Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Ramen Shop Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 12:23 am
User Image

Noctis Shinsetsu
Kage ▪ One katana ▪ Chakra 830/830 ▪ Retsuseirei Chakra:120/120 ▪ AC:14100 ▪ Ryo:70

[ Feel the power of my will ]

Noctis sat there and saw Shikatsu it seemed he had hurriedly caught up to him to ask him this question."Jae used to be my student so we have known each other for a long time. Is that what you mean Shikatsu?"he said as one of the servers walked up and offered the Hokage some Saki bottles. Noctis chose the ones he wanted and she left them on the table.

[ Or be crushed underneath it! ]

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 12:27 am
User Image

「◝ please don't let go hold me tight before your warmth disappears
xxxxxxxxoxxxxxxxxxoxxxxxxxxoxxxxxxxxx please don't let go one more time
═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxJ a e K e t s u e k i
J O U N I N ⇛ K O N O H A G A K U R E ⇛ S A I K E T S U xxxxC H A K R A ┇ 5 2 5

Having trailed behind the boys, Jae had paused momentarily to consider whether or not she should follow through with this. Her mother was at home asleep, and would be for some time, she probably should go home but the thought of going back to that dark place made her feel nervous. Her apartment wasnt home to her anymore. Not while her mother stayed there in that depressed and defeated state. It was painful to watch her mom deteriorate and there was nothing she could do to help her. She needed this night. Before she was shut back into that dark place along side her mother."Thanks for waiting! Geez!" Jae shouted, entering the bar and skidding to a halt. The place had changed somewhat. She waved to the familiar chef at the back and scanned the room, spotting Noctis and Shikatsu at a booth in the back. Figures Noctis would want his privacy. He was no fun. As she neared the booth she noted that the boys were talking already. Catching Nocti's response she smirked. Apparently about her. What the topic was she had no idea but more than likely Shikatsu was wondering how they knew each other. ."If you wanna call him that! I didn't learn s**t from him. Half the time I was off learning on my own and the other half was spent looking for trouble." It seemed so long ago that she had been forced to follow under him. Getting a bottle she poured the liquid fire into the cups, preparing the first shot for the lot of them. Taking a seat she grabbed her cup and help it up. ."Ready?" This was aimed at Noctis. She wanted to let him know she was challenging him.  

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200

kiropterain1

Malevolent Gatekeeper

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 12:28 am

Shikatsu Nara

Konohagakure/Jounin/Medical Class/Taijutsu Class/Nara Clan/ Chakra 305/305 |-|AC:8000 |-| 2300

User Image

He sat down and listened to him. "Sorta. Oh, does it bother you when I call you by name? I hate calling you by that tittle." He said as he looked at Jae and nodded, holding one of the cups.

"Your life is to short, so don't go throwing it away so easily."

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 12:45 am
User Image

Noctis Shinsetsu
Kage ▪ One katana ▪ Chakra 830/830 ▪ Retsuseirei Chakra:120/120 ▪ AC:14100 ▪ Ryo:70

Noctis poured himself a drink because Jae was already getting on his nerves."Strength is not something that can be taught, it must be experienced. I may not have taught you jutsu but the spars we had were just as valuable."Noctis then looked over at Shikatsu."While I'm not doing anything official like right now you can call me by name, though while in my office and with other shinobi especially the genin I ask that you refer to me as Hokage." He then raised his glass to jae confidentally pouring Shikatsu a cup as well."You'll regret this Jae."

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

kiropterain1

Malevolent Gatekeeper

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 12:51 am

Shikatsu Nara

Konohagakure/Jounin/Medical Class/Taijutsu Class/Nara Clan/ Chakra 305/305 |-|AC:8000 |-| 2300

User Image

Shikatsu smiled and accepted the drink. "Alright, I can handle that. Why a tittle means so much I'll never know. Noctis sounds better anyways." He said as he watched you two, wondering what he got himself into.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 12:54 am
User Image

Oh. He wanted to go that route. Really? Two could play that game."Oh? If your experiences were poor excuses of experiences then it's a moot point. Perfect practice makes practice perfect." A smug grin flashed across her features as she clinked glasses with his and put the edge to her lips. Tilting it she easily took the first shot. The liquid burned down her throat, Jae letting out an 'aaahh' sound as she set the glass on the table. Looking to Shikatsu she idly wondered just how familiar the two of them were. They seemed even more familiar than Noctis and herself were."Looks like the two of you have some history together as well. Hmm let me guess. You thought this guy was actually cool and befriended him." She said, being sarcastic. Pouring herself some more Sake, she gingerly put the cup to her lips while casting Noctis a sideway glance. She paused for a moment, waiting to see if he would follow suit.  

