Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ Ninja Hospital Bunker Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mogaar

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 7:06 pm
User Image
[Character name]: Hitomi Hyuga
[Rank]: Genin
[Chakra pool]: 205
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hitomi bowed politely to Zero when he mentioned not knowing that there were Hyuga in Suna. "Hitomi Hyuga, at your service. As far as I'm aware there aren't apart from me. I moved here from Konoha a little while ago. You probably didn't notice me because I tend to keep myself to myself. But hey, as I said if my particular set of skills could ever come in handy you can come ask me. Your friend here already knows where I live." She pointed to Kageru.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 7:08 pm
User Image
۩eidrith۞фni۩

❃❂❁❀✿✾✽✼❃❂❁❀✿✾✽✼

Chakra Pool: [130/250]
OOC: [Out of Chat]
Class: [Taijutsu]
Sub-Class: [Brawler]
Mood: [Happy]

❃❂❁❀✿✾✽✼❃❂❁❀✿✾✽✼

▶ ▶ ▶ ▶ ▶My Strength Lies in my Soul

Deidrith laughed as he realized it was the kid from last time. "That's right. Your Kageru, the one who passed out the last time we saw you. Sorry about that again. If it helps though, I did go in there and fix it up as I promised," he said with a light chuckle. Deidrith took another drink of sake and handed it over to Hitomi. "Finish this off if you would. They can use the gourd to pick up that goop over there."

Even a Giant can feel◄ ◄ ◄ ◄ ◄

Eleryia

Demonic Warlord

Mythos Namikaze

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 7:15 pm
{Kageru Sekiyou} {Genin} {Taijutsu} {Chakra: 200/305} {Status: }
User Image

Kageru merely waved his hand at Deidrith. "Can't blame you for making me drunk when I was the one who accepted. And thank you, it more than makes up for it." he laughed crossing his arms.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 7:18 pm
User Image
[Sunagakure] ~ [Genin] ~ [Bukijutsu] ~ [Samurai ] ~ [Kiss of Flesh and Steel bonues: Reflex stage 5 ] [Kaguya bone armor state: full repair} [Theme song[

"For your troubles ill replace it with something nice next time i go to takumi.Zero turned to Kageru and smirked. He looked at the hyuga again and back to him."Kageru, you dog...I had no idea you got yourself someone with the natural Hyuga talent. Is she your..."He made a jesture with his pinky to inductee he was sleeping with her

"I never cared about justice, and I don't recall ever calling myself a hero. I have always only fought for the people I believe in. I won't hesitate... If an enemy appears in front of me, I will destroy it!"

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

Mythos Namikaze

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 7:21 pm
User Image

"Actually no." he replied to Zero, pointing at Hitomi and Deidrith with his fore and middlefingers before bringing the fingers together. "I believe they are though."

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 7:22 pm
User Image
Hitomi laughed his comment off. "No. I've only met Kageru once. I'm not saying he isn't a nice guy or anything, but I'm uhh....Already taken." She looked up at Deidrith and smiled. Not knowing whether he wanted people to know or not.  

Mogaar

Dapper Genius

Eleryia

Demonic Warlord

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 7:28 pm
User Image
۩eidrith۞фni۩

❃❂❁❀✿✾✽✼❃❂❁❀✿✾✽✼

Chakra Pool: [130/250]
OOC: [Out of Chat]

❃❂❁❀✿✾✽✼❃❂❁❀✿✾✽✼

Deidrith was now done laughing. Zero had struck a nerve insinuating such a thing right off. Then Kageru made it worse when he assumed they were sleeping together. He took out another gourd and downed it within seconds. he was trying his best to stay calm, but it wasn't working. His fists flexed on his legs and his arms bulged. He walked up to Zero and smiled at him. "We must get going now." With that he faked to leave and swiftly staggered back in his drunken state, a move that would be incomprehensible to most eyes.

Even a rank higher then he was, someone would not willing piss off a giant. The stagger backwards made it seem as if he fell back, but he twisted around and put a savage fist into the face of Zero. With his strength, that would not be something to so easily shrug off. Then he staggered off to the side with his drunken fist and watched him closely.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 7:50 pm
User Image
[Sunagakure] ~ [Genin] ~ [Bukijutsu] ~ [Samurai ] ~ [Kiss of Flesh and Steel bonues: Reflex stage 5 ] [Kaguya bone armor state: full repair} [Theme song[

Zero recoiled back with the punch, staggering on his feet. The man had busted his lip with the attack. He wiped the blood from his lip and flicked it at the drunk oni."Enough of this..."His voice seemed to echo as if off walls . Zero would not be sure what he was seeing as a portion of his remaining chakra interlaced with the mans."Demonic arts...Heaven viewing jutsu..."As the attack took effect zero slid his sword away and would exit the field.Before he turned a corner his voice would be heard."I have no problem with the Hyuga...However i will not hesitate if your boy toy attacks me again. Hopefully this will teach him...but i doubt it."The taller boy would be trapped in a genjutsu with images playing through his head. He silently hope he botched the jutsu and had horrors going through his mind

