Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Hokage's Office [ OPEN ] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 232 233 234 235 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SentryCub

Roisterer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 6:20 pm
User Image
Kaori Matsumae
XXXXXXXC'mon and set yourself up it's time to Play .
XXXXXXXDeath meets the rest that can't bring their Best ~
XXXXXXXGenin of Konohagakure || Bukijutsu || Raigyo || Chakra Reserves: 200

Her aforementioned right arm had been sacrificed to defend the counterattack unanticipated by the Uchiha's hasty action. Due to Shizen's habit of momentum collection, Kaori had been thrown across the lodge, crash. The tinge of the electricity forced her halt, inflicted with various amounts of pain that shot throughout her back. Remorselessly thrown against her back, "Ow -ow -ow -ow!" she scoffled lowly. Her body crouched at the floor of the room, she stood up and let that limb arm dangle gingerly against her body. Although it appeared that he was relaxed and out of sync with the situation at hand, Kaori only wanted more from the kunoichi. She just simply stuck her hand out, fist aimed straight, and stood upright, shoulders slumped and expression completely joyous. Her left foot pivot against the office wall, "Are still you holdin' on?" she said wearing a delighted grin. Combined with a finely tuned sense of chakra manipulation, Kaori sprung into action. Exploding from her positioning she was looking to close the distance between the Shizen and herself. Her eyes narrowed, her lead hand was retracted and tucked at her ribcage. Her torso and hips would rotate counter-clockwise as the fist was thrown. Her body rotation and the sudden weight transfer enabled her to foward a powerful, straight fist that would streak across Shizen's face and possibly throw her.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 7:09 pm
___________SHIZEN UCHIHA___________
______THE LION GOD OF UCHIHA______

User Image
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

Another swift reactions was Shizen response to the punch. Instead of moving back she rushed forward passed Kaori's extended fist sliding by the other girl and aiming to short sharp jabs for the other girl's stomach. A little ways passed Shizen ran into the desk which she quickly leaped on top of and shoved with her foot away form the wall. The desk was sent sliding across the room for Kaori, with Shizen on top of it. Just as it got close Shizen pounced backwards behind the desk and kicked it as hard as she could forcing the desk to move at a alarming rate directly for the other kunoichi. Shizen followed it, diving over the top of the desk aiming to take Kaori in a flying tackle. She had both high and low attacks covered leaving the other girl with few defence options.

Amythara

Seeker

5,125 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Beta Citizen 0

Kazzoh

Codger

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 2:53 pm
User Image
Kazuya stared open mouthed at the vicious exchange of blows that had commenced with his signal. Not wanting to be a half-assed narrator, he took the precautions of making the necessary sound effects for every landed blow thrown by the two young women. Adding in well timed "pows" and "bangs," it should have been quite entertaining really. Just how whimsical this guy was, it seemed as if he didn't have a care in the world. He clasped his microphone in excitement, standing up from chair momentarily as he was caught up in his own enthusiasm. "OOOOOOH COUNTER! HOW WILL SHE RESPOND!?" He shouted into the plastic toy microphone, his palms sweating from gripping it so tightly. He sounded more like the announcer of a Japanese game show than he did a legitimate sportscaster. But as long as he was having fun as well it should have been fine. Yet another genin had entered the now hectic scene of the room asking for a headband. This kid must have been as stalwart as a Shaolin monk, just what kind of man would turn their eyes away from a scene like this? This wasn't shinobi combat, it was the catfight of the year. Kazuya half expected someone's hair to be pulled out before it was all said and done. Soren questioned Kazuya's new mustache, although penciled in and poorly drawn at that. He felt a sort of pride for his new body hair. It was a shame, here he was at twenty-four years old and he couldn't grow a single strand on his face if he tried. He added the mustache to his attire if only to look cooler. "Ah you like it? I've been trying out a few new looks, I can't decide between the Frenchman (short and skinny) or the Ne'erdowell (long and curled). There really is an art to this you can't just draw it on however you please~" He explained before once again returning his attention back to the action. Kazuya had tuned back in around the time Kaori performed her ax kick a little irritated that the fight had continued on without them stopping to make sure he was paying attention... he was petty like that. But he did enjoy Shizen skillful evasion, she seemed to be an elusive one. "OOOOOOOOOOH! THE PROUD UCHIHA MANAGES TO ESCAPE AND OUR FAVORITE SHOWGIRL LOOKS LIKE SHE'S GETTING IRRITATED! THIS IS IT FOLKS FINAL ROUND! FAITO!" He screamed like an idiot into his microphone.

