Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ Tea Shoppe Citadel Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jaxdrill

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 10:58 am
Ken of the Long Knives

Sunagakure's Butcher

There's a beast in every man and it stirs when you put a sword in his hand.

Chaos isn’t a pit. Chaos is a ladder. Many who try to climb it fail and never get to try again. The fall breaks them. And some are given a chance to climb, they cling to the realm or the gods or love. Only the ladder is real. The climb is all there is.

User Image

"What? Nonsense, just the other day it WASN'T completely windy and it was only 5 degrees below the usual temperature this time of year." Knives joked as he poured some more tear.

An outlaw walking through the valley of men
glared with a sunken eye of death
moved his head from side to side and said
come on you gutless slugs fight like a man
state your name and business and let's see what you got
another body for the hangman's count
show me the bar, and show me the cards

Chakra: 1055/1055
Stamina: 835/835
(Active Chakra: 1290/1290)
1355/1355

Quote:

Passive/Practice/Training Techniques:
Offensive Style: Knife Stances
Offensive Style: Simple Play
Trick Style: Knife Toss
Offensive Style: Two-fer-One
Trick Style: Retreating Feet
Trick Style: Blade's Edge
Offensive Style: Stepless (agility increase)
Defensive Style: Plucking Roses
Offensive Style: Mistborn Stepping
Nigiri no Oni [ Ogre's Grip ]
Tatau: Mark of the Shark
Final Words
Vorpal Blade

Increased Reflexes (6 stages)
Creating the Collision
Muscular power increase (6 stages)
Gift of the Gods
Swimming Defense
Resshuken Training (increased leg power)

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 5:10 pm
Jaxdrill

User Image
Kaori Raigyo
Sabaku No Hana Flower of the Desert

I love those who can smile in trouble, who can gather strength from distress, and grow brave by reflection.
Chakra: 805 Stamina: 420

Kaori laughed at Knives' playful banter and nodded,
"Oh, my sincere apologies, I hadn't noticed. Probably too busy training indoors." Kaori teased as she shook her head. She then frowned when all the information from her clone entered her mind, she'd gotten some good training in, but apparently she was also about to be sent on a mission. She sighed and looked at Knives, right as Nova, in human form, came over,"Kaori! Kazekage wants us in the academy, we're being sent on a mission with some of the new cubs." Kaori sighed and nodded as she looked at Knives in apology, "Sorry, seems duty calls once more. Rain check on the rest of this date?" She asked as she stood, then leaned over and kissed Knives' cheek sweetly. She really was sorry that she was being pulled from this date, but she was a shinobi of the village, and had to respond to her Kage. Nova rolled her eyes at them and grabbed Kaori's wrist, dragging her from the tea shoppe.

{Exit to Academy}

OOC:

Theme Song: Welcome to the Jungle

'Tis the business of little minds to shrink, but they whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves their conduct, will pursue their principles unto death.

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

Mythical Demigod

13,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Jaxdrill

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 5:20 pm
Ken of the Long Knives

Sunagakure's Butcher

There's a beast in every man and it stirs when you put a sword in his hand.

Chaos isn’t a pit. Chaos is a ladder. Many who try to climb it fail and never get to try again. The fall breaks them. And some are given a chance to climb, they cling to the realm or the gods or love. Only the ladder is real. The climb is all there is.

User Image

"Only if you agree we go to the springs on the rest of the date after the rain check." Knives chuckled and winked at Kaori deciding not to go further than that in his flirting as he went to the academy with her as well.