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 1:05 am
User Image

Noctis Shinsetsu

Noctis nodded at Shikatsu as he relaxed a little and called him Noctis. He ignored Jae's first comment and downed his drink, he felt the burn down his throat but it was nothing really. He poured himself another cup waiting for Shika to drink as well."I was cool, The girls loved the dark bad boy attitude."He said with a chuckle somewhat joking. It's not like how he acted back them was just a facade. He was just in a cold dark place back then. Being forced to move to Konoha when he was young. Being an outcast because of the chill that people could feel coming off of him. They didn't understand it was merely his bloodline. But he eventually forgave them and all that stuff and came to understand them.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 1:08 am

Shikatsu Nara

User Image

Shikatsu drank half of the first shot slowly and felt it burn going down, coughing a little. He didn't drink much so he wasn't used to it. "Well actually, me and Mr. bad boy here were genin together. We started at the same time, but he was always better. Guess that's why he's Hokage and I'm not." He paused, finishing the shot. "Not that I want the job, to much work for my tastes." He said as he poured some more in his glass. He really hated work and was lazy believe it or not. He just had a stronger passion to protect.

kiropterain1

Malevolent Gatekeeper

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 1:24 am
User Image

Downing the second cup, she waited a small second before she poured herself another. She was not a stupid drinker, at least not like before."Pft. Please. I'm sure you thought everyone dug that bad boy image. You were probably just emo." Pouring herself another serving she paused looking to Shikatsu. Wow. Long time friends. Poor guy. Noctis for most of your lifetime. "Amen to that." She clinked glasses with Shikatsu and then drank her third. Waving the waitress over she asked for some shrimp chips. It was always good to nibble on things inbetween drinks. The sake was making her lips numb, already a good sign to Jae.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 1:36 am
User Image

Noctis Shinsetsu

Noctis listened to Shikatsu reminisce about the past and how they met. It was such a long time ago he had almost forgotten. He laughed at his comment that the job had too much work, the sad thing was that it was true. He hadn't left the village since becoming Hokage. Before he could come and go on mission as he pleased. But somebody had to protect the village so why not him? Then Jae had to open her mouth again just to rag on him. I thought they came here to enjoy some drink, well that's what he came here for."Don't hate the player hate the game." He said downing his third drink as well, he was just keeping pace with Jae. Didn't want to get to far ahead of her and show off.

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 12:59 pm
User Image

Was he really serious? Normally the usually uptight Noctis would not stoop to speaking in such a way. Was the alcohol already effecting him? That notion was comical to adopt. As the waitress returned to hand her the basket of chips she poured herself another cup and downed it as quickly as she had poured it. Letting out a sigh she took a piece of the shrimp chip and nibbled on it. It was really good to eat alongside of the sake. "Don't you think you are laying it on a little too thick?" She chidded, slowly pouring herself another shot. She didn't drink this shot immediately, instead she continued eating her chips. The sake was creating a nice buzz that warmed her from the inside. It was a welcoming feeling and she enjoyed it for the time being. There was no rush she had a challenge to win. "You have to have game in order to be able to say that. You are no longer in the game, oh respected leader and father of two." How Norris could say that seriously was beyond her. He had to be joking so she treated it as such. Looking to him she stuck her tongue out at him and followinglowed through with her next shot "okay! Now that we are warmed up let's play a game!" Drinking games were always fun.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 1:47 pm

Shikatsu Nara

User Image

Shikatsu finished the shot and could already feel the effects of the alcohol kick in. He decided to stop for now and then Jae mentioned a 'game'. He knew this couldn't be good. "What kind of game?" He asked, curious and a bit worried.

kiropterain1

Malevolent Gatekeeper

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 12:09 am
]
User Image

Noctis Shinsetsu

Noctis looked at Jae with a confused look."laying what to thick?" He asked as he took another shot. He then noticed her order some food he was quite hungry himself he ordered a ramen to go with his saki.When Jae mentioned a game as if the hokage would play a silly drinking game. He didn't say anything hopefully Jae would just leave him out of it and play with Shika.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 9:17 pm
User Image

Looking to Shikatsu, who was not drinking, and smirked impishly at him. Light weights were the easiest to get drunk and he was a social hermit so he would be the first to lose this game. "Let's play 'I never'. Each person says something they've done and whoever hasn't puts their finger down. First one to five takes double the shot." Giggling slightly she reached over and snatched the sake bottle that Noctis was indulging in and narrowed her eyes at him. "You are play too. Or I'll take it as you forfeit this challenge and you must announce to everyone you are a pansy, light weight." Pulling the sake bottles inbetween herself and Shikatsu she cleared her throat and sat up a little straighter. Holding up her hand with all five fingers splayed she started. " I never flirted with a stranger." She wanted to get points against these boys to get them absolutely s**t faced. She was going to have to bring out the big guns and the questions that would likely get their fingers down. Noctis would be harder but in her limited lifetime she had done her share of things.  

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200

kiropterain1

Malevolent Gatekeeper

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 9:43 pm

Shikatsu Nara

User Image

Shikatsu wasn't sure he wanted to play, but guessed he couldn't get out of it. She asked the question and thought for a second. He put one finger down, knowing he might be the first one out.

❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games