Then casually he returned back to addressing Soren. "Ah, now where was I? Oh yes-" He cut himself off and pulled out the eyeliner pencil he used to draw the mustache on. It was probably better not to question where he found something like that in the first place. He wiped his upper lip with his sleeve and proceeded to draw a small thin mustache on one half of his face, and a long curled one on the other. "Well which one do you think suits me more? I'm leaning Ne'erdowell but my gut's telling me the Frenchie might suit my jawline more~" He stated, completely overlooking the reason why the boy was here in the first place. While he let Soren marinate on it, he turned his attention back to the kunoichi. Apparently Shizen was planning something big. "OOOOOOH! THE UCHIHA IS UP TO NO GOOD! IT'S THE CONCLUSION FOLKS-" He cut off noticing that she was on top of his desk. "Huh? Wait, no that's not in the rule book~" He cried out, trying to dissuade her from continuing with her planned actions. Before he knew it his precious hard oak wood desk was sliding across the floor like a giant wooden hockey puck. He lept off his chair in an attempt to try and stop what seemed like assured destruction. "Noooooooooooooooooooooooo~" He shouted as the whole scenario played out like bullet-time in his head. Apparently he neglected to remember Newton's law of inertia, ending up face planting into the floor as the wood from the desk slipped out the tips of his fingers. "My toys... I've failed you again." He thought, shedding a single tear.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 4:44 pm
XXXxxs σ я є иxxxxк α ɢ є т s υxxXXX
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ↘↘

J U S T I C E is my aid to cleanse the world of C R I M I N A L acts
Life demands the E S S E N C E of justiceXXXXXXXXXX
I shall be the one to D E L I V E R it

J U S T I C E is the element that brings P E A C E to our world

User Image
{xKONOHAx}XX{xGENINx}XX{x250 / 250x}XX

THE JOURNEY OF LIFE ONLY STRETCHES
╬═════════════════════════════════════════╬

"Hm, I think Ne'erdowell suits you more. Short and skinny really doesn't match quite right." Soren stated, answering the Hokage's question. For a mere moment, turned his head towards the little cat fight between the two females. The two girls were really ripping at each others throats. Quickly, Soren's eyes maneuvered to the Hokage as he dived to protect his wooden oak desk as it flew across the floor at an alarming speed. Witnessing the village leader fall flat on his face made Soren construct a grin across his lips. "You alright, Hokage-sama?" Soren asked, as he spotted a tear run down Kazuya's cheek. The beginner shinobi couldn't help but chuckle. "Well, if theres something going on right now, I could just grab my headband and leave. I hate to intrude on things."

╬═════════════════════════════════════════╬
AS FAR AS YOUR WILL TO MOVE FORWARD

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ↘↘

Kenjiro Kazuya

2,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200

SentryCub

Roisterer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 6:26 pm
User Image
Kaori Matsumae

Not sooner than the fist, either the radius was made or not, her impact reached the peak of Kaori's chin line, it was retracted in the swiftest of ways and enabled the left arm to ascend from her front to pivot the second jab away. Presuming that contact was made on the chin, was enough to make Kaori cringe slightly. She simply winced, left after her right, Kaori practically withdrew herself to the rear position. Instead of continuing further in Shizen's nearest area, the girl skipped back again, "Jeez... I thought only I knew how to party," she said, her opponent's nearest object added a countermeasure into the fray. She had only one shot at front Shizen built to topple the her, "All right, time for the curtain call~" she mused, slasher grin pasted on her face. Her feet barely coming from the tile floor, and gained another several meters of distance between the both the incoming desk and Shizen whom was airborne. Once again. Exploding from her positioning she was looking to close the distance between the Shizen and the wooden structure this time. Her legs carried moments, not sooner that impact could take her, but moments. She immediately leapt towards the cut between Shizen and the desk, her most hasty action was to avoid it, unscathed. An open-air aerial manuever sprung the youth forward at the gap, her torso and hips would rotate clockwise(hips extended 40 degrees) her left leg thrown to cross into a triangular frontier and halt at the rear of her right heel. In her process of thought, Kaori would manuever under Shizen and over the desk using a vertical over-cross barrel roll. Her winded body would reach the edge of the wooden creation, her left and right feet absorbing the impact of the landing to glide across the surface of the lodge.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 8:59 pm