An outlaw walking through the valley of men
glared with a sunken eye of death
moved his head from side to side and said
come on you gutless slugs fight like a man
state your name and business and let's see what you got
another body for the hangman's count
show me the bar, and show me the cards

Chakra: 1055/1055
Stamina: 835/835
(Active Chakra: 1290/1290)
1355/1355

Quote:

Passive/Practice/Training Techniques:
Offensive Style: Knife Stances
Offensive Style: Simple Play
Trick Style: Knife Toss
Offensive Style: Two-fer-One
Trick Style: Retreating Feet
Trick Style: Blade's Edge
Offensive Style: Stepless (agility increase)
Defensive Style: Plucking Roses
Offensive Style: Mistborn Stepping
Nigiri no Oni [ Ogre's Grip ]
Tatau: Mark of the Shark
Final Words
Vorpal Blade

Increased Reflexes (6 stages)
Creating the Collision
Muscular power increase (6 stages)
Gift of the Gods
Swimming Defense
Resshuken Training (increased leg power)

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2015 9:19 pm
I Tortured Sleep I

User Image|
|
Narimoi Kaguya
|
|
|
|

| Sunagakure : Jounin |
| Bukijutsu : Mystic Hero | Bloodline : Thoroughbred | Kekki Genkai : Kaguya |
|Chakra 929 l Stamina 929 | AC 10250

|
|

Valor, respect, loyalty
Honor.

|
|
|

Picking his way though the rubble he headed for a table. The others that were, despite the rubble in the street, still enjoying the food that the shop had to offer gave him hope that the city would continue despite the destruction the uhv had caused. Once Sonyo had reached the table too he would pull her chair out for her and then slide it in once the moment came before taking a seat himself. Just because he was assigned to watch her did not mean he would be allowed to remiss his manners. With a smile he began,"So welcome to the wonderful sandy world that is Sunagakure. Im Nari. Nariomi Kaguya, pleased to meet you." He extended his hand across the table happily.

|

|

| I am my ladies weapon & I have always be thus | But that is not all I am |

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Koresephone

Winter Specter

22,900 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Battery 500
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2015 9:27 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                                    ❶ CHAKRA:: 390/390 x❷ DORAIHYŌTON CHAKRA:: 0/40 x❸ STAMINA:: 220/220 x❹ RYO:: 400 x❺ AC: 1150
                                                    ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲

Sonyo walked in beside the taller male, and was pleasantly surprised when he pulled out a chair for her. She sat down and waited for the male to sit down. She wasn't sure what to think about him honestly, he had a sort of elegance she felt like she was no where near. She relaxed and let out a sigh of relief when the male extended his hand. She took it, shaking it lightly, before withdrawing her hand. "Nice to meet you Nari, I'm Sonyo Rue.. I don't really have a nickname so people just call me Sonyo." The female looked away from Nari for a moment to look outside at the debris, "I noticed there was some rubble outside... did something happen here?"

✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲
                                                    - BLOODLINE / MED -x - OTOGAKURE -x - GENNIN -x - HYOUTON -

P a s s i v e s : :
                                                    > All Hyōton users are capable of performing techniques with a single hand
                                                    > Hyōton ice is very difficult to melt
                                                    > Hyouton techniques paired up with those from the Shinsetsu Clan are treated as 2 ranks higher in ability--rather than 1--for collaboration efforts
                                                    > Hi Soujuu [ Ice Manipulation ]: This control allows the Hyouton user to meld dormant ice as though it were clay. Not only can it take any form the user desires, but it can also be levitated or shifted around as if it were water. It should be noted that one can only manipulate ice they themselves have made, and it must be done while holding a single handsign. Additionally, ice that is freely manipulated is not very solid, and can be broken or melted as if it were natural ice- making it a poor choice for attacking with

O t h e r s : :
                                                    > Thoroughbred: Your maximum chakra pool and maximum stamina pool are both increased by {10} points, and you receive an additional {05} points to each pool whenever you rank up. Additionally, when you perform bloodline techniques above Rank D, you are refunded {05} chakra or {05} stamina, depending on which energy was used. ( If chakra was used, you recover chakra; if stamina was used, you recover stamina; if both were used, you recover both. )
                                                    > Efficiency Expert: For every rank the user increases, they can choose 1 medical technique and perform it at half the cost, to a minimum of 5 chakra. Gennin can only choose techniques D rank and lower, Chuunin C rank and lower, Jounin B rank and lower, and Konin is A rank and lower. You may only at one time, only have 1 half cost technique per rank. To clarify, you may only have 1 D, 1 C, 1 B, 1 A.
                                                    >

