Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Serec Fields Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

pluit coronam

Dapper Rogue

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 7:33 pm
»»H I T O M I . K U R A M A______
Destroyer of Reality | Creator of Insanity
Chakra :: 340|460

Be
careful.....
Because I hide behind a
façade....
Wondering why you...

{ Hello, My Name is Insanity. }
User Image

User Image

User Image

"I'll go." Hitomi appeared near Noctis as she said this and immediately darted away towards the direction she saw a pink-haired and blue-eyed girl go. She focused chakra to her legs for additional speed and flicked her long hair out of her face, her crimson eyes burning with fierce anticipation. To her, it was as if a blanket of tension had covered the fields.

[ Exit ]

Don't realize that....
Be
lieving is a...
Lie.

The betrayal you see is trivial.
What is truly fearsome is the betrayal that you don't see.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 7:52 pm
User Imagex♔♔ IT'S THE MOMENT OF TRUTH OR THE MOMENT TO FIGHT ↘↘ xxxxx
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

xx Jae Ketsueki Jae Ketsueki Jae Ketsuekixxxxxx Chuunin Chuunin Chuunin Chuunin xxxxxx Konohagakure Konohagakure Konohagakurexxxxxx Saiketsu Saiketsu Saiketsu
xx Jae Ketsueki Jae Ketsueki Jae Ketsuekixxxxxx Chuunin Chuunin Chuunin Chuunin xxxxxx Konohagakure Konohagakure Konohagakurexxxxxx Saiketsu Saiketsu Saiketsu

Jae jumped down from one of the trees that led out to the clearing she had just exited from. Arms crossed she entered the clearing, more than displeased. "Sunbae, you don't need me to handle this. I was going to go look for the cutest looking pumpkin so I could hack off it's head to present to the Hokage. Now I might not get the chance! " She said, feigning a pout. She liked making Noctis's life harder. He never reacted how she expected him to and that made it all the more interesting for her. Looking around, she scanned the area, waiting for her instruction. She was not going to go out of her way anymore. This Jack fellow was an attention whore. Just look at how many Shinobi he has looking for him. "We could always just start a mass murder of his 'babies'. That would be fun." She said, wishing Jack could hear her.  

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200

pluit coronam

Dapper Rogue

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 8:10 pm

Be
careful.....
Because I hide behind a
façade....
Wondering why you...

User Image

User Image

User Image

Hitomi landed beside the group of shinobi and quickly looked around before glancing at Jae as she spoke. "As much as I like the sound of that, shouldn't we go directly in for the kill? We can always blow the cave. He might be in there," she suggested, narrowing her eyes slightly in annoyance at the entire situation.

Don't realize that....
Be
lieving is a...
Lie.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 9:58 pm
░░▒▓██►Noctis◄██▓▒░░

User Image

╔══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╗
Noctis sighed."Lets let the genin handle the pumpkins they aren't dangerous enough for us to get involved we have to find Jack."he looked over at Hitomi and nodded."I have no doubt he's in this cave."He merely wanted to distract us by making us search other places. He jumped down and looked at the entrance."We can't just use a powerful jutsu and blow our way through this, it will just cause it to collapse again. We must do this carefully." He then looked around and noticed reiko had not yet returned."We will until we hear back from the Hokage."

╚══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╝

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 11:15 pm

Rolling her shoulders she smiled innocently at Noctis. Silly...Noctis... They were sitting ducks if they just stood still. The longer Jack stayed hidden, safe and secure he had more time to plot against them. "No more waiting. Let's finish this already." She said, moving for the crumbled entrance. She wasn't waiting for Reiko and if the Hokage punished her for taking the initiative then she would deal with the consequences then. She wouldn't run or hide from it.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 11:40 pm

Be
careful.....
Because I hide behind a
façade....
Wondering why you...

User Image

User Image

User Image

"Erm, sorry but I have to agree with her on this one," Hitomi spoke to Noctis, "There's a Jounin here, and we're both Chūnin. Our combined forces should be enough to take him down. It might take a lot out of us, but oh well," She inspected the large boulders and rocks blocking the enterance. "We need to attack with just enough force to crumble the boulders but keep the cave intact."

Don't realize that....
Be
lieving is a...
Lie.

pluit coronam

Dapper Rogue

kiropterain1

Malevolent Gatekeeper

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 3:42 pm

Shikatsu Nara

|-|Rank- Chunin |-|Chakra Reserves- 305/305 |-|AC:4900 |-| 0

User Image

Shikatsu sighed at them. "Are you really that stupid, if you go in with out a plan, you'll end up dead." He said to the two girls.

"Your life is to short, so don't go throwing it away so easily."

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 6:19 pm

Be
careful.....
Because I hide behind a
façade....
Wondering why you...

User Image

User Image

User Image

"Me, not have a plan?" A jagged grin distorted the peaceful expression she carried no less than a moment ago, "My dear Nara, I always have plans." As quickly as the grin came, it was gone, replaced by her usual solemn expression. She once again turned to examine the barricade of boulders and stepped a few feet away. She sat down cross-legged and spoke with her eyes closed, "Two minutes. That's all I'll need to gain enough chakra to keep on going. I've lost some using an A-ranked technique. If we're up against that weird guy, Jacky, then we are to be smart about this. He's at least Jounin level. It's not like it isn't going to be rough. If we don't blow away the cave, it WILL still crumble from our battle." With that said, she lay perfectly still for two minutes. She was still able to hear their conversation, but she was too focused on her chakra to reply. [ 1 / 2 ]