User Image

Watching as the other girl shot between her and the desk Shizen smiled in their passing. She was having fun, even if this battle was life or death for her it was still fun and Shizen was so rarely challenged by people who were not her father. Not that she was that strong just few people took one of her stature seriously. Being small was a distinct disadvantage in the shinobi world. Moving from that train of thought Shizen waited for her chance to act already sure of her next. Just as she was about to run out of steam and crush into the desk sliding along underneath her she dropped her legs down forcing her body to spin, she then kicked off the desk backwards flying in the same direction as Kaori, only about a second behind her. She spun in mid air and flipped her leg back up again aiming a rising kick for the other kunoichi's head that had all the force she could muster while in mid-air behind it.

Amythara

Seeker

5,125 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Beta Citizen 0

Akuma10112

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 7:00 am
Doragon Zantenpesuto
The Burning Child
User Image

Doragon walked toward the Hokage's office and took a deep breath. Today was the day he would officially become a genin. He rubbed the empty space on his forehead where the headband should have been. Sighing, he reached foward to knock on the door. However, he stopped mid-range. For some reason, he felt uneasy all of a sudden. He could hear shouting from inside. Shaking the feeling off, Doragon knocked on the door. "Excuse me," he said. "Is the Hokage in?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 3:52 pm
User Image
Kaori Matsumae

The whole up-close-and-personal deal was exactly how she loved it. Endurance wasn't Shizen's best attribute, and with her inferior stature, the last thing she wanted to do was bounce in and out of range and screw around. Just as before, as soon as the Uchiha's foot touched down, Kaori relinquished several five senses just enough to heighten her ability to hear, "I wonder just how long she has till then..?" she mused. Lowering herself her body would seemingly evade the in-flight kick that swept the fringes of hair. Shifting her weight a bit the kunoichi shot backs into a barrage backflips molded to the brim with her chakra. Her motion was fast, yet fluid without hesitation, she swept across the floor shortly before a halt, "You'll fall out if this continues further~" she warned, she herself had only a few batters, but Shizen was abit worse. Shizen and herself both had been using combat tactics that wasn't of their primary specialty, but Kaori was only a thought from changing that. In either case she brought her hands forth in the rear of her body, she suddenly became hesitate of her next few actions. It wasn't arrogance, not the type that was normally shown in a confident shinobi.

SentryCub

Roisterer

Amythara

Seeker

5,125 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 6:43 pm

User Image

With her kick dodged Shizen was left very vulnerable and before she could muster any defence the first of Kaori's blows struck, and then she reacted and began to divert the blows with her arms and hands. She no longer had the energy needed to block and dodging would just burn energy she'd need soon so she pushed the other hits aside using her forearms and palms, Doing so numbed her forearms, leaving her only a few options of attacks left. She could kick but it would likely be dodged. Her mind was moving fast as she diverted the other girls blows her arms getting more and more numb by the second. Then the attack halted and the other girl stepped back, preparing for an assault. She hesitated. Shizen's fury was immediate as were her words and actions. “Never hesitate!” She shouted viciously while stepping in, extending her battered arms behind her and then jumping lightly aiming a kick for the other girl's chin. As she did this she swung her arms like the dead weights they were using them more like whips than fists. The impact of three blows would be devastating should they hit the other girl. If not then Shizen was out. She had almost no energy left, her arms were as close to unusable as they could get and her attack placed her in a very bad position for counter attacks.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:49 pm
User Image
Kaori Matsumae