J u t s u x L e a r n e d / U s e d
                                                    >

Azeiel the Risen
                                                    Quote:
                                                    Quote:
[ color=#D8344C] = talk  
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2015 9:37 pm
I Tortured Sleep I

User Image|
|
Narimoi Kaguya
|
|
|
|

|
|

Valor, respect, loyalty
Honor.

|
|
|

Upon taking her hand he smiled and gave it the lightest of shakes before releasing it,"I dont really have a nickname but everyone knows that I am Ayame's right hand here. When she needs someone.. dealt with discreetly then she has me deal with it." When she asked after the rubble he sighed and recalled the battle in his mind. The sounds of gunfire, the screams of the wounded, the destruction that was unleashed all of it. After a time he sighed and began,"The uhv happened. They assaulted the village with an incredibly large force but were eventually overwhelmed and defeated. The shinobi here are among the most skilled in the world and while we are generally very kind and pleasant we do not tolerate outside aggression. We protect our own with a the ferocity and ruthlessness of the desert and now that your one of us that includes you too." Reaching up into his headdress he pulled a single eagle feather from it. Leaning forward he slid it into her hair,"Those who bear that are under my direct protection. Now you are too." Leaning back he tried to forget the blood bath that was the battle of sunagakure. While the uhv lost countless numbers each and every suna death was a treasured friend.

|

|

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Koresephone

Winter Specter

22,900 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2015 9:52 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                                    ❶ CHAKRA:: 390/390 x❷ DORAIHYŌTON CHAKRA:: 0/40 x❸ STAMINA:: 220/220 x❹ RYO:: 400 x❺ AC: 1150
                                                    ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲

Sadness grew in Sonyo's eyes as she heard about what the UHV, her old home, did to this place. She could only imagine how beautiful it had been before the attack, and now some of that beauty was destroyed. The female blinked as a eagle feather was slid in to her hair, and she reached up and touched it, smiling softly. She felt a little more and more like this place was going to be her home. She looked down, intertwining her fingers together on the table. "I know it's not my home anymore but... I'm sorry. I'm sorry all of this happened to you guys, you certainly didn't deserve it. I honestly was really in the dark about the UHV and what it was doing in till more recently when I stumbled across some information and a place I shouldn't have been in... I wanted no part of it, so I ran away but... please don't think of me as a coward for that."

She looked up at Nari, her face saddened but somewhat serious. "If there's anything I can do to help fix the damage the UHV has done, anything at all, please don't hesitate to let me know.. I want to be the cure to the damage done by that scourge... I don't want to say that they should be destroyed without mercy, because not all of the people in the UHV are bad, they're just stuck in a situation they can't get out of." She couldn't help but think of skelly when she spoke those words, "Not all of them can slip away like I did.. I have a few friends, one escaped while the other is still stuck in Oto... I'd like to see him free some day."

✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲

> Hyouton techniques paired up with those from the Shinsetsu Clan are treated as 2 ranks higher in ability--rather than 1--for collaboration efforts
                                                    > Hi Soujuu [ Ice Manipulation ]: This control allows the Hyouton user to meld dormant ice as though it were clay. Not only can it take any form the user desires, but it can also be levitated or shifted around as if it were water. It should be noted that one can only manipulate ice they themselves have made, and it must be done while holding a single handsign. Additionally, ice that is freely manipulated is not very solid, and can be broken or melted as if it were natural ice- making it a poor choice for attacking with

