Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Training Facility :: Dojo Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 4:05 pm
User Image

Ninjutsu Class || Reiko Uchiha || ᴄʜᴀᴋʀᴀ ʀᴇsᴇʀᴠᴇs: 450

Reiko sighed and rolled his shoulder. This playing dumb act wasn't getting the kid any favors from him and in truth it was only making him more put off towards the entire situation"You're not fooling anyone. She herself realizes your obsession with her. Its pathetic. You're not worthy of her regardless" If this didn't work he would have to resort to Plan B, something he would rather avoid for Shikatsu's sake but if it had to be done it would be done

╔══════════OOC═══════════╗

|| --- ||

╚══════════OOC═══════════╝

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 4:19 pm

Shikatsu Nara

|-|Rank- Chunin |-|Chakra Reserves- 305/305 |-|AC:4350 |-| 0

User Image

Shikatsu clenched his fists and looked straight at Reiko. "I swear, there's nothing between us. Yes, I like her, and always have and will. But she is with you, and that I can't help. I wont stand in your way, but I'm still friends with her. That, you can't stop, not as long as i'm alive." He said with a fire burning in his eyes.

"Your life is to short, so don't go throwing it away so easily."

kiropterain1

Malevolent Gatekeeper

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 4:28 pm
User Image

Reiko started walking towards Shikatsu,uncrossing his arms while he spoke"No,you will cease this puppy dog love obsession you have with you,cause you wanna know why? You're not good enough for her. She deserves more then some outcast Nara who's lack of combat sense if only trumped by his total inadequacy at social interaction" Reiko stopped when he was but a few feet in front of him"I have the life, the ability, you will never have. Stop craving mine and start living your own"

|| --- ||

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 4:59 pm

Shikatsu Nara

User Image

"That's just it Reiko, I don't want your life. I have my own and will live it to the fullest. I may like Night, but I have no chance with her. I know that much, and that is why I have never tried to get her." He said as he looked at him. He wondered what Reiko would do next.

kiropterain1

Malevolent Gatekeeper

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 5:09 pm
User Image

Reiko laughed to himself as he brought his palm to his forehead and tilted his head back, still laughing"You just don't get it do you? You say that but tomorrow you will be back to the same thing. Whats worse is you won't even fight for the chance to be with her. At least that I could respect" He settled down and set his sights back firmly on the Nara"No,you were more then willing to try to flirt with her while I was not around but the second I confront you you roll over like a coward. You know what,do what you like, you're not a threat to me in the slightest of the word" And with that Reiko turned and started walking away. He had just given Shikatsu the worst insult a person could give to another: He was saying his existence, his purpose in life, wasn't even worth acknowledging. That the power gap between them was so wide that nothing the boy could do would have any effect whatsoever. Reiko was saying Shikatsu was beneath him, unworthy of his time

|| --- ||

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 5:16 pm

Shikatsu Nara

User Image

Shikatsu clenched his fist so hard that they started to bleed. "Now here this Reiko. I may not fight, but that is my choice. I am not a coward and you have no right what so ever to say that I am not a match for you. I don't care how strong you are, you have nothing if you keep acting like the spoiled Uchiha brat you are. It is you who doesn't deserve Night." He said as smiled, he had wanted to to say this for a while now.

kiropterain1

Malevolent Gatekeeper

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 5:33 pm
User Image

Reiko stopped in his place as Shikatsu spoke, keeping his back to him the entire time. When he was finished there was a long pause of silence between them until Reiko decided that it was worthy of a response"Talk. Thats all I hear from you once more. No action as usual. You are a weak coward and thats what you will always remain" Reiko then looked over his shoulder, watching the Nara with one eye"The difference between you and me? You Dream,I make my Dreams a Reality"

|| --- ||

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 5:44 pm

Shikatsu Nara

User Image

Shikatsu was pissed now. "There you go again, talking down to me with that arrogant tone. I don't see why you are always like this, but it pisses me off. If you want to fight, then say so, don't just try to put me down. You only go over my flaws because you are to ashamed of your own." He said as looked at the other people there then back to Reiko.

kiropterain1

Malevolent Gatekeeper

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 5:48 pm
User Image

Reiko laughed once more, turning around completely to face Shikatsu now. His Sharingan was active, twin orbs of Red blazing in his eyes"How else do you talk to someone who is so far beneath you? Me fighting you would be no different then me fighting a child for your skill levels are on par with each other. You are, and always shall remain, beneath me"

|| --- ||

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 6:25 pm

Shikatsu Nara

User Image

"Do you want to put that to the test?" He asked him with a glare.