She didn't intially realize she had reached the into her sash, but a solid figure from an anonymous source of conscious jolted her back to reality and brought her to the realization that the offensive measure was even suitable in that particular use. The mass of swords provided a tremendous amount of cover, and given it's diminuitive stature, it'd be easy for her to keep it a low profile. She questioned quietly to herself, "Never hesitate?" faintly above a whisper. Utilizing those gifted shinobi abilities, the youth leaped from her stationed position and halved the distance between Shizen and herself. She maintained a close eye on the Uchiha, she had lacked style and basic fundamentals to engage an opponent. Seeing she could muster the strength choose offense rather than defense, Kaori wouldn't think twice to treat her with foul intent, "As if!" she exclaimed, "These swords shall only taste the blood of threats worthy of it, not the shinobi of this nation." she said. Shifting her weight onto her right heel she performed a quick one hundred eighty degree turn before steps led her in the direction of Shizen. The aforementioned figure was withdrawn into her right hand and flashed briefly. Face to face. Shizen would directly meet her desired mark, but by the single cast of Kaori's iron fan the kunoichi went into action. Immediately, her right hand would clockwise onward into her kick and semi-circle ark the direction of Shizen's assault and parry it away. She took three steps before she'd probably disappear to Shizen's left side, sweeping against the incoming extremity and pushing it aside, her right hand would surface back to defend the limb with her wrist. Her forgotten left arm enabled her to easily bypass the distance of her airborne body, and as soon as the hand was sent forward in one swift fist to the abdomin that would ground the girl instantly.

SentryCub

Roisterer

Amythara

Seeker

5,125 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:41 pm

User Image

Bullet time. It was the only word to describe what Shizen saw now. Everything seemed to slow down for her. She watched in slow motion as Kaori parried her attacks using her own force against her, removing any real venue of defense. She saw the other kunoichi's fist coming at a speed she found laughable but still couldn't do anything to defend against it. She was stuck. Her mind could still plan her next move but her body would be unable to follow her minds orders. It was completely infuriating to watch the end of the fight and not be able to do anything to stop it. The fist connected and her air rushed out of her in one massive gasp. She slammed down to the ground quickly breathing fast and shallow trying to get air passed her strained air passageways. Her eyes were closed as she focused on her breathing, and struggled to get into a kneeling position, which she did. When she opened her eyes everything looked different. Kaori seemed to have a dull glow about her, and the Hokage seemed almost like a nova behind Kaori. She shook her head and the world spun wildly. The sight had to be due to the stress on her body and the fear that was starting to mount again. It would all end for her if she lost here and she wasn't for her life to end yet. Shizen still had things she needed to do with her life. She was not going to die before she had made done her clan proud. She refused to die without a fight. With those thoughts held strongly in her mind she raised herself on shaking legs. Her thoughts churned wildly and she looked at the other Kunoichi. 'Well... At least I'll go out with a bang...' She glanced down once and then back up at the other girl, a vicious smile appearing. “All or nothing...” she said in a mere whisper and then with a deep breath launched forward once more. As she reached Kaori she did the same thing she had done on her first attack. She swept low and then pushed herself up on her unsteady arms and released three simple kicks. One for about waist height and two for the head. Then her arms shook and she lowered herself to the ground and spun once more swinging her legs like a giant pendulum in a counter clockwise circle, on the ground. She lay there panting afterwards eyes closed. She was done.

Technique Learned
1 Tomoe Sharingan Unlocked

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 4:16 pm
User Image
Kaori Matsumae

Sadly, the girl wasn't accustomed to the pride of Uchiha nor did she understand it's nature. Her eyes lowered to the Uchiha for a moment, but then looked ahead to assess the girls complete condition. Exhaling slowly she narrowed her eyes before sending her left foot forward slowly. Tendons and muscles within her right leg contracted sending her into a short plunge. Her left leg would spring forward and shove the kunoichi back down, softly with little more than a nearly inaudible 'tak'. Her mood was relaxed almost aloof, but that was just on the outside. On the inside she wanted end the bout with further casualties than they had previous obtained. Turning her head to her left a bit he glanced at the Hokage to make eye contact, "I'd say that settles that. Mission Complete~" she said her hands mounted on her curves. Her harsh brown eyes conveyed what she couldn't say, "......." she didn't initially think she could, "I'll keep a watchful eye on her myself... If that pride is worth anything...she'll behave till she can best me." she said, bent over to aquire one of the headbands that had fell from the desk. Lowering herself beside Shizen the kunoichi's digits would work around the Uchiha's neck and fringes of hair to lock and knot the cloth. She pushed a few rogue strands of hair from her vision, "D'awww, with such a pertty face she should love the headband on her," she said before standing, "She actually looks more peaceful unconscious", she swooned with several claps to suit her joyous blush.