— Jutsu Used —

Akira Style
○ Peace
Requirements: Cannot move for two posts
Description: The user remains perfectly still for a short amount of time and regenerates enough chakra to perform two additional B ranked techniques

Don't realize that....
Be
lieving is a...
Lie.

pluit coronam

Dapper Rogue

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 8:16 pm

Jae looked to the girl who had agreed with her plan and opened her mouth in a wide grin. Looking to Noctis, Jae pointed at the girl. "Sunbae! I like her!" She stated, being as obnoxious as ever. Looking to the other stranger who had come along with Reiko Jae rolled her eyes and began scouting around the crumbled entrance. It wasn't worth her time to bother with him. If he wanted to stand there looking pretty he could. The entrance was weakened, that was for sure but if Jack was inside it had to mean it was a lot safer than what they were making it out to seem. "Just get me inside." She said to the girl who had taken a seat. Jae didn't want to blast the cave with her wind jutsu. It would cause more problems than anything. If they knew a cleaner way to enter she was all for it. "I can scout ahead once inside. There is no point for all of us to walk into a trap." Jae was not being selfless just logical.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 11:03 am
Chakra :: 420|460

Be
careful.....
Because I hide behind a
façade....
Wondering why you...

User Image

User Image

User Image

After a few moments of waiting for enough chakra to come back to her, Hitomi opened her eyes and stood up, subduing her rushing chakra. "Do you have a jutsu that allows for transportation through matter? Something along the lines of the Double Suicide Decapitation Technique? It won't be smart to be in there for a long period of time. That guy can beat any of us if we're alone. We need someone from the inside to blast the rocks outward, that way the cave won't collapse. In the mean time we can be preparing to attack or defend?" Hitomi suggested, gazing at Jae and then shifting to Noctis. He was the Jounin here, so he needed to make the official decision. [ 2 / 2 ] +80 chakra

Don't realize that....
Be
lieving is a...
Lie.

pluit coronam

Dapper Rogue

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 12:15 pm
░░▒▓██►Noctis◄██▓▒░░

User Image

╔══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╗
Noctis sighed at them all but mostly at Jae." Of course you would Jae." He stood in front of the entrance with all the rocks. He raised a hand up signaling everyone to listen." Look, We will be receiving orders to go after Jack, But the Hokage might send more shinobi, seeing as how he was able to escape 2 jounin and 3 chunnin." He then looked at the cave."I doubt this cave is a straight line to Jack, there may be different passages branching off, We will excavate the entrance but not move forward. Understood?"

╚══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╝

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 12:28 pm

User Image
Ninjutsu Class || Reiko Uchiha || ᴄʜᴀᴋʀᴀ ʀᴇsᴇʀᴠᴇs: 400

Reiko reappeared at the Serc Fields, standing between Hitmoi and Noctis. He was sure they had come to the same conclusion he had and that Jack was still in that Cave, alive and well. All they had to do was bait him out or blow their way in not that they could without forcing another cave in. Reiko looked over to his fellow Jounin and raised an eyebrow, suprised he hadn't come up with the idea to get in himself"Listen guys. I assume you have figured out Jack is still in that cave. We,of coarse, have to get in there. Easiest way I could see would be for Noctis to Super Chill the Boulders and the Cave itself forcing Jack to come out. If that doesn't work, we might be able to cave it in with him inside it with explosive tags but I would prefer not to. We should all be open to logical suggestions on this, regardless of Rank a good idea will be much appreciated"

╔══════════OOC═══════════╗

|| --- ||

╚══════════OOC═══════════╝

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 12:54 pm
░░▒▓██►Noctis◄██▓▒░░

User Image

╔══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╗
Noctis waited until Reiko arrived. He said nothing of what the Hokage had responded to his report. But instead instantly began to ask everyone Ideas to go in."Without knowing the exact size of the cave attempting to chill the cave and force him out would be a waste."Of course Noctis already had a plan to get in. But he wanted to know if the Hokage said anything."What did the Hokage have to say about the situation?"

╚══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╝

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 7:28 pm
The Crimson Blade

Eclipse Naito Uchiha

|-|Rank-Chūnin |-|Chakra Reserves- 405 |-|AC: 3,100|-| 2,900

User Image
"If someone ever threatened the life of a friend their no friend of mine, and they shall perish under my wrath. And die by The Crimson Blade!"

Eclipse looked at Reiko. They wanted to get in? Eclipse rolled her eyes some whistling Steel over. The wolf bounded over standing next to the Chunin. Eclipse spoke in a shush tone to the massive beast. "Steel, with your large paws and claws it wouldn't take a minute to burrow underneath that no?" She asked giving him a side glance.

((00c: Again sorry. To much homework and not enough time.))

User Image

"Touch her and I rip out your throat!"

Steel shook his head at his partner. "It wouldn't even take me that long Eclipse." The wolf also replied in a soft and low tone looking at the collapsed cave. "But," Steel started again going up to Noctis. "I can also break through solid ice, even if it has rocks in it." The large wolf put the idea out there. Sure that his friend would pick up on what he was getting at.  

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 8:16 pm
░░▒▓██►Noctis◄██▓▒░░

User Image

╔══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╗
Noctis nodded at steel, he was wondering if he did break it down how would they get rid of all the ice. If he froze the cave entrance it would stabilize the rock around it. He turned to the entrance and did a few handsigns. and raised his hand to his mouth. A strong wind of cold was released and when over the rocks they began to freeze over as he continued the jutsu. Soon the whole entrance was frozen over. He then took his sword and stabbed the ice and twisted it. "Go ahead steel, the entrance shouldn't collapse anymore."he said patting the large wolf.

╚══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╝

❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games