kiropterain1

Malevolent Gatekeeper

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 6:45 pm
User Image

Reiko smiled"Another fight for another day" Was all he said before he disappeared in a puff of smoke

|| --- ||

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 7:12 pm

Shikatsu Nara

User Image

Shikatsu looked at the kunai in his hand as Reiko left. "Next time I see him, it will break out into a fight. And I will win." He said as he turned and threw the kunai into a training post about 100 feet away. It stuck in and them went through and split the wood. "He doesn't know what I can do." He thought as he sat back down for some rest.

kiropterain1

Malevolent Gatekeeper

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200

kiropterain1

Malevolent Gatekeeper

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 10:34 am

Shikatsu Nara

User Image

Shikatsu awoke a few hours later and as he did so, his memories from the clone flooded him. He now knew why Reiko was upset but he didn't care at all. He hated his guts out but didn't want to hurt Night because of it. He decided he would leave them alone for a while and spend time training. He was glad that Night had her kids alright. He stood up and walked over to a training post and started punching and kicking it. After about 10 punches he snapped it in half and did the same to another one by kicking it. He decided to leave and went to the academy.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 11:13 am
Axel Hale |-|Chunnin (475) |-|AC:2,800|-| 1,550 両
User Image
"The only true fear is of dying with your duty not done."

Axel stood near one of the many Training post's in the Dojo, his mind was rambling with thoughts of the Hokage told him, so he decided to train to rid himself of them. Dropping to his right arm he lashed out with his foot at the middle of the Training Post, only to slip and hit the ground with a grunt. 'Damn.."

[Training: C-rank: Kuro Ashi Kata: Abara Dageki 1/2.]

Axel pushed himself off the ground with a grunt before dropping once more onto his Right arm, lashing with his leg he grinned as his foot blasted into the training post, tearing a large chunk out of it.

[Training: C-rank: Kuro Ashi Kata: Abara Dageki: Training Completed.]

While still in the one-handed handstand for the Abara Dageki he spun his body before lashing out with his left leg at the "lower back" of the post, but ended up slipping from the momentum of the spin. "So close.."

[Training: C-rank: Kuro Ashi Kata: Hikui Ura Dageki 1/2.]

Pushing off the ground he dropped to his right arm before lashing at the Training post's "ribs" ripping the piece of wood out, spinning on his hand he lashed out with his left leg, ripping through the back of the Training post, causing it to fall to the ground. Pushing off the ground he smirked before going back to look at his scroll.

[Training: C-rank: Kuro Ashi Kata: Hikui Ura Dageki: Training Completed.]

" The flow of time is cruel, whether it seems too fast or too slow its speed is different for everyone but something that doesn't change is the memories of younger days."

((Out Of Cookies: ))  

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 11:23 am
Axel Hale |-|Chunnin (475) |-|AC:2,800|-| 1,550 両
User Image
"The only true fear is of dying with your duty not done."

Axel stood with his hands stuffed in his pockets as he stared at a new Training post, his last one was destroyed by the two new Taijutsu move's he learned. Smirking he shot his foot at the Training post's "chest" but ended up kicking the stomach. Grunting he glared at the Post.

[Training: C-rank: Kuro Ashi Kata: Hitsu Dageki 1/2.]

Getting into his starter position once again his foot blurred towards the post before it smashed into the chest, causing his foot to get stuck. "...Stupid post.." Jerking his leg out he smirked at the post before giving it a victory sign.

[Training: C-rank: Kuro Ashi Kata: Hitsu Dageki: Training Completed.]

Backing up from the post he dashed at it before sweeping towards the bottom of it, only to miss by six or so inches. "Close.."

[Training: C-rank: Kuro Ashi Kata: Ashi Dageki 1/2.]

Backing up once again he dashed at the post before dropping and giving a sweeping kick towards the bottom of it, he gave a grin of success as his leg smashed into the post, digging about half-way in.

[Training: C-rank: Kuro Ashi Kata: Ashi Dageki: Training Completed.]

" The flow of time is cruel, whether it seems too fast or too slow its speed is different for everyone but something that doesn't change is the memories of younger days."

((Out Of Cookies: Phew four techniques..time for more! Yay!))  
❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games