SentryCub

Roisterer

Kenjiro Kazuya

2,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 11:36 pm
Soren took notice of the current situation in the office, recognizing the perfect opportunity to retreive his forehead protector. Catiously, he silently made his way towards the Hokage's desk that was previously kicked like a rag doll. "They should be somewhere in here.." the boy thought as he opened one of the drawers, careful not to draw attention to himself. Swiftly, he dug through the drawer with his right hand, feeling around for a metal plate attatched to cloth. Without luck, he serached through another dresser. "Really now," he whispered quietly, hoping the Hokage was too distracted by the conclusion of the sparring match, "where could he have hidden them?" The wooden desk was completely physically altered, but still, no headband seemed to appear from the wreckage. It took the boy a moment to realize that only a single headband lay right beneath his feet among the reckage of the oak desk. The cold feeling of the metal registered in his knee, therefore alarming him of the forehead protector that lay, undamaged, underneath his leg.

"Hokage-sama," said Soren as he rised from his knees, a wide grin spread across his lips, "I'll just take this headband and be on my way, then." Soren's new forehead protector was tied around his left arm, at last identifying him as a worthy shinobi. The office was cramped already as it was, and Soren decided that thievery was better than clustering the office. The Hokage's continuous grief in the destruction of his toys was somewhat amusing, seeing as to how this kind of silly behavior was not to be expected of a top level shinobi. Soren released a faint chuckle from his lips, as he scooted along past Kazuya. His eyes wandered from the exit position to the two females again, still impressed with their performance. They were strong, no doubt about that. But that only ignited Soren's lust for power, and for him that could not be quenched. "Goodbye, Hokage-sama!" said Soren cheerfully. Soren's presence disappeared through the buidling, as he moved on to the training area to attain a few techniques of his own.

[ Exit ]

[ OOC: Just decided to spare you the room space, and minimize the cluster of shinobi in the office. Hope the additional theivery was alright. xd ]

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:41 am
Doragon Zantenpesuto
The Burning Child
User Image

Doragon was growing impatient as nobody answered. He popped a vein in anger. Doragon jumped when someone came out the door. They didn't even seem to nptice him. This made him even more angry. He then opened the door, trying not to force it open in anger. "Excuse me," he said, fighting back anger. "I'm here to see the -." He then stopped when he saw that there were two people also in the room. One of them on the floor. "Hokage," he finished, now curious.  

Akuma10112

Kazzoh

Codger

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 5:15 pm
User Image
Well this was suddenly an interesting turn of events indeed. The Hokage was on the floor in shock over his toys. The catastrophic sequence of events that led to the utter destruction of his fine oak desk. The wheels in his head were turning, just how would he punish these two for destroying the thing that held his precious treasures? He pondered as he caught glimpse of Soren rummaging through the debris for a headband of his own as the fight was coming to its climax. He didn't mind since he was going to give Soren one anyway, but as it stood now he wasn't quite in the mood. As he left, another genin had opened the door and Kazuya had gotten fed up. Now that the fighting was over he'd grown bored of the scene. He wanted nothing more than to escape what felt like a prison.

He's sea green eyes gazed upon Shizen unconscious body, it was her fault... he almost considered strangling her. But she had fought valiantly for her pride, he wouldn't let her spirit be in vain. Protecting that Will of Fire she displayed was the reason why he was Hokage in the first place, that was his nindo after all. "Tch. What a troublesome group of kids. I suppose she'll be fine to keep around for a little while anyway." He stood up to his feet and walked over to Shizen, crouching once he was in arms length of her. "You did good kid. You probably won't hear this but I suppose it won't matter." He said in a rare moment of seriousness before unraveling the headband tied around his thigh and tossing it on Shizen's chest. He stood up and pointed at Kaori, now that he was in a serious mood he might as well have acted like he had some sort of responsibility. "You. As promised you get C-Rank mission credit and the terms you asked for before the match-" He said a little drearily, he wanted to get this over with as soon as possible. "But since this is your doing..." He pointed at Shizen's body next to drive his point home. "-You will be the one to take her to the hospital~" He snickered before making his way off to the door, smudging off the mustaches he had drawn on earlier with his sleeve. He briefly glanced at Doragon as he made his way out the door. "In the wreckage on the floor~" He said alluding to where the headbands should have been. Quite frankly he wasn't going to rummage through it just to give him one, if he wanted it bad enough he'd find it himself.

Now he was on his way to the academy leaving the genin to do what they will for themselves. He was tired of so much responsibility for one day.

[exit]

❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 232 233 234 235 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games