an add on to Iaidō. Keeping his breathing steady and fierce Tanki quickly unsheathed his blade swiped once and then brought the sword back down utilizng the full extended reach of the blade.

Tanki then walked over towards the training dummy and sheathed his blade. Closing his eyes Tanki saw the technique performed in his mind and then in a matter of mere seconds the technique was performed. Slashing up and the coming back down the move was similar to the Swallow Cut. The dummy was cut into a total of three pieces. Tanki sheathed his blade and then walked out of the dojo.

Twin Dragon Strike [2/2]

"Father, I'll Make You Proud."

Synister Bombardment

Dapper Millionaire

dreadno

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 8:45 pm
Lucas dashed into the area and arrived near his pile of things he'd bought. having left the area due to the fight at the gates he really needed to think of how to better handle situations like that. he knelt beside a cage and waited for Manfread to arrive.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:44 am
Manfread arrived at the training ground's gate and looked in with his byakugan. He could see Lucas kneeling beside a cage, and started to wonder how he could close the distance between the two. Having already destroyed various other walls he decided forced entry might not be appreciated. Shrugging his shoulders he used a transformation jutsu to make him self appear to look like San, then he entered the building and headed towards Lucas.
“Lucas we need to talk for a moment,” he said acting like San would. Walking closer to Lucas when he was about 20 feet from Lucas he would quickly release the jutsu and throw his sword at his opponent. Chasing after the flying sword he would aim to kick Lucas when he dodged and then swiftly grab his sword swinging it around in a huge arc and lifting it upwards. Bringing it down into the sand and obscuring Lucas' vision with a cloud of sand.  

BarronVonManfreadGreed

dreadno

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 10:30 am
Lucas was surprised to see San here already and was even more surprised to find out it was Manfread. this however did not detract from his reaction. instead of dodging Lucas would slap the side to the sword as it came into range causing it to spin around so the handle was facing him. he would quickly grab it and hold it positioned towards the oncoming Manfread.
"i think our match is done. shall we learn some new techniques now?"
he said. if manfread backed down he would plant the sword in the ground and let Manfread pick it up. if not then Lucas would simply roll back using the sword as a shield.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 10:43 am
Manfread stopped running, and looked at Lucas holding his sword. It was strange to see Lucas holding a sword much too big for him. He smiled and lowered his stance.
“I'm surprised you can lift it,” Manfread commented he was getting no where real fast and they hadn't done a lot of actual fighting, then Manfread's gut let out a low growl.
“Well, snack time first then we can learn all you want,” He said pulling out a couple of tasty chocolate bars. Tossing one to Lucas he walked over and took his sword out of the ground and swung it onto his back.
“I'll have to remember to throw this with more force next time,” he said peeling the rapper and eating one of the many bars.  

BarronVonManfreadGreed

dreadno

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 11:08 am
Smiling at the genin's admitance of defeat. or at least the closest thing to it that Manfread would ever admit to. Lucas was glad at the progress that Manfread had made.
"do you know why i was not striking you at all?"
he said. now that the spar was done with it was time for them to talk about it and for them do decide on what they will be learning.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 1:48 pm
Manfread finished scarfing down the chocolate bars, licking his gooey fingers he said, “Hmmm, if I had to guess. I'd say war of attrition, wear me down then go for the kill.”
He released his byakugan and grabbed his sword. Using it to draw pictures in the sand he began to explain.
“If you keep at a distance and force me to run around and use chakra then it becomes difficult for me to prolong the fight. Setting up explosives so that i would have to destroy them, and creating a bunch of little clones adds up,” he said crudely mapping out their battle, he paused and glanced up at his sword, “Then moving this all over the place slowly wears me down as well. Also you know of my Hyuuga lineage, so you probably know it would be dangerous to face me in close quarters.”
He put the sword back on his back and pondered trying to think why else Lucas would do that.  

BarronVonManfreadGreed

dreadno

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 1:54 pm
Lucas nodded. it was true that he had kept his distance due to Manfread's abilities but he seemed to have missed the key portion of the training.
"that is only partially true. you see. through the whole of the battle i was simply pushing your thought. you see. i didn't use any jutsu. i simply used my brain. that is what i was trying to teach you."
he said knowing that while that was what he was teaching the kid he found he was also learning a lot about himself. he also was begining to wonder if he could change his chakra like he did his body. if so he could easilly discuise himself.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 2:06 pm
James walked into the dojo looking to see what was going on in the world today. he saw Lucas and Manfread chatting and drawing in the sand.

"You two up to mischief as usual?"  

Winterwolf78

Dangerous Hunter

BarronVonManfreadGreed

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 2:16 pm
Manfread turned to look at James, who was walking over to them. He smiled then said, “Sparing, if you could call him running around while I chase and aimlessly swing my new sword around and break stuff sparing.”
He looked back at Lucas, “So you want me to use my head? But I didn't get close enough for a head butt.... oh wait think before you leap kinda thing right?”  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 2:21 pm
Lucas chuckled at Manfread's denseness. while he was improving there were certainly things he needed to work on. Lucas drew a diagram on the sand. placing two dots in the sand as Manfread and an opponent he also drew in some terrain. there were trees drawn in to the left and a wall or cliff on the other side. other than that he left it up to Manfread.
"ok. think of it this way. you. (points to a marker.) are here. (points to another marker.) and your enemy is here. in the past. your mentality has been to simply run in and try to kill them. but show me something you could do instead."
he said letting Manfread take over the drawing.
"hello James. we have only been causing some custodial staff at teh academy some grief... it keeps them on their toes to have the occasional spar in there."
he said jokingly. he wanted to be on better terms with James and even become really good working partners. but at the moment he was working on training the young genin Manfread.  

dreadno

BarronVonManfreadGreed

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 2:34 pm
Manfread looked at the markers Lucas had made. Thinking for a moment, he ran through some ideas in his head.
“Lets see, I could come around from his flank here,” Manfread said tracing a line in the sand, “and force him into the trees with a couple of Void fists speeding up my kuni. Then rain down some kuni with explosives to blow up the trees, he'll be caught in the wooden shrapnel or be forced to come back out at me since I've angled my self so that he has to run to the wall....or cliff. Although he could jump off the cliff, but then I could Void fist the bugger when he is falling. And impale him with my sword.”
Manfread nodded, the plan sounded good to him he didn't like having to use so much range but it should work.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 2:37 pm
James Cameron Poe
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
King of The Frozen Sand

James looked to Luca's diagram. "You want to hold your close quarters advantage, but you have to close the gap. Your byakugan lets you keep up with him, but can he keep up with you Manny? dip into the woods and mabye climb a tree out of sight. Then drop right onto him. or use a distance attack as a distraction to cover your advance. Multi layered attacks are more likely to succeed. Your other plan is good, but it takes a lot of time and resources, with multiple maneuvers. Remember that no plan survives the enemy. "  

Winterwolf78

Dangerous Hunter

dreadno

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 2:40 pm
Nodding at James Lucas was happy he wasn't the only one teaching now.
"sure your attempt may have worked Manfread. but what if he countered instead of dodging. not everyone is as likely to avoid as i am. think about what James said. make your attacks more than just the one charge. make yourself much more of a challenge when attacking by making several attacks within one."  
☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games