> Thoroughbred: Your maximum chakra pool and maximum stamina pool are both increased by {10} points, and you receive an additional {05} points to each pool whenever you rank up. Additionally, when you perform bloodline techniques above Rank D, you are refunded {05} chakra or {05} stamina, depending on which energy was used. ( If chakra was used, you recover chakra; if stamina was used, you recover stamina; if both were used, you recover both. )
                                                    > Efficiency Expert: For every rank the user increases, they can choose 1 medical technique and perform it at half the cost, to a minimum of 5 chakra. Gennin can only choose techniques D rank and lower, Chuunin C rank and lower, Jounin B rank and lower, and Konin is A rank and lower. You may only at one time, only have 1 half cost technique per rank. To clarify, you may only have 1 D, 1 C, 1 B, 1 A.
                                                    >

>

Azeiel the Risen
                                                    Quote:
                                                    Quote:
[ color=#D8344C] = talk  
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2015 10:07 pm
I Tortured Sleep I

User Image|
|
Narimoi Kaguya
|
|
|
|

|
|

Valor, respect, loyalty
Honor.

|
|
|

A sigh escaped his lips as Nari leaned back into the chair a bit. For a time he was quiet before replying,"Sonya, I have known you for all of ten minutes but when its your job to hunt other people you learn to read people quickly. You have a kind heart and a compassionate soul. You remind me a bit of myself when I was younger honestly. That in mind, trust me when I say, you wont find much compassion for the uhv here. Ive hunted uhv since they began this war and before them them, evergreen. Before them, before I was even a ninja, those who invaded Amegakure. I know enough of war to know that generally speaking those of an army do not always agree with the missions they are sent on nor the ideas of their leadership however I cannot give mercy to those who do not know how to give it. However that being said now that you are one of us those who are important to you are important to me. I cannot speak for the others but should we encounter those willing to defect I will do what I can to aid them in it. I wasnt born in this village either but Ayame allows those who want to find a better path the chance to do so. I am sure between the three of us we can make something happen for your friends." He did not say it but his experience had taught him that sometimes a silent arrow to the neck could be a greater act of mercy than an open hand.

|

|

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Koresephone

Winter Specter

22,900 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2015 10:19 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                                    ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲

Sonyo smiled brightly at Nari's words, bouncing a little. "Thank you! That's all I could have ever asked for.." She looked around the tea shoppe, she was telling the truth. After everything the UHV had done to the this village, and probably the entire world, she couldn't ask these people or Nari to give these people forgiveness.. plus what did she know about war? Nothing. It was only recently she had even realized there was one going on. She took a deep breath, shaking her head, and looking over towards the cash register. " Soooo..." she started, "What's good here? I'm excited to see the difference in cuisine from Oto to suna. Do you guys have stuff on sticks? Everything tastes better on a stick."

✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲

>

>

Azeiel the Risen
                                                    Quote:
                                                    Quote:
[ color=#D8344C] = talk  
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2015 10:26 pm
I Tortured Sleep I

User Image|
|
Narimoi Kaguya
|
|
|
|

|
|

Valor, respect, loyalty
Honor.

|
|
|

Alright that one he could not keep in, he bust out laughing at her stick comment and with a smile lets his voice fill the air once more,"My dear we have plenty of things on sticks. Lizard on a stick, steak on a stick, stick on a stick. The ramen is good, tad on the spicy side though. Pretty much any kind of meat you can think of, just ask and he will put it on a stick for you. Me personally I like the shrimp ramen with extra extra shrimp cause shrimps are really really good and super yummy." Clearly Nari really liked shrimp.

|

|

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Koresephone

Winter Specter

22,900 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2015 10:43 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                                    ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲

Sonyo could help but giggle at Nari's shrimp obsession, who knew someone who looked like they could snap your neck could like a little crustacean so much. She thought for a moment on her choices, then spoke. "Hmm... Maybe I'll take the lizard, I've never tried lizard before. I can imagine it'd be somewhat rough but hey, gotta try something before you knock it." Sonyo slid off her white hooded coat, showing the sleeveless kimono underneath. She was dying of this heat, sure Oto had been hot but it was nothing compared to a desert. She'd have to get a change of clothes, soon enough, or learn some kind of body temperature control jutsu.

✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲

>

>

Azeiel the Risen
                                                    Quote:
                                                    Quote:
[ color=#D8344C] = talk  
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2015 10:50 pm
I Tortured Sleep I

User Image|
|
Narimoi Kaguya
|
|
|
|

|
|

Valor, respect, loyalty
Honor.

|
|
|

When her giggle filled the air Nari couldnt help but smile it was, cute. He watched as she took off her jacket, he had been wondering when she was going to do that. "The lizard is good he bakes it a special way so that its skin isnt as tough as you would think, kinda like biting into a sausage." Reaching up into his hair he pulled of his headdress and set it onto the floor shaking his short silver hair free. Leaning back in his chair he motioned for the waiter and ordered a shrimp ramen with triple extra shrimp and a cool white wine. Turning back to Sonyo he smiled,"So since the kage didnt give you a place to stay your welcome to stay at my place. Its certainly big enough for two people, air conditioned and everything." It was a nice two bedroom apartment on the northern side of town close to the tower so that Ayame could call on him in a moments notice.

|

|

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Koresephone

Winter Specter

22,900 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2015 11:21 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                                    ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲

Ordering just the Lizard on a Stick and a glass of ice cold water, Sonyo turned back to Nari to listen to him. So many people were being so nice to her, she honestly couldn't believe it. The female smiled brightly, nodding. "Plus it would be good for you and all, being my "probation officer"." She couldn't help but giggle lightly, "Don't need me sneaking off in the middle of the night and doing something mischievous! ... Thank you Nari, everyone's been so kind to me, despite the scare I had at the gates. I think I'll take you up on that offer, I don't think I could deal with living on my own, at least right now. Everything is so different here." She looked out the window at Sunagakure's streets, looking at the sand. She grumbled to herself, scratching her cheek. "There's a lot I still have to adjust to and learn how to deal with... one of those things being trying to find a way how to get my ice to stand a chance in the middle of a frickin' desert... My dry ice won't last a moment here."

✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲

>

>

Azeiel the Risen
                                                    Quote:
                                                    Quote:
[ color=#D8344C] = talk  
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2015 11:35 pm
I Tortured Sleep I

User Image|
|
Narimoi Kaguya
|
|
|
|

|
|

Valor, respect, loyalty
Honor.

|
|
|

Now it was Nari's turn to chuckle,"Hey going off and doing something mischievous might be fun depending on how you look at it. " He was actually looking forward to having her live with him, after all he had never lived with anyone other than his family before and certainly not woman. When the waiter brought his wine he smiled and popped it open before pouring some into a glass,"Would you like some? Its very good." When she commented on having to adjust he simply smiled,"Indeed it takes some time to get use to the sand and the heat but I think you can handle it. Though I am going to have to take you shopping that much is certain, your going to roast alive in that outfit. There is a reason we wear what we wear. One to protect us from the sun and secondly to keep us cool. As for your ice, as ayame said you would have to get with theo. He figured out a way to do it so I am sure he can help you."

|

|

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Koresephone

Winter Specter

22,900 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2015 12:48 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                                    ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲

Sonyo shook her head at Nari offering her some wine, her face crinkling up in a disgusted face. "Not really a wine person, my mom let me have it once, it was gross. Plus I don't think I'm old enough to be drinking in public just yet." She took a sip of the ice cold water and relaxed in relief at the coolness it brought her body. Nari mentioned about taking her clothes shopping, and he was right. She would have to change her attire otherwise she'd die of heat exhaustion or something here. She sighed, taking another sip. She wondered what she'd wear, honestly. She wasn't one to show a lot of skin. She mulled over this "james" guy, she still wondered if they were related at all. "Ah, right. I'll have to go bug him eventually..." She took another sip of her water and looked at Nari, "Hey, after we're done here do you think we can go to the hospital? I want to learn some more Eiseijutsu." She smiled brightly at the male.

✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲

>

>

Azeiel the Risen
                                                    Quote:
                                                    Quote:
[ color=#D8344C] = talk  
☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items