Technique Name: Demonic arts: Heaven viewing technique
Type: Genjutsu: Seduction
Description: A perversion on the origional hell viewing technique this attacks a target in a different manner. The target is subjected to their wildest erotic fantasies as they seem to live them out. This can have several implications in combat and has a number of other uses. (Will keep it within the guild rules on actually using this...)
Duration: 3 rounds

"I never cared about justice, and I don't recall ever calling myself a hero. I have always only fought for the people I believe in. I won't hesitate... If an enemy appears in front of me, I will destroy it!"

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

Eleryia

Demonic Warlord

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 7:59 pm
User Image
۩eidrith۞фni۩

❃❂❁❀✿✾✽✼❃❂❁❀✿✾✽✼

Chakra Pool: [110/250]
OOC: [130-20=110]

❃❂❁❀✿✾✽✼❃❂❁❀✿✾✽✼

Deidrith watched the boy carefully. This was something he had expected. He wanted it to come down to a fight. But instead of a fight. The boy said something about Heaven Viewing jutsu and then Deidrith's vision went blank. He was suddenly with Hitomi back on the picnic from early. He looked around and immediately knew something was up. They were past this. He remembered meeting the parents and everything. He looked to Hitomi who was smiling up at him. Had he dozed off? No. Impossible.

He was in a genjutsu. He had to be. There was no other explanation for the sudden switch in scenery. The man was running away from him. He was to tired to stand and fight. He then sighed. His actions were irrational. He then looked back to Hitomi. He was waiting for something weird to happen. He put his hands together and concentrated. He released his chakra and he was back to standing in the same place.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 8:07 pm
User Image

Kageru went to form a hand seal when Zero took care of it. Turning to leave he took a few steps before looking over his shoulder at Hitomi. "Let him know if he ever attacks my family again, I won't hesitate to retaliate. Zero and Shiroi are all I have left. I'd also feel guilty for taking Deidrith from you, but my family comes first. I hope you understand my reasoning, and don't hate me for it if it happens...." he spoke to her before leaving in the same direction as Zero.

Mythos Namikaze

Mogaar

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 8:14 pm
User Image
Hitomi looked over and scowled slightly. Moving over to Deidrith. "Please excuse him. He's just protective is all. He's actually a very nice man when you get to know him. I know that technically he started this, but would you both mind trying to steer clear of him? I'm very anti violence. If fighting can be avoided then I would like to try my best to do so. Vice versa I will try my best to keep him away from you. And Kageru? I understand. Just...Try and avoid him please? Violence over my sake is the last thing I want. Now please, leave. I will wake him up myself after you are both gone."  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 8:35 pm
User Image

Kageru stopped suddenly, sighing before turning on his heel. Bounding back toward the rubble of the hospital, he stopped by Hitomi for a moment looking down at her. "We should probably help any patients trapped inside the ruins. Leave him. He's stuck in the genjutsu for a bit, so it should be ok. If not, I'll take full responsibility." he told her before jumping into the rubble, calling out for any patients, while removing some of the broken walls away.

Mythos Namikaze

Mogaar

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 8:40 pm
User Image
Hitomi nodded and laid Deidrith down to get up and run into the rubble she could see the living victims with her Byakugan, so she followed closely behind Kageru and pointed out victims as they went. It would be a rather simple matter. She pulled one man out and he wasn't too injured so she sent him on his way simply to where he could find medics to help him.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 8:49 pm
{Kageru Sekiyou} {Genin} {Taijutsu} {Chakra: 160/305} {Status: }
User Image

Kageru walked over toward where Hitomi was, a little girl on his back, while he was leading a little boy by the hand. The boy seemed largely unheard, save a scratch or two. The girl however, well. The right side of Kageru's white shirt was stained with blood. "She got caught by some of the rubble. Hold him while I take care of her leg." he said to Hitomi, leading the boy to her before gently setting the little girl on the ground, a gash running down her right leg. Kneeling next to her as she cried, he built chakra into his right hand, gently placing his hand over the gash, using the healing hands Eiseijutsu on her injury.

Mythos Namikaze

Mogaar

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 8:56 pm
User Image
Hitomi kept on looking around, easily picking the group of three up when they began to walk over to her and smiling softly as he mentioned her needing to take care of the boy while he healed the girl. It was a stark reminder that she really had better get busy learning her healing jutsu when she got the chance to. She knelt down and engaged the child in conversation, using the kind of language that children would understand to keep his attention off the bleeding little girl off to the side. Once she was shure Kageru was done however, she walked back over to him with the young boy in tow and waved. "I think we're all done here, Kageru. I can't see anyone else with my Byakugan anyway."